: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Dreams, Astral & Out of Body

Old 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM

Default Powerful Dreams

I have had some interesting dreams lately. In one dream I went to South Africa to see Gurumayi; and then I visited some huge trees in West Africa.

I went to a Spiritualist Church on Sunday and had a powerful spiritual experience. Last night I had a dream with Lynn Andrews in it. She mentioned churches. I felt it was a special omen.

I have been watching Drunvalo Melchizedek videos lately and felt a lot of energy from them. Now I want to attempt a synthesis of Acension, Evolutionary, Enlightenment and Christian Revival phenomenom. A revival is when God pours out his spirit and people get baptized by spiritual fire. I am afraid something might go wrong in the process and instead of getting a 15 foot body on the 4th dimension I will end up with that body on the 3rd dimension. I will then go insane and become like the villian in the recent Spiderman movie.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beana
I have had some interesting dreams lately. In one dream I went to South Africa to see Gurumayi; and then I visited some huge trees in West Africa.

I went to a Spiritualist Church on Sunday and had a powerful spiritual experience. Last night I had a dream with Lynn Andrews in it. She mentioned churches. I felt it was a special omen.

I have been watching Drunvalo Melchizedek videos lately and felt a lot of energy from them. Now I want to attempt a synthesis of Acension, Evolutionary, Enlightenment and Christian Revival phenomenom. A revival is when God pours out his spirit and people get baptized by spiritual fire. I am afraid something might go wrong in the process and instead of getting a 15 foot body on the 4th dimension I will end up with that body on the 3rd dimension. I will then go insane and become like the villian in the recent Spiderman movie.

Beana
15 foot body on the 4th dimension? Please elaborate.
Love,
Chi

Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 AM

Drunvalo talks about when somebody can ascend into the 4th dimension with their body. They will gain a new body which will be around 15 feet tall. It is too bad that Shirley's interview with Drunvalo got deleted. I would like to know some of the questions she asked him. I think he is valid but he is so far out there that I don't think many people can relate to him.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:28 PM

Hmmm....
interesting that in my dream of Dec 21 2012
there were what seemed to be 15 foot tall light beings
filling the streets.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully Shirley will redo that
interview with Drunvalo. In the meanwhile, i'm off to find
his latest book. Thanks again, Beana.

Love,
Chi

Old 11-23-2012, 12:20 PM

In the dream with Lynn Andrews there was a building on fire. This was a recently built Chinese Restaurant. It was full of people in the Navy. They either owned the restaurant or were eating there. Lynn said it was obstructing the view. I looked and saw mountains in the distance. I thought one mountain looked like Mt Katahdin, which is considered sacred by the Native Americans in Maine.
On one of the Christian TV channels there is a pastor that preaches about the end times. He says something major will happen in January. Some sort of disaster. He believes we are going through a cycle of disasters to either help bring a spiritual renewal or the end of this current civilization. I had another dream which told me to pay attention to what he was saying.
I interpret my dream of the Chinese Restaurant burning as a sign of current consumer society as an obstruction to the Spirit. Of course, if there is a major Cataclysm in January, I might die or be extremely traumatized by it. I think that if the Earth is going to ascend into a higher dimension maybe a lot of people have to die first.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:44 PM

Smile I think Ascension will be as peaceful as possible.

I don't think that a lot of people will have to die for Ascension to take place. I think it will be as stress and disaster free as possible.

For those that are interested, see http://the2012scenario.com and http://thegreatawakening.counciloflove.com.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:50 AM

I had a dream where I was with a group of people at a Lynn Andrews workshop. She had many crystals and was giving a talk.

I told Lynn about an intuition about Drum, a person from one of her books, who is of the dark side. I told her that I thought it was necessary to be initiated by the dark side. She mentioned getting defective Christmas presents and flawed antiques. I was talking with someone about soul mates. This person said their partner was their soul mate. I said that I thought this would help them grow. As I was waking I heard Lynn say that I should get her new book.

I have felt a lot of energy lately and have been having powerful dreams. I hope I am pure enough to use my intuition without having my ego get in the way.