View Single Post

Old 01-31-2013, 09:38 PM

Default coming back

Micheal Newtons study of after life.All of the life between life come from his books plus two other authors.One was phd as well.

Time on the other side has little meaning as your always awake and never sleep.Ten years is but a blick of an eye.I guess the biggest surprise for me personally was it was so much the army in rank and so forth.If you don't progress you have to keep coming back.OThers the super type A people can't advance fast enough.The goal is to become perfect and than join once more with the universial mind from which came.

Hard to undestand totally even with all the facts.It seems a rigged game to me.
Mary and I have come back many times together.Kind of like the buddy program in service.You join together and take the same school and you are together through out.
On this plane we can share touching and sensations of all 6.
Many times we pass in the night ,like ships.It has happen to you all .You can who and when.
Only on this plane,only on this plane its not an illuison.An light energy that think any place or person and it will appear.Put they have no real arm to embrace.It is possible for two entities to touch each other light energy.In this manor private conversations can happen.An illusion of sex and that is as close it gets.
Many are happier on the other side and have to be forced to come back.THey say our planets is one of the ruffest and you get points for it.Some of the other planets are like resort after ruff life here.