Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Update on Bj (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214266)

Brit 04-09-2013 10:15 AM

Update on Bj

Just wanted you to know that Bj is quite frail now and is "looking forward to graduation" from this realm.

We brought in a hospital bed last week and she is under the care of hospice. She's quite comfortable with transition (as many of you know she is a firm believer in reincarnation) and she's looking forward to being with White Feather again.

Please keep her in your thoughts and energy work.
Thank you
BE

PS: She asked that I let you know how much she loved you all and loved being a part of this website and community. You are all very special to her.

ULLA RUNCHEL 04-09-2013 01:47 PM

My sweet B.J.

Hi dear Brit

Lots of angels is around her all the times,..I know she loves them...and I know White Feather is around her...constantly......i will be there all the time and send her many ,..many soft hugs and divine energy....and to you dear Brit...blessings and love... send her my love....I love her so much...Ulla.

patswife 04-09-2013 04:51 PM

Sorry to hear this Brit, but so glad to know she is at peace with whatever comes. May we all have that wisdom. She has been special to anyone who has been here for any length of time. I'm sure White Feather is looking forward to seeing her again, too!
Much, much love,
Joanne

Chi 04-09-2013 04:52 PM

Tears in my eyes...
Sending all the love and light i can muster.
Safe journey Bj.

Cher O 04-09-2013 05:18 PM

Brit, I am saddened by this news. But BJ will be with her beloved soon.... Life gets hard sometimes, doesn't it? Sending love and light. C.

PAULA CAMPOS 04-09-2013 05:49 PM

It's been a great privilege getting to know Bj, a remarkable lady and gentle soul who won't be forgotten by me ever and I say it with all my heart.

I am sure she captivated everyone with her positive characteristics.

I shall always be thankful in having been touched by an angel on earth--I believe there is a purpose for everything that happens and joining this community has taught me a great deal.

Love and light is what it is about.

Empathy, compassion and thoughtfulness.

And bonding...!! White Feather and his wife will forever watch over us.

They created someone called Brit who is also divine.

Chi 04-09-2013 06:22 PM

i will never forget your kindness Bj,
during those times years ago when i was so very much
off my rocker. You were so gentle with me.
i will always remember. Tears, many tears...
but i know with all my heart that God and his Angels and Harris
are all there waiting to greet you. And there will be beauty
and so much light to surround you; so much love... and light.
Thank you for touching my heart with yours.
Love,
Chi

GentleRick 04-09-2013 11:13 PM

Prayers with tobacco

Sending my best for BJ for her graduation! She was one of the first to greet me here at the site. I won't forget.

Love,
Rick

ShelleyD 04-10-2013 12:55 AM

(((Brit)))~

With heartfelt prayers I wish your mom BJ a beautiful, peaceful graduation and a joyful reunion with all who love her in the spiritual realms.

Sending positive thoughts of love and light to all of her family and friends as they face this life change.

Love and God Bless~
Shelley

Pema Norpal 04-10-2013 05:12 AM

My Lovely Bj

I am so sorry to hear this Brit. Bj is a 'work of Art ', lovely, kind, generous and so loving to everyone.

I enjoyed so much meeting Bj and Harris at our Gatherings, so much laughter!

Give her a big hug for me and tell her that all the Angels are around her, comforting her and waiting for the time to bring her to God and her White Feather.

Lighting a candle....love and hugs
Pema xxxxx