: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 12-22-2012, 10:19 PM

Default Prayers for my Daddy and Ruth

Well today my parents arrived at my house. I began talking to mom and asking her how dad's health was holding up. She told me he has been sick with a bad cough and spits up blood some. He has diabetes and heart trouble. Just found out he has an enlarged liver. As I look at my dad tonight I can see he is weak looking. I ask that everyone please pray for my dad and send him healing energy. He goes to the doctor next week on Friday and they are going to run tests on him. I just pray they can figure this out. Also a dear friend of mine (she's more like a mom to me... My Irish mom) she's found out she has a mass on her ovaries, they are not sure if this is cancer or not. They are going to remove this after new year's. I ask that everyone please pray and send healing energy to her. The doctor said she was concerned since Ruth's mother died from ovarian cancer. It's a lot to ask but these prayers are indeed needed.

Robin 🌻🍀🍒

Old 12-23-2012, 02:35 AM

Dear Robin

Most certainly will be surrounding your dad and Ruth
with loving, healing energies to provide each with
what they most need right now for their highest good...

Sending you a cyber (((HUG))) and supportive energies
as you walk beside them on these journeys...

Love...Peg

Old 12-23-2012, 08:00 AM

Dear Robin,

Please know that your dad and Ruth are in my prayers. You are as well, dear one.

much love,
Lura

Old 12-23-2012, 02:57 PM

Default Dear Robin,

I am praying for the three of you, your dad, Ruth and you. And your mother as well as she is going thru this with all of you. I am sending love and light to all touched by these situations. My you be surrounded by warmth and healing. Love, Cher

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Old 12-23-2012, 06:14 PM

Default For Robin

Will be sending loving healing energy and prayers for your father and Ruth Robin.

Love,
wolfdog

Old 12-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Administrator

Robin we'll be keeping you, your family and your friend in our prayers and energy work.
Love
BE

Old 12-23-2012, 10:11 PM

Thank you Brit, Lura, Peg, Cher, Wolfdog. I appreciate the prayers, it's been tough on mom the past few weeks. She has really started opening up on things with dad's health. I think she was more concerned telling me and knowing I'm four hours away. I have spent a lot of time with dad today and it gives me so much joy knowing he is here with me and mom. It's such a blessing knowing I have such amazing friends here. I saw Ruth today and she was baking cakes and pies. She seems in good spirits but worried. But for a 70 year old she stays on the go. I will keep everyone posted and thank you again. Love to all of you

Robin 🌻🍀🍒

Old 12-23-2012, 11:18 PM

Sending positive thoughts and healing energy prayers to your dad and your good friend Ruth.

Wishing your family a joyful Christmas that lifts your spirits into the new year~

Love,
Shelley

Old 12-24-2012, 07:17 PM

Smile

Joining your energies with mine in a communion for the highest good of your Dad and your good friend, Ruth.

May you all be blessed in this spirited Christmas!

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 12-29-2012, 08:09 PM

Thank you deb! Mom and dad got home the other day and mom said dad was still coughing a lot. Ruth's doctor wants to go ahead with the surgery. Ruth said she goes back Friday and they will do scheduling for surgery. Thanks again :-)

More news as it develops

Robin 🌻🍀🍒