Independent Expression Radio
DR. SUHAS G. KSHIRSAGAR BAMS, MD (AYU. INDIA)
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar is a world-renown Ayurvedic physician & Educator from India born of a traditional Rig-Vedic family. He holds a M.D. in Ayurvedic Medicine, with a Gold Medal from the prestigious Pune University in India.
Dr. Suhas is one of the most academically accomplished Ayurvedic physicians in US, Who has traveled worldwide popularizing Ayurvedic Medicine, setting up clinics, offering courses for both medical professional and laypersons, and has provided Ayurvedic consultations for thousands of patients.
He is an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker and a Faculty at various Ayurvedic Schools, worldwide. He has featured in numerous radio and television shows. He is an experienced Clinician & an insightful Medical Astrologer, who adds tremendous value to his clients and students alike.
He is an internationally acclaimed researcher, formulator and consultant to various nutraceutical companies. He is the lead formulator of Zrii, NutriiVeda , Accell & Purify.
He often shares stage with motivational speakers like Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins & Wayne Dyer.
He is currently the Director of "Ayurvedic Healing" an Integrative Wellness Clinic in Santa Cruz, California.
• One of the most academically accomplished Ayurvedic Physician in US
• Excellent Clinician who has treated more than 15000 clients successfully
• Currently Director of Integrative Ayurvedic Clinic, “Ayurvedic Healing”
• Lead Faculty for Kerala Ayurveda Academy, Mount Madonna College of Ayurveda, International Academy of Ayurveda.
• Professor, Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield IA
• Lead Formulator of Zrii, NutriiVeda & Accell ($50 million company)
• Ayurvedic Consultant, Faculty: Chopra Center for Well being
• Research Consultant for numerous Ayurvedic Nutraceuticals
• Currently the only Ayurvedic Physician practicing Medical Astrology in US
• Featured presenter at NAMA, ACVA and several other organizations
In Ayurveda, the basis of health and happiness is to first know yourself and your individual body type.
Learn about your body, mind, and emotions through the ancient practice of Ayurveda. Take this fun 5-minute quiz to gain profound insight into your own mind-body type (dosha type).
At the end of the quiz you will receive a complete personalized report with lifestyle tips for improving your emotional and physical health.
This time-tested knowledge gives you the ability to understand yourself, not just why you do certain things, but how your character and personality effect your health, wealth, and happiness.
Take the Dosha Quiz HERE
Dr. Suhas G. Kshirsagar BAMS, MD
When William Cohen (aka Billy Fingers) woke his sister Annie at dawn, a few weeks after his death, she thought she was dreaming. She wasn't!
In one of the longest and most detailed after death communications ever recorded, Billy takes his sister on an unprecedented journey through the mysteries of death. His ongoing account of his celestial experiences and spiritual adventures in the afterlife is vividly recounted in Annie Kagan’s THE AFTERLIFE OF BILLY FINGERS: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life after Death
A true story, this fascinating page-turner demystifies what happens after we die and will forever change your views about life, death and the hereafter.
This book will captivate your heart and is a must-read for anyone wondering what happens after we pass.
THE AFTERLIFE OF BILLY FINGERS
Sponsor this show