: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Aging

Old 11-08-2012, 06:55 AM

Default THe art of being Young

When I was 54 ten years ago I started a relationship with another woman.I have kept it quite from my wife.You don't go into these things wanting to hurt anyone.But one makes me fell young and alive and the other makes me feel like death warmed over.I would have married her years ago if she'd leave her husband but no.It goes on.Sure there were times I wanted to quit and say the hell with it.But when were together its like magic and I can't get enough of her in my life.Right or wrong she makes me feel alive.You want to live along time with her just to be together.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:45 AM

Default cheat a little

I am not saying go ahead cheat.The General hey can understand a hottie book writer and her all stars with his life.A wife that looks like his mother.Never and I mean never take your mate for granted.Some hottie come along and say here I am.Most guys think with there privates parts first.Life is short go ahead cheat alittle its fun as long as you don't get caught.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:29 AM

Default We chose our life

We live on opposite sides of the country.West coast me and east coast her.Meeting for a week a year for ten years.Calling on the phone several times a week.I know if you watch the news you know about the general.His wife looks like his mother.You get comfortable let yourself go it happens to all of us at one time or another.The other person doesn't.Usually at work meet someone thats a hottie and likes sex they be married or single.Woman or man.Its like this after you do it once,you get the same punishment for one time as much as 100 times,so theres no turning back afterwards you crossed the line.I would say in my case some of the best loving I've ever had.But its more not just that you click so many differnt levels.Another thing to remember we choose our lives at time recarnated with these things that would happen if it wasn't suppose to happen it wouldn't just fall into you lap.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Thank you for the post and the honesty of your feelings and of your relationships.

It's appreciated.
BE

Old 11-17-2012, 07:35 AM

Once you know about life between life and the universail mind it makes decision easier and harder.Easier in the sense that you choose this life this thing that troubles you is a gift or a curse.But once you've eaten from the apple its the same as eating the orchard.Were suppose to do this thing or not.Believe me I researched it, afterwards.But you have go with that inner voice sometimes,this is suppose to happen at this time and you on schedule.Like spokes on a wagon wheel each spoke must happen and in between you have free will to a point. But really can you imagine free will throuhg out the universe come on man,see what mean.