: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > I.E. Radio

Old 11-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Smile Aliens in Ancient Egypt Nov 10

Don't miss an exciting IE Sunday:
Shirley and Xaviant Haze will be discussing his new book Aliens in Ancient Egypt - should be fascinating discussion!

http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/ieradio/about/next

BE

Old 11-06-2013, 06:07 PM

Looking forward to this - have been listening to Gerald Clark's interview s- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOB3...KznvI3HpG80r4lg lately and am really fascinated by the research that is coming out on this topic. Looking forward to hearing what Xaviant Haze has to say.
xo Froggie

Old 11-10-2013, 01:40 PM

Default Looking forward to this

Somehow I'm off by a week and thought there was a chat tonight. It will be nice to hear this program a week earlier than expected (for me).

http://www.xaviantvision.com
Attached Images

Roxie's Robin

Old 11-10-2013, 07:57 PM

Default Is there a force behind the Illuminati?

As in "evil" force? In my experience, the Earth plane is a stage and we are all players. I believe we have taken on roles that have built-in qualities of positive and negative, that we all have both qualities, but that one quality is stronger in each of us.

I believe there is a script that we are following. I believe "God" wrote the play and we volunteered for our roles. Hitler, for example, agreed to play one of the most reviled humans in history to make a point and to greatly influence the world.

Most of us don't see our roles as that important, but the play could not take place without each of us doing our part.

And finally, what I have seen is that all of our doings, our writings, our experiences have created a multi-layered living expression that is perfect in every detail. It is breath-taking in its beauty and magnificent in its depth.

Together we have created experiences of All That Is. Now and in the future we will share what those experiences were from each others' point of view. As the veil continues to lift, we will see ourselves and our creation for the Godly occurrence It Is.

Nobody has ever done anything wrong, only played his part. This was an assignment and we did it well. Nothing is broken. Nothing needs fixed. I saw this all so very clearly at one time. What is left is the memory of what I experienced. I too am waiting for the veil to lift, for the show to begin.... for I know this was just the rehearsal.... Love, C.

P.S. We have been doing all this in our sleep! We are waking up.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Last edited by Cher O : 11-10-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to billy beyond
Thumbs down This was an exceptionally lame guest

I was surprised by this really amateur guest. I think I could have bluffed my way through a more entertaining hour chat with Shirley. I don't mean to increase the amount of negative energy in the universe with this comment but come on people, surely there are more competent guests to talk to in the world.

Billy Erb

Old 11-23-2013, 03:19 PM

You should get Gerald Clark on to add to this conversation.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Anunnaki-...s/dp/1491211229
xo Froggie

Old 11-24-2013, 07:10 AM

i think this young fella did a pretty good job of holding his own
with Shirley. i've seen some "Book Smart PHD types" stumble
all over themselves with Shirley and this fella didn't stumble
once. So maybe he was a little rough around the edges but there
was a street wisdom about him, mixed with an awareness of
himself, even about his limitations. He was honest. These are
three traits (when present together) show signs of someone
reaching for good character. i think Xaviant Haze has ALOT
of potential and no one should sell him short YET.

Love,
Chi

Old 11-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Administrator

My take on this...

Everyone has something to contribute if we just listen and allow. It may not touch a chord in us right away but something is always of value.

That said - you can't please everyone all the time. And Chi, I agree... he held his own with SM, something I've seen the most 'expert' fail at.

Let's be open and allowing - it's amazing what might blossom if we are.

BE

Old 11-25-2013, 08:16 AM

I've commented on this before, but this is another good opportunity. SM's interview style often reminds me of my former law school professors--and I mean that in a good way! It's the Socratic method. (I think, perhaps, SM knew Plato or Aristotle or Socrates in the past?) Our law professors would zone in on one "lucky" individual to question the entire class period. Any answer from the student is followed by another, usually deeper question from the teacher. Even if the student is completely lost and no matter how many times you say, "I don't know," the teacher continues the Socratic.

The result of the exercise is that not only this one student learns something, but the entire class learns something about the content and/or process. Generally, it is meant to stimulate critical thinking.

That is how I often hear and digest SM's interviews, especially if an interviewee may be struggling to keep up. Who wouldn't, really? The end result is always a learning opportunity for all of us that stimulates both critical and creative thinking.

Namaste from the Midwest,
steph

Old 12-18-2013, 12:01 PM

Thumbs up

XavientHaze impressed me because he was bold enough to say that Sitchin needs to beexamined critically. He is right, thereare different translations of the Sumerian text other than Sitchins by peoplewho have as much knowledge about the ancient languages as Sitchin did.When hementioned that there were other translations, though, SM seemed to balk (ie fiery seeming mercury in aries said 'What?!")and Xavient pulled back soall that was talked about was the 100’s of cylinders or thousands that have yetto be translated. This sounds reallypromising or conspiratorial (ie who is keeping all this info from us? Kind ofthing) but in actual fact, a lot of the cylinders are just accounts – nothing todo with Sumerian religion or anything astronomical or mythological or whatever. So all we could be talking about is a needle in a haystack - and what if that needle poked a hole in Sitchin - could people handle that?

It wouldhave been nice if the interview could have gone on to discuss some of thedifferences in translations. I imaginethese led to differences in Xavients work?

PersonallyI know that ‘landing place’ is interpreted to mean – for ufos – I’m not sure why – because‘landing’