: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 12-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Default Prayers for healing

Please everyone, keep all who suffered in today's tragedy in your hearts and prayers and energy work.

In the wake of this tragedy, hug your kids a little tighter and tell those you love that you love them.
Blessings,
BE

Old 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM

The moment I heard, I began sending out heart energy to surround all of those involved and intending for the highest good of all.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 12-14-2012, 04:52 PM

This horrendous act took place about an hour away from where I live. Fortunately, I did not know anyone involved.
Tomorrow I am going to watch my two grandsons in their Christmas concert at school. I just keep thinking that there will be parents and grandparents who will not be able to do that now. Their lives will never be the same. I was moved to see President Obama wiping tears from his eyes as he addressed this issue. It is heartbreaking. We should never take anyone we love for granted--we all know this, but do we actually live it? Give everyone you love a huge hug!!
Joanne

Old 12-14-2012, 05:22 PM

Why is so much of this happening all over
the USA? Is it happening in other countries
as well? i just don't get it?
Sending love and light to all those affected
and to our 20 new little angels and our 6
new older ones; seeing them all bathed
in healing light. Lighting 26 candles tonight.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Default Disheartening....

My prayers are with those who have had someone they cherish ripped right out of their lives. We cannot know what they experience.... (especially the loss of a young child.)

I pray for the day this stops happening. Just three days ago we had three people killed (including the shooter) and a teenage girl injured by a random act of violence in the city of Portland, OR. It was in a mall filled with Christmas shoppers only ten miles from where I live....

I am praying for the madness to stop.

Love, C.

P.S. May God speed these souls on their journey, and may their families see this as the journey it is.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Last edited by Cher O : 12-14-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:34 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Please everyone, keep all who suffered in today's tragedy in your hearts and prayers and energy work.

In the wake of this tragedy, hug your kids a little tighter and tell those you love that you love them.
Blessings,
BE

Yes.lets all please send thoughts to god,to touch the families that had children that died. Please lets all thank god for the kindness that he also kept the others alive.and i hope god sent a biright light path for those little kids to go to heaven. But,that shooter i think was very mental. How could enyone hurt enybody.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:05 PM

Default Wow

Out of the Mouth of Babes!!! That was a very thoughtful and insightful posting Kyleigh9. We are blessed to have your insights here on the EB board. Welcome, we are so lucky and excited about you joining us here.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:18 AM

Smile Standing Tall In Love And Light

This is what a person on the 2012Scenario YahooGroup (2012Scenario at http://groups.yahoo.com) said, and I quote it in its entirety:

"My vision and the words I heard while meditating, now my motto:

STANDING TALL IN LOVE AND LIGHT

We stand tall in this hour to consciously unite as One. We raise our hands to the Glory of the Source with Golden Light emanating from our hands and our hearts we stand tall against the fear monger.

We stand tall as Light Workers of this planet. We Are One. United in this Glory of the Source and the Bosom of Gaia we extend our Hearts in Love, our hands in Healing and our ever brighter beaming lights to completely dispel the remnants of fear, control and misleading info.

We stand tall in this the hour of greatest importance. We gather as One to unite with AAMichael and become his force of humanity that will see this planet and our ascension into the Aquarian Age.

No longer can the anti Love forces chase us into obedience. No longer can the waning efforts of the dark scare us into cringing in the corner waiting for their next move.

We are uniting at this very moment around the world to become united with the One. We ask you AAMichael to join us with your flaming swords of glory and love to banish fear, hate, greed and grief from this planet and our presence.

We are co-creators of this world and our life and as creators we see and command the truth to be known, the welcoming of our star families, the end of wars and the end of the dark side NOW.

Join us one and all in a stance of solidarity, shoulder to shoulder, our luminous lights blending into the brightest , lovingest glow the Universe has ever seen. No longer will our loved ones be your guinea pigs oh dark ones. We are One and growing stronger despite your efforts.

As we unite with AAMichael and ALL of his Angels and The Galactic Federation and our brothers and sisters look around, see us, we all are standing tall, beaming our ever larger heart beams of light around this globe. Connecting with our fellow Light Workers and singing Hallelujah, we have won, we the people and Gaia our mother earth have ascended with no one left behind.

Blessings, Ruth and Spirit"

Last edited by StevenOz : 12-15-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:25 PM

Default Really very sad~

I don't even know what to say.
Violence is never alright to my mind, but violence against children and animals is unfathomable.

Many people that I know just went through the sadness of the Colorado shooting a few months ago. A lady that I used to work with lost her daughter Jessica in the theater that night.

We really need to take a look at mental illness in our country and how we are dealing with it...or not.

Sending prayers of love and light~

Old 12-15-2012, 06:52 PM

My heart breaks hearing the news and watching pictures from the school. I have been praying since this happened and I'm sending out energy to everyone affected. I am so thankful I was able to see Kyleigh and just hug her. I'm agree that everyone should never take anyone for granted. You could be here today and gone tomorrow. @Kyleigh! I love you and so thankful to have you around. Your words are sweet and so very true. You truly have a heart of gold. I will continue to pray and send energy and love to everyone in Newtown CT.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Robin 🌻🍀🍒