: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Creativity Corner

Old 01-26-2013, 10:10 PM

Default The Affair of the Entities

California eleven years ago two people in their early fiftys met in San Francisco.They had written to each other for a year on the internet.But it wasn't just any internet site but a metaphysics and psychic research.
You can argue was it fate or two who just happen to bump into each other.
Myself I have had flashes as I call them since I was seven.Uncontrollable three dimensional scenes from preivous life times.A strong or traumatic happening usally a relationsip that refuses to die.Frightening at first,when your very young.In my twentys they came more often and stronger.I started to read everything I could get my hands on and slowly came to terms with this ablity I didn't want at the time.No control just sit back and watch the show.Entities trying to reach over to physical world in their most powerful way.
Why I should be so lucky as I came to realize not a talent shard by many.
By the time I was in early fifies I was aware of the life between life and being awake.I was hypnotised by a leading psychic of the area.Taken back to past life times.This person kept coming into the many lives explored,the woman I now was writting to.As a wife and sister and mother and lovers .
During these lives I was taken to scenes usually of substance.Much like the area where we are choose our future lives.You get a feel for the life or the outcome of the life.
This person is also in my cluster.On the other side we choose to come back as often as possible together to meet.Which they allow to a point but must pair off with others in other lives and not to met for growth.
On the other side you can imagine any scene or world and it would be at your calling but not being physical you can view but not touch.To love someone on the other side is wonderful thing but most come to this plane to experience the physical side.Can you visualize the sensation of two entities finally comign together after fiftys years of looking.
I would tell people I'm looking for something but I don't know what it is but I'll know it when I find it.The deep subconsicous thought I placed in my entity on the other side before being born.Like wise for her.

Old 01-27-2013, 06:26 AM

Default Marge Cuddeback Psychic and regression hypnotise

I had originally seen her to explore a feeling my friend and I had about Italy.
At that time only word of mouth were you able to reach her.She shunned the attention Silvia Brown wanted.
Sitting in her study a woman in her fiftys as I was at the time pushed back her blond hair and leaned forward as spoke."I will record this session and future ones as well."
Closing my eyes and sitting back totally relaxed.I got to the stage where I was under and in sea of blackness.
"Your going back in time at fast speed and stop when I say stop.Stop."Marge held her breath and then asked," what do you see."

"I am a town center where a fountain is a group of women are filling jugs up with water.One has my attention,she is so beautiful.I wanted to talk to her but was afraid she tell me go to hell.But I did anyway."Hello my name is Fredrico I have a small farm outside town and grow olivers and grapes for wine."
"My name is Gina ,so forward of a man to come up to stranger.What you want I must take this water back to my mother."
"Then you are not married?"
She laughted and her white blouse raise show her ample breast.Her feet were bare and black skirt came almost to her ankles."You want to court me you must ask my father."Then she walked away."He owns the bar across the other side of the fountain.
Yes I thought,I will marry this woman.

"Progress future down road in this relationship."Marge said.

We are married I have a stone and stucco farm house and I was hunting and brought back two large birds.I opened the door and the fire was blazing and our two children were sitting at the kitchen table watching there mother cook.
"Gina the gods have blessed us tonight two birds "and I laid on the table.
She turned around" get them out here ,you want me to clean them as well as cook them."
"No,"I said and move over to her and took around the waist as she had large spoon in her .I gave her a lustfull kiss and on down her neck.
She kissed me back then pushed me away,go on with you Fredrico.You want to teach the birds and bees to kids this early in life."
Our two childen 6 and 8 years old looked on with wide eyes.
"No of course not.You see chidren your father loves your mother.Because only......she is good cook and I must be nice to eat."Then I laughed.
"Get out of here now before I through this pot at you,"then handle the large wooden spoon.
at me.

"Go to another scene in this life."

