Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Hi dear friends (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214170)

ULLA RUNCHEL 02-09-2013 01:46 AM

Hi dear friends

1 Attachment(s)
Hi to all

I am sitting here looking over the mountains and listing to the birds and the silence...and thinking why so many world wide is open to the spirit world, so many have lots of experiences from inner insight of the cosmic energy, by the 3 eye....stream of universal pictures and messages to oneself, to share with people around us.

We have in many years now learn to use our own abilities to heal and help others by spiritual ways ..and are aware of it is an extra tool to clean the body from illnesses and depressive thoughts.

But why do we receive negative energy when we have a tiny little spot of lack in our soul.....and have to re-start our healing process again and again.

Could it be...if we don't understand why? this is happen "for me"...we have to change this situation we are are into in this moment...look deep in our own situation and understand deep in the core...that what ever it is...have to do something about..even if it is impossible...then we have to dick deep in the SOUL and mIND to come inside the point of our own situation..and THEN can see why....even we are used to heal our-self......sometimes we have to start from the zero point,.....and look within and work with oneself...to see with new eyes.....and then we have the gift our spirituality as an extra tool....to be healed.

So don't forget to heal and believe in this wonderful universal POWER energy we all can use in our daily life...........its not an obvious energy....its a divine gift from a LIGHT source we all can receive...when we take our-self seriously and understand the whole picture.

30 more and less years we have known all this,..we have healed and be a part of a collective energy,.world wide we have done our "work",...our spiritual job ..its an never ending story....but the most wonderful is we are all connected to share and talk about our experiences like here on Shirley`s E.B.,...it makes me thinking of..that I feel so happy when I am around/together with all of you..thus we need to feel this cohesion ..it also healing in the soul..that we are sharing and caring for each other..its a step forward to new inspirations .

I believe everything is meant to be...sometime it can go in slow motion...and then like this morning I learn patience ...that we use our cosmic knowledge different on different levels of universal learning,...and that's why we ....have imbalances know and then....in body, soul andīmind even we are good and great healers etc......and sometimes we could take the time to read within our own .....problems...to come back to the road again,..and that is wonderful we have that extra tools , an extra level The SPIRUALLITY.

Love Ulla

GentleRick 02-09-2013 10:29 AM

Ulla,

Your thought resonates and feels on point. I love your drawing too. When will we write our book together?

xo

Rick

ULLA RUNCHEL 02-10-2013 12:03 AM

Hi

Hi Rick

So much going on these days...on many levels for all of us,...its the time where we can use our POWER energy, to make the spirit dance LOL,..could be very soon for many to write or talk about the inner story of cosmic knowledge.

I mail you sweetie,...hugs to you,..soon I have to fly to L.A., could be Marts, different people I have to see and share.

Hugs to all here on the board,...I think we are into a wonderful wave by the spiritual journey , a new circle of universal healing, I receive many new ways to heal,..it is very exiting to try new topics,....even the best is still the DIVINE LIGHT,..the core of the universal BRIGHT LIGHT..to regain our body, soul and mind, to be re-born.....love to all
Ulla
:D

Brit 02-11-2013 11:57 AM

Ulla -
Missing your comments and connected energy dear one. We miss you.
Love
BE

renaissance 02-11-2013 01:39 PM

Beautiful insights dear Ulla.Brings a smile to my face. Let's ride the wave together! be well,Renny

OneLight 02-11-2013 03:53 PM

Hey dear friend, wonderful sharings and reminders for all of us.
Thank You!

Special (((HUGS)))

Love...Peg

ULLA RUNCHEL 02-18-2013 02:30 AM

Dear friends

Dear Brit and all

I miss you to,.but remember we are all connected in a circle of light, wisdom and caring for each other....some people have close down the spiritual energy while others have been overload with waves of cosmic information's...and i write so much..do my drawings ,...after face book, twitter, is coming in to our daily lives..we are more "busy" than ever...I think it is a new beginning to many networks we even have understand yet....our own esp abilities have seen ways to be connected...cyberspace is the new world of information to the individuals and teleconferences cross the boarders,...that's why I/my conscious has been many places in the grid/network...around the world..to be "in touch" with so many wonderful person, where I share some of my cosmic info.....but I LOVE to be hug-ed and surrounded by ALL of you on this wonderful and soft encounter board by the members and the people who read what we are sharing,in..Shirley Maclaine`s spirit ,...embraced by other thoughts and knowledge...I learn day by day how we can use more and more our spirituality in many ways to our self and others..........its NOT a coincidence that we receive so many new insight by our own Akashic Records....its all in the tiny billion intelligence photon molecular structure...downloaded from the LIGHT source everything is created by...call it GOD....or what every individuals liked it to call.

And the best thing is: We inhere is a family who cares,..and that make this website so delightful.

Love to all
Ulla
:)

ULLA RUNCHEL 02-19-2013 11:01 PM

Hi

Hi again

I was thinking about: do we use our spirituality in our daily life..us who have know the energy many years...`?..or are we lazy or just don't think so much anymore about it.....or is it a collective wave who driven us into another way of physically behavior ...or do we use the spiritual way of living as a natural thing...that's why we don't talk so much about it anymore.....that we ARE spiritual human being world wide..and are waiting for the next universal information, new skills/topics to start a "new spiritual beginning"?.

I can see and feel how my spirituality is been a normal part of my life,..before I was not aware of how much we could use it to oneself....the cosmic tools is amazing, I talk about our own healing..how I use it more and more like a spiritual gym LOL,....I walk everyday 35-45 min,..and after I by the power of the mind I du an inner exercise to clean up all the negative energy...and let the LIGHT shine up everywhere in my inner network,..listen to classical music..piano or other lovely soft music....thinking of ALL the new wonderful things to happen during the day,....yes we are our own tools to be happy and we can chose to use our spirituality to everything GOOD will happen....for ME today.....even the impossible is POSSIBLE....

Just a thought for the day...

Lovies to all
Ulla

GentleRick 02-21-2013 08:06 PM

Ulla,

I hug you every day - I am so grateful to know you in this life and in the others. Your sight, your sensitivity, your playfulness and your generosity are just a few things that I value so much.

Like you, I feel connected to MY "spirituality" - the one I have felt since my earliest memories. It has never left me and it is the thing that has saved me from killing myself, saved me from going over the proverbial cliff at times, and continues to show up for me to support and teach.

This spirituality is like getting to know my god-self. Not the spiritual god that is clean and perfect but the messy crazy one that wears black leather pants and chooses to be real. Far from being content sitting silently in the background he is in my face and works through me to hold a mirror for others, should they choose to look. I am busier than ever inviting people to rethink, to put into context, and to take time to consider - while floating through the constant stream of video links, articles, statuses and "likes."

There is so much more information at our fingertips but who really knows how to use all of it? And would they want to know it all? Conversely, what does it mean if one just skims the surface and never takes a dive, never chokes on the water, or allows himself to be carried off in the rapids?

Please come to the U.S. soon. ;-)

love,
Rick

ULLA RUNCHEL 03-02-2013 06:22 AM

Hi Dear Rick

Hi Dear lovely friend

Rick...sharing, caring,.learning,..from each other...that's the most wonderful part to be in....our common spirituality with...YOU ,...our dear friends in here..... I am SO happy to know you as well....thank you Rick, keep the good energy in your heart and mind,...I will be in L.A...soon I don't no yet when....so much to talk about again, again....

Wish all of you the most wonderful and happy day,...the spirituality and the cosmic knowledge is just so close to all of us..just open your body, soul and mind to receive it....softly and gentle the universal wisdom by the angles sounds will whispering in your ears...new skills..to share with others..thus it is the time where we can help each others to receive new cosmic understandings by help from each one of us...

love you all
ulla