: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Prophecy and Psychics

Old 09-11-2013, 04:02 AM

Default I Saw A New World

I SAW A NEW WORLD

To day I was in my own meditation, I haven't been so silent in a long time, too much writing and others tasks. I went over to my c.d. Player and play Mike Rowland, Silver Wing. I love that softly music it is so full of healing and the tones give me peace in my heart.

I was sitting comfortable in my favorite chair, and closed my eyes, it was so silent in the room, and I began my inner travel with my consciousness as guide, hand in hand we flow out into the universe.

We saw many beautifully colors of light sources, there was sending tones of love back to us, my heart began to cry of joy to SE al that beauty there was in this universe. The tears transforms to diamond dust of cosmic info, swirling around in the deep space, twinkling and blinking with light of hope and peace.

I was aware where my inner trip was going to, I was swimming in the cosmic see and I could be here for ever, suddenly I saw a LIGHT symbol coming toward me, it was a six pointed star in a huge infra blue circle, with 3 rings.

It was a New World, a hologram of ours world of today, in the middle of the huge six pointed star, their was a planet called The Earth.

There was no boarder; all the people were living together in one world, called THE GOLDEN WORLD.

I WAS WELCOME AND LANDED IN A HUGE TOWN WHERE THE PEOPLE WAS LOKING LIKE US, 3 MEN WAS WELCOME ME, AND THEY HAVE LIVED IN USA, SALT LAKE CITY...STRANGE I THINK, WHILE I SMILED AT THEM, DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FORMER LIFE?

YES, WE DO.... ALL OUR LIVES CAN WE REMEMBER, ITS ONLY THE EARTH.WHERE YOU COME FROM, THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN, BEFORE THEY HAVE THE SAME ABILITIES.

YES, I NODDED AND WAS SAD, ............

WE, WARLKING OVER TO A BUILDING, THE 3 MEN GUIDED ME TO A SPECIAL ELEVATOR OF CRYSTAL-GLAS, AND WE CAME UP TO A HUGE GOLDEN TOWN.

TEMPLE, HOUSES, CATHEDRAL, FONTAINES.............AND THE PEOPLE THERE LIVE TOGTHER IN CATEHDRAL LIKE HUGE HOUSES,

THERE, FUNY CARS...FUNNY BUILDINGS, FUNNY ROOFS OF THE BUILDINGS, AND HAPPY PEOPLE WITH FUNNY CLOTHES ON.

IT WAS A WORLD FULL OF PLAYFULNESS IN A VERY WIISE ORDEN.

"PLEASE GO INSIDE, WE WILL SHOW YOU SOMETHING" THEY SMILED AT ME.

THE BUILDING WE WARLKED INTO WAS MADE OF CRYSTALINE GLAS AND THE FORM WAS LIKELY A WILD FLOWER, IN PURPLE AND WHITE..........BUT WHEN WE WAS INSIDE, THE SCENT OF PURPLE LILYS...IT MAKE US/ME.INTO ANOTHER CONSCIOUESNESS, AND I WAS OVERWELTH OF SOME KIND OF HAPPYNESS INTEGRATED IN MY SENCES.

IN THE FLOR, I COULD SE DOWN TO ANOTHER GOLDISH TOWN..........BUT IT WAS NOT THAT IN THE CEILING, THERE WAS BILLIONS OF DIFFERENT KEYS, AND HANGING AROUND.

EVEREY KEY HAS A SYMBOL, AND COLOR SOMEKIND OF A COSMIC ALPHABETHIC ORDER.

"PICK ONE, CHOSE ONE WITH YOUR SYMBOL ON, IT HAVE BEEN THERE WAITING FOR YOU" THEY SMILED AGAIN.

IT WAS A MYSTERY AND SOME KIND OF A PUZZLE, THE KEYES HAVE RUNNING DIGITAL STRING CODE AND DIFFERENT SYMBOLS, IT WAS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CHOSE, BUT IN THE MIDLE THERE WAS A SPECIAL KEY, IT WAS BLUE AND THERE WAS 3 SYMBOLS, WICH I CANT EXPLAIN... I WILL TRY.

WHEN I WAS THINKING THAT I WANT THIS ESPECIALLY KEY, IT WAS ALREADY IN MY HAND, AND MY BODY WAS SHINNIG AND SHAKING MY DNA WAS UPGRATED WITH A NEW WORLD OF COSMICS WISDOM.

THE FIRST SYMBOL WAS SPIRALS IN 12 LEVEL MULTIPLY 12 LEVELS, AND INSIDE THERE WAS JUMPING A PATERN OF WORDS I UNDERSTOOD, TO MY MIND.................

THE SECOND SYMBOL WAS .........DIFICULT TO SAY, BECAUSE IT IS IN CONSTANLY MOVEMENT, TO DIFFERENT FORM AND SHAPES, WHEN MY MIND WANTED THE SIGNAL, OF THE MESSAGE.IN THIS MOMENT I NEED THE KNOWLEDGE, I CAN CONECT A WHOLE DICIONARY OF SYMBOLS. AND THE MEANINGS.

THE THIRD SYMBOL IS ...INVISIBLE..........I WILL BE AWARE OF IT, WHEN I HAVE DONE MY WORK, FROM THE TO OTHER SYMBOLS.

SO I HAVE TO DO A LOT IF I WILL SE, WHAT IT IS.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

My meditation was over, the c.d. Was finished and I was full of my new discovered world, of happiness's.............Love to all Ulla

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

Old 09-11-2013, 05:31 PM

what a beautiful meditation, Ulla
thank you for sharing it with us...

Love n hugs...Peg