: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 11-26-2012, 05:32 PM

Default Thank you!

Thank you, Wolfdog and everyone else.
Sean is doing well today. We discussed how he nipped it in the bud by going to the ER yesterday, rather than allowing it to max out before going. Also, we discussed how we will both be more viligant with what we are eating so as to prevent another flare up as best we can.

In any case, all is well. Thank you all for contributing to his well being.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 11-27-2012, 07:34 PM

Default Hey Deb.

You made it thru another crisis. Yea! It's good that you caught it early. Let's hope that was Sean's last attack. Surrounding you both with love and white light hoping it offers some protection.

I enjoyed reading about all the things you cooked for Sean and yourself. You made my mouth water. LOL.

Hope your holidays continue to be bright and cheery. Love the latest series of BE. I look forward to every installment. Happy holidays to Boglivia too. And to you too Peg. Love, C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Old 11-29-2012, 06:02 PM

Default Crohn's - Sean back to the ER...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debabbott
Well, my lovely friends, Sean and I had two more days of eating wonderful meals that I concocted. However, it seems the Salsa Verde for the Black Bean Burrito was not conducive to Sean's intestinal workings. So, he is now in the Emergency Room being treated, once again, for another Crohn's Flareup.

This was my day to stay at home and rest up and Sean emailed me and told me what was going on and said for me not to come just to sit there for 5 or more hours as we both had been through this ritual before and we knew the outcome - steroids and a shot for pain and back to the facility again. So, I agreed to remain at home. The nurse from Harris Hosp called me to let me know when he got there and I am still waiting to hear an update which I know will come soon.

Anyway, please send your loving energies to surround Sean once again. I am intending that this Crohn's will go into permanent remission.

As always, thanking you all for your participation in our wonderful beautiful journey into life. We have truly grown to know that within every occurrence there is a purpose if we but look for it. So, here we are again looking for the purpose in this event of today.

Sweet love to you all,
Deb

Thursday evening, Sean back in the ER with Crohn's Flare Up. Please surround him in healing energies.

Love you all,
Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 PM

Default Prayers

Dear Deb I was so sorry to hear Sean had another attack with his Crohns. My thoughts and prayer as always are with you all. I have been off line a while holidays always are rough for me. This was always Ryan's time of year. I am lucky though I have a new grandson Donovan who is 6 weeks old, and our Ali who is 3 1/2 yrs. who we babysit Mon.-Fri from 8 till 2 so Mom can work. They really keep me going.....let us hear how Sean does it, he must get alot of his strength through you!

Old 11-30-2012, 04:04 AM

Awww ... so sorry to hear about Sean's set-back, Deb. You both seem like pros at attending to these flare-ups by now ... thank God!

And monti .... you have been on my mind so much lately ... I feel your lingering pain, and think that it must be like a heavy coat that you are always wrapped in. I'm so thanksful you have grandchildren to hold and to giggle with, especially during the holidays - which can be tough even under the best of circumstances.

May love, prayers, light surround you all.

Love,
Lura

Old 11-30-2012, 06:04 PM

Default For Deb

As always keeping you and Sean in my heart with loving healing energy and prayers.

Sending along hugs, too.

Stay strong dear one and don't forget to rest.

Love,
Wolfdog

Old 12-02-2012, 05:31 PM

Smile

Thank you always for your continued prayers for they are so instantaneously at work in Sean's and my affairs.

They finally gave him a prescription for steriods which seems to nip in the bud the Crohn's flare up.

We had a wonderful visit on Friday and Saturday and he was able to eat well. We laughed a lot and shared our crazy stories of life experience. Seems the laughter covers all.

I took my day at home today to rest, right? Ended up making Chicken Noodle Soup with Spinach and my Mixed Greens, yummm. And four dozen choclate chip cookies to take to Sean tomorrow. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Loving you all,
Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 12-05-2012, 04:18 AM

Smile

Lots of hugs to you all!

Old 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM

Default Glad they found something that works.

Hi, Deb and Sean. Does this mean that Sean has a prescription in hand he can take when he has a flareup? That would be wonderful. No more trips to the hospital.

Your cooking sounds like a dream, Deb. I'd like to be there for those cookies... I'll bet the soup and salad is wonderful too. Isn't it nice to be able to spend the day doing just what you want to do? And to enjoy your job too? Life has finally settled down a bit for you. It makes me happy to know that you are happy.

It's been awhile since I wrote. Gerry was going thru a crisis of his own here, but things are mostly under control now. I had a lot of support from our families so I didn't post on the EB. I was just too depressed. All better now.

I hope you get your messaging fixed on FB so we can chat a bit when I see you. And no, I am not the one who left you a message.

Quote of the day:
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Soren Kierkegaard

Both of you take care of yourselves and enjoy the season. Deb, I have really enjoyed your FB updates and the stuff you do that shows up on my site. You make Facebook fun for me. Thank you. I love you, girl. C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Last edited by Cher O : 12-05-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenOz
Lots of hugs to you all!

Thank you Steven.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes