Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=212895)

OneLight 08-24-2011 05:29 PM

Deb Abbott Needs Your Prayers

Friends, we were just notified that Deb Abbott's son is in critical condition, needing multiple surgeries.

I ask that you please surround both Sean and Deb with all the healing loving energies you can for their highest good.

We will be leaving for the hospital in Texas and don't know when we can get back to you.

Thank you, from our hearts to yours...

Love...Peg and Deb

Cushings 08-24-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
Friends, we were just notified that Deb Abbott's son is in critical condition, needing multiple surgeries.

I ask that you please surround both Sean and Deb with all the healing loving energies you can for their highest good.

We will be leaving for the hospital in Texas and don't know when we can get back to you.

Love...Peg and Deb

As my heart has just skipped a beat, I am short of words for your distress Deb, but I am not short of light, love or prayer for you or your son. I am with you and I see you both in the light.
Love,
Di

Cher O 08-24-2011 08:56 PM

My dearest Deb,

Gerry and I are praying for you and your son and for Peg too. Please be careful on your journey. May God hold you all in loving hands as you go to your son. We are sending you all the love and light we hold. Love, C.

monti1980 08-24-2011 09:29 PM

prayer and light

This is really close to home for me. All my prayers and good thoughts are going to Debs sonand family. What more can you say except they are in all our thoughts and prayers. peace and light, monti

Pema Norpal 08-25-2011 07:25 AM

Prayers on the way Peg !!

Sending Prayers to you, Deb and Sean

Hugs and Love
Pema

angelsong 08-25-2011 02:17 PM

Oh no! I am just seeing this from yesterday....will keep candle burning for Sean and constant vigil of prayer and healing energies.

Love you dearly, Deb.....long hugs! I am so thankful that you have Peg with you and that she is such a loving and loyal friend....and that she is "driving" ;)

Love you both....update when you can please.

Loa 08-25-2011 04:21 PM

Dear Deb and Peg

Ill send prayers, love and healing energy for Sean and you both. May all turn out fine for him and god and angels be with you all trough these difficult time.

Hugs ! La

Chi 08-25-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Love...Peg and Deb

Oh Deb...
sending out all the healing loving soothing energy
i can muster. He is surrounded by his healing angels.
And as they do their work so shall we continue to wish
him well.
Love,
Chi

sunni6ft 08-25-2011 11:17 PM

Deb

Quote:

Love...Peg and Deb

Deb and Sean,
Sending brightest blessings to you and your family, thinking of you and asking Universal favor for you all!
With loving regards and un-measurable hope,
Sunni/Jane

emallard 08-26-2011 02:42 AM

Sending you love and light

Holding all of you in love and light and will ask for healing for you all.