: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > Main Category > Welcome!

Old 11-20-2013, 07:22 PM

Default Very Happy to Be Here

Hello everyone,

Shirley has always been an inspiration. I've enjoyed her stories and her performances from day one when I discovered her in a box of records I got from a family member. "Shirley Live at the Palace" It was many years before I knew the spiritual side of her. For so long I only knew the actress.

I am so Excited about being a member here now. As we all are on a journey I hope together we can provide each other with steps in the right direction.

What I am most excited about is the openness here and the sharing. I hope to run into teachers, listeners, new meditations, thoughts, and peaceful transfers of energy.

I look forward to getting to know some or all of you. And I look forward to learning more about the great Shirley MacLaine.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:46 PM

Warmest welcome, AP! What a joy to have you here. Learn and share and grow with us . . .

Namaste from the Midwest,
Stephanie

Old 11-21-2013, 04:46 AM

I second that warm welcome to you, AaronPaul.
Glad you found us...enjoy....

Love...Peg

Old 11-21-2013, 12:18 PM

Default Hi! AaronPaul,

Welcome again! You will love this place. It will love you. You can talk to Shirley sometimes in Moderated Chat. Watch for her latest Newsletter for the schedule. Enjoy your time with us. Love, C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Old 11-21-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma Rae
Warmest welcome, AP! What a joy to have you here. Learn and share and grow with us . . .

Namaste from the Midwest,
Stephanie

Thank you for the welcome. I'm already learning. I'm enjoying the IE Radio. Looking forward to chatting on the board

Be well...

Old 11-21-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
I second that warm welcome to you, AaronPaul.
Glad you found us...enjoy....

Love...Peg

Peg,

it's great to get a welcome from you I found this site a long time ago I just hadn't joined yet. I heard Shirley on the radio the other night and she had a terrible cold energy attack causing her to cough up a storm. I figured I better get over here and put some good thoughts and energy out for her.

Some for you as well too....thanks again Peg

Old 11-21-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Welcome again! You will love this place. It will love you. You can talk to Shirley sometimes in Moderated Chat. Watch for her latest Newsletter for the schedule. Enjoy your time with us. Love, C.

I already love this place. There is so much going on. As I learn more and read more here I'll be more comfortable posting thoughts.

Hope you are well and thanks for the welcome

Old 11-22-2013, 01:09 AM

Default Hi

Hi Aaron Paul

Welcome to this wonderful e.b., so many people in here you can share and have a great chat with,...have a great day.

Ulla

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

Old 11-23-2013, 11:10 AM

Smile Hi

Hi Again

Aaron

I have think about your energy all day long,..we are all special..but there is something extra about you...a SHINE from your Heart, bright and awesome..have you always been a child with many experiences , used your conscious as guide to look into many dimensions...or is it too private to ask for,.have a GREAT day.

Ulla
Attached Images

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

Old 11-23-2013, 08:01 PM

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Hi Again

Aaron

I have think about your energy all day long,..we are all special..but there is something extra about you...a SHINE from your Heart, bright and awesome..have you always been a child with many experiences , used your conscious as guide to look into many dimensions...or is it too private to ask for,.have a GREAT day.

Ulla

Ulla,

I am so glad you said hello again.

I have had SO MANY experiences. I have them every day. I'm flattered that someone I've just come in contact with gave attention to my spirit. I'm sending some Heart Light back to you.

It's hard to be exact in stating truthfully if I've been able to view many dimensions but I know that I have traveled to places that are not of this world. I've not really forced this ability or tried to make it stronger. it just comes and goes. like when a phone rings I kind of just go there if I choose to answer the call. I've had times where I've had to put the call on hold. But I'm always able to get the voice mail ...

Don't get me started I could write a book.

I hope you've had a wonderful day and I hope you have a wonderful tomorrow...

take care,
Aaron Paul