"It was harvest time and we all went to town.The children play on merry go round and large swing and turn as it was pushed by the venter.
"Fredrico how as the harvest this,"a friend yelled.
"Good enough to buy Gina some new shoes but not the kids,"I laughed.
She pounce me in the shoulder.
"Sometimes people take your joking serious."
"Okay."I said looking over at her."I lied Carlos it was only one shoes the one she kicks me with."
He laughed and move on.
The day was long and it had rained.The gas street light reflected off the cubble stones as we walked in the night back to our cart.
I watched that family walking away.Fredrico had his daugther over his shoulder and Gina had her sons hand.

I was brought back.

"Jesus," I said and my eyes started to water.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:33 AM

England turn of century.
As told by Mary on a session with Marge Cuddeback:

"Go back and now stop.Where are you in time?"
"I'm in England and I'm 18 years old and already married to young man who is a fisher man.A deck hand on a small boat that goes out to sea for weeks at a time."
"Who is this person ,is anyone you know today?"
"Its Steve,always wants to have more then a common man should want.But,I do love him."

Story follows:

"Jacob I don't want you go anymore I feel bad omens,why can't you just work in factory like father and brothers."
"Listen Susan we've been over this a hundred times.I get equal share with other crew.Five times what factory workers get.We will get out of this one room flat and into a grand house."Then he went over to the cookie jar and pull out a fist full of money."Go to my fathers see what you find,nothing not even a cookie."
"But you never home much anymore.What good is money if I can't touch my man at night in our bed."Then she started to cry."I'm tellin ya Jacob do not leave this flat this day .......I feel it I tell you."
Jacob kissed his wife and pushed her away gentlely."We've almost enough for place of our own.I'll return in a months time."Then he lefted.

One month later Susan was outside pulling up clothes to dry in the sun.
"Susan an old man yelled from the street."It was the ships captain.
"No......no do not tell me.Its lie go away ,he's but in bar .....tell he's drunk,'she scream.
"It was a storm......a gale I tell you.We were on our way back with the biggest load.But it made the ship sink in the water deep and waves came the deck time and time again.The ships hole come upon.Jacob ran out as not to lose a single fish.Then he was and then he wasn't."The captain hung his head.
"You didn't look for him,"she cried.
"We had no control the ship wouldn't respond, lucky to come back at all.I'm sorry."Then he handle out small bag of money."His share."Then he turned and left.

On the bluff Susan looked out to sea.The wind blew in her face.No tears would come anymore.She open the money bag and let all the money blow out to sea."From which it came,I go to join my love."Then jumped to her death.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 PM

Red face

After one my session with Marge I was feeling a little light headed.At the time I was working as carpet salesman and told my boss I had a measurement.So I had to go back to work afterwards.
I came to traffic stop sign that seem kind of long.For some reason I turned head towards the passengers side.There was a man slumped over next to widow.The glass was shot out and the man had blood coming out of wound in upper chest.The car had suddenly turn into a 30's ford.
"Are you alright,"I heard myself saying.
He caughted and said "Shit no Johny.I don't want a doctor ....go to jail for sure."
I looked at him and I knew he wouldn't make it.The wind whisled through the broken glass.Then I turned back to the stop sign and was back in my reality.I looked back the passengers side but that image was gone as well.

This next thing ties with the firs.
For a number of years just before I would go to sleep an image in black and white translucient would appear.I remembe first being afraid and then over time I learn to embrace it and learn what was coming over from the other side.

From my flashes:

I was coming to a park by a lake and number people I knew where there.For some reason everyone else was dress casual but I had white shirt and tie and dress slacks.My sleeves rolled up.
"Johny didn't think you'd make it Rita was getting pissed."A man yelled from a picnic table.
I could see a blond woman in her mid twenty with her hands on her hips.Mad as hell but I did make her birthday.Most of the people were her relatives.
"I'm sorry about being late but you know being body guard I just can't take off.Had to wait for Mike to show up."
She came forward and was about slap me but kissed me instead."Okay Johny
everything will be alright because I brought the justice of the peace for summer wedding like today.See he's right over there."
"Thats your cousin Frank."
"Yes but thats what he does for a living."
I picked her up and marched towards the lake."Your going in baby clothes and all."
Struggling to get down."Cousin frank bring the bible we'er ready.
"What if I say no?"
"Then don't come back again."
"Your serious aren't you."Then I put her down."You know I love you but this job.I neve know when I'll be home and its dangerous.
"I live with it,besides your going to be father."
"Really why didn't you say so.Okay baby."Then I kissed her.

The image would fade afterwards.For some reason it kept coming back.

I told Marge of the stop sign and flashed I have had.She took me back to that time.The blond was not Mary.I had a job as a thug bodyguard to an Irish mobster just about time ,"after booze legal again.Mike was the man in the car shot up,a friend and co worker.The scene I enter was just after the car and Mike bleeding.I walked up to second story apartment and knock on the door.
"Nancy you in there,hurry up and open the door."She was my sister this time it was Mary.
She opened the door and I walked in with blood over my suit and shirt.
"My god your hurt."She started fussing with me.
"No.....no not me.Mike was shot.He's down stairs in my car."
"Bring him up,whats matter with you."She raise her voice.
"He's dead Nancy.I just didn't know where else to go."I crossed the room and sat down at her kitchen table.I told out my 38 and emptied the gun watching the shells bounce."I'm out of good shells."
"Your safe her Johny you know that don't worry but you better get rid of Mike."
"Ya your right,how about some coffee.I'm going over to the couch and relax before leaving again.
Nancy went over the stove started the water.All the while talking and trying to find out what happen.
"Don't ask Nancy ,I know you want to know.But ......I do things.....you need to know.It might change what you think of me."
"A man has to do what needs to put food on the table.I'm no saint either Johny boy."
"Ha thats funny but thats what I like about you."
Then there was a knock on the door."Hey open up its your neighbor I need to talk with you."
Johny sat up.
Nancy with cup of coffee in her hand and unlocked the door.Suddenly it was pushed open knocking Nancy to floor with coffee splash to the ground.
Two thugs came in the pistols in hand.Johny got up and ran for kitchen table where his gun was.
Bang!Bang!The guns went off hitting Johny severl times just as her reached his empty gun.He fell knocking the table over and gun flying.
"Johny,"Nancy yelled and ran across the room and turn her brother over on her lap.She held him tight screaming "Johny don't die please please.Johny please.The two gunmen left as suddenly as they came.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:53 PM

Default castle and a kingdom

The following with a session with Marge:
son a marriage instead of war."His wife said.
That son of the devils own.Killed and attack our last convey.Of food and weapons."
"He said he didn't," said the queen.
"I will kill him rather submit to his demands,who does he think he is."
"We are to met on tomarrow at the cross roads."The queen added.
"What you son quiet as ever.Your reason would be favored."
"Fight my father you and this king at the cross roads to the death.Its the only way.I will make sure if he wins he won't live long to enjoy his victory."
"Go down fighting rather cow down,thats the spirit my son."

The next day at the top of buff over looking the cross roads.Stood the king of next relm and his two body guards.At the bluff was the queen and his son and four guards all on horse back.
"I go now queen with my two guards to match his people.I will fight and win."Then the king lefted with his two guards.
"Son take your bow and guards you as well and kill the King at my bidding."
The men looked at each other.
"DO as she says or face war that you will surey loose."
"Fire ,"yelled the queen.
The men and his son shot arrows into the air hiting all three men .All falling from there horse dead.
"The king from the other city raise his hand and left.
"MY Queeen I am at serive ."Her son said.
"This girl is not right for you,by my bed to comfort me."
Her son pulled up his rains "as you command my Queen.

The queen was mary
the king is her presont husband
I am the son.
THe other king is someone in her past.