: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Prophecy and Psychics

Old 10-10-2013, 06:12 AM

Default Cell phones

Someone in the Christian world who I trust had a prophetic dream. In the dream he was shown the cities of the US were full of pick pockets and theives. Evil governments will be sending signals through people's cell phones to influence them.

I learned that back in the 50's, many christian teachers were predicting that darkness was taking over the world. I don't know if we are in the last days predicted in the book of Revelation, but it doesn't seem like things can keep on going the way they are. Something will have to intervene to help humanity get on a better course.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:42 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Someone in the Christian world who I trust had a prophetic dream. In the dream he was shown the cities of the US were full of pick pockets and theives. Evil governments will be sending signals through people's cell phones to influence them.

I think your friend is receiving an understanding on some level of possibilities that exist now.

I just read and finally understood that all cellphones are radios. They transmit and receive microwave radio waves. These waves are short and they are piggybacked on longer waves which are then filtered out when they get to the cellphone. It's quite possible to do right now what your friend dreamed about.

It's also very easy to just send pulses - no words - but you can affect people's brains to make them shift their moods which is very powerful and could affect a lot of people's actions without anything being said at all.

I think it's best to not use cellphones very much. Or at least have an ear phone so the waves aren't right by your head

Quote:
I learned that back in the 50's, many christian teachers were predicting that darkness was taking over the world. I don't know if we are in the last days predicted in the book of Revelation, but it doesn't seem like things can keep on going the way they are. Something will have to intervene to help humanity get on a better course.

The waves all around us can affect our human brain waves and make it difficult to connect with our spirits - higher sources - it's electromagnetic pollution and affects our development on the physical and spiritual (invisible energy) levels - I think that constitutes darkness.

I think something is intervening - just that maybe it's not doing the work where it's darkest or rather you can't tell it is because even if that dark was a little lighter it would still be pitch black!

Old 10-21-2013, 11:42 PM

Default Electrical wires...radios...mobile phones...

It is proven

I went to camp up north.....totally free of any huge systems...

came home...got totally depressed again...

I have HUGE and I mean HUGE electrical wires outside bedroom window...
cable....internet tower....and tv stuff

I heard on George Norey....that it is killing us....slowly...
gotta move
or go on holiday
or wear a tin hat...
and
There is a cell tower on every second corner here in Calgary....I am convinced and have not decided what to do about it...yet

Kris xox

Last edited by knblutz : 10-21-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:56 AM

Smile what do we choose?

Yes, all this tech stuff of today, it is a dilemma, It is all welcome and great, but we are using the wrong energy! Also, our educational system does very little or nothing to do the "right" thing? With all the choices and possibility of the today, no wonder we are lost in the "noise" of it all... But then! We have our inner Self and our Heart that was and IS here and now, to tune-in and just be... in the midst of it all, KNOW that only reality is I, the I with the ONE that is. And the rest is a play and the building blocks of the matter? Nothing can harm that I except I ... It is all up to our belief system. It really is! I watched some shows and programs where this people drink or handle a poison that does no harm to them, cause, they believe "it is no harmful"! The book "a course in miracles" say that our intention and belief system combination literary move mountains, if that is our intention!
Think about it, and choose wisely... have courage, now days we do have a choice most of the time