: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > Main Category > Meditations

Old 01-11-2013, 01:16 PM

Default 1st 13:13 GATEWAY MEDITATION

esterday, woke up to the sound of a small plane buzzing my house. Maybe it was someone learning to fly from Buttonville Airport, not to far from my home. (The same airport John Kennedy Jr. flew in and out of the week before his Crossing, God rest his soul). Or, maybe, it’s a small plane belonging to one of several ‘small’ companies in Canada that literally ‘map’ the geomagnetic field of the Earth. Anomalies get their attention. The same plane, or several, continued to flyby throughout the day. Generally when they show up (or the helicopters) I take it as good sign that good work was accomplished, that our meditations were successful. A sign that something has ‘shifted’ in the Grid of Mother Gaia. A greater influx of light has impacted and left a new signature… You see, something did happen on the night of Wednesday January 9, 2013. By fluke I was guided to participate in an abundance meditation with several thousand people around the world. I figured a new year ‘tune up’ wouldn’t hurt. But, given the power of the group, and the nature of the times, something else happened entirely. Many of my beloved Earth Family now on the Other Side came through. They are always around of course, but not usually in a ‘money meditation’ - so I paid closer attention. More was going on here than being a money magnet.

My family members now on the Other Side - who due to our various Lineages - and also due to their connection to me - had been the victims of severe Archonic attack. What my family showed me is that all the work we evolving humans have been doing on eliminating negative programming around money – fear of lack, low self-worth, self-imposed limitations, etc, etc. is a never ending story, usually blamed on untrue ideas seeded in early childhood. But what if there is another reason these programs are so insidious?? There always seems to be another ‘block’ to abundance just waiting to be found. What if these misshapen thought forms do not actually originate within human consciousness? What if they have been embedded within human consciousness, from outside human consciousness, to trap humanity in poverty consciousness, an endless cycle of Global Poverty & Financial Crisis?

When I was a toddler, I did not give a hoot about money. I did not know what money was! But as an adult certain limiting ideas about money sure have been hard to get rid of. How can you get rid of something you can’t even access? How can you get rid of the myriad blocks to abundance you supposedly have?? BECAUSE – ding, ding, ding – you are not supposed to find them – IF they are part of Archonic Programming. So what did my Ascended Family & I do, in the context of the group energy abundance meditation?

As planetary surrogate (nod to Patti Cota-Robles) invoking the Full Power & Presence of the Holy Spirit, the Divine Shekinah, the Divine Mother Aspect of Creation – we went ahead and DELETED all the Archonic Lies and Archonic Programs around money in the entire Grid system – through all space, all time, all reality, and all dimensions – and downloaded the 5D Heaven on Earth frequencies of Divine Abundance into the Etheric & Crystalline Systems!!!

In our post December 21, 2012 world, we thus restore our original collective HUMAN thoughtforms & agreements around abundance, wealth, ‘jobs’, ‘careers’, vocations, work & exchange of energies into Divine Abundance, Divine Flow, where all human gifts are given and received, where all needs are met, in Joy, in Gratitude and in Balance.

As we all know the energies yesterday were amazingly wonky.

Last night I was then guided to connect with Deborah Pietsch (‘Peach’ – isn’t that lovely?) and her 7 Days of Creation Meditation to Ignite the Global Financial Re-set. Divine timing - Perfect!!!!

Last night I was then guided to connect with Deborah Pietsch (‘Peach’ – isn’t that lovely?) and her 7 Days of Creation Meditation to Ignite the Global Financial Re-set. Divine timing - Perfect!!!!

If you wish to connect with us this evening, & through the weekend to our first 13:13 Gateway of the new 26,000 year Baktun (Sunday December 13, 2013) please join us at this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wake-up-shift-is-happening

MUCH, MUCH LOVE, ANDROMEDA

www.thefireflower.com

www.andromeda1111.com

Old 01-12-2013, 05:01 AM

Thanks Andromeda

I am traveling tomorow Sunday back to the cottage that is 300 km south of Sydney. I will be there for some time, so I will try to connect with this links you gave here. Thank You