: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > UFOs & Extraterrestrials

Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 PM

Question Have you...

Hello
Have you seen a UFO or had an encounter? Does the topic ever cross your mind?
Share your stories, I'd like to read what people are experiencing.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:35 AM

Smile

Not directly (met one I mean), but I have heard from Sierra Neblina (who does programs on blogtalkradio "http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sierra-neblina") that you can send intentions out and get UFOs to do fancy moves with their light ships in the sky, especially in the middle of the night.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:15 PM

Hello,

Have not had those experiences, but think about them often and how wonderful it would be, am sure that they are there, I just do not understand why I can not see them, possibly just my location; love to hear about other's experiences.

Love,
Di

Old 08-15-2013, 07:40 PM

I've had three gray aliens (or some type of being mimicking gray aliens) in my bedroom before. Most of the time they were see-through but I kept getting glimpses of silvery-gray skin. They tinkered with me for what must have been an hour. I felt as though I was simultaneously in my bedroom and aboard a ship. I 'knew' (or it seemed like, perhaps I was wrong) that I was aboard a ship but that they were trying to make me believe I was in my own room. It was like they tried to alter my perception but didn't do so thoroughly.

It was scary and I felt trapped. At one time they put something over my nose and mouth and I felt suffocated. There were two on my left and one on my right. I felt like they didn't care that I was afraid. I was just an object.

Just before they appeared I heard beeping sounds like you might hear on a grade B sci-fi film. In my mind I asked how they got here and in my mind I heard, "a cube within a cube". I also saw a glimpse of what looked like a silver boot.

I know I hear a lot of people say that they have our best interest at heart and all that, but I'm not so sure. I suppose they may have the interest of our species or planet at heart, but I'm not so sure about their interest in our welfare as individuals. All of my experiences (there have been three) have been really scary and one of those I will call terrifying.

The 'terrifying' one I have zero memory of. The experience was that my memory had been erased and the line between no memory and the return of memory was as sharp as a razor blade. Whatever happened that I do not remember was truly terrifying. I do know what I was taken out of my bed against my will. I remember my first thought was that I wished they had erased my memory a little longer so I would be over the terror before I was conscious again.

Another time, my sister and I were asleep in her room. I was facing the door and had my back to her. I awoke to the sound of a voice talking to someone else about my sister. The voice was coming from just above my sister. It was a female voice. It was observing her and reporting to the other one. I turned over to see what it was, and as I did my sister said, "I'm so glad you turned over because I have been trying to wake you. There was a creature sitting on my stomach and I was paralyzed." She said she could feel its weight and hear it talking. She could see its face by the light of her phone charger and its face kept changing.

Sometimes (every few months, I suppose) I get an overwhelming fear of going to bed because I have a vague but strong sense that I am going to be taken against my will. It usually seems like ETs are going to take me.

I'm not sure how I feel about all of this. It's at the same time scary and interesting. At the time, though, it's just plain scary and I don't want any part of it.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:16 AM

It might be possible that you made a soul agreement that you don't remember. But I'm not sure about post-2012, I know the negative or dark cloud that used to be on or near earth was forced to leave before that, and it is possible that negatively inclined ETs haven't been able to do as much recently. A lot of fear can happen because people can't remember their soul agreement, though I do not know if this is the case in your situation. At one stage there were lower frequency ETs that were interfering from off-planet, but I'm not sure if that can happen now.

Anyway, best wishes.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:38 AM

If you are referring to me, all three of my experiences were 2010-2011. I remember because they were all during the first two years of law school. I've had strange experiences before and since then, but not ET related. Oh, but I did have the vague fear of ETs once just a few months ago.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:39 AM

What do you mean a negative dark cloud was forced to leave?

Old 08-16-2013, 09:44 AM

It was a cloud of negative energy that gave strength to the dark forces.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:36 AM

Interesting. I'd like to learn more about that. I've been away from this site for sometime.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Nope, Shirley. Never had an ET encounter.
All of my "other worldly" encounters would fall into the category of the Paranormal and probably in the category of religious experiences.

However, my dad's cousin...one family holiday....told a story of her ET encounter...much to my shock, because it is not a story I would have ever guessed would come out of her mouth. She is not metaphysical....she is very religious. I actually asked her to re-tell that story at another family gathering because I was so fascinated by it.
It was many years ago that she told it and I do not remember the details clearly....but, it went something like this.....She was in her 20's and doing some Missionary work in another country...I think Peru or Brazil...(I can't remember). One night she was all alone in the house because her roommates had gone out on the town and she did not feel like going. In the middle of the night, she woke up to a bright light shining in the house. She got up to see where the light was coming from and she saw that it was coming from outside. So, she looked out the window and saw a huge craft hovering right above. She said it was huge and circular with flashing colored lights and so close she could almost reach out and touch it. She was so mesmerized that she went out on the balcony to get a better look and she was not the only one who saw it as there were people out in the street looking up.

That is about all I can remember, except for the fact that she was convinced it was not a craft that came from our world.
I have an email out to her to write to me the correct specifics. When she responds I will post it here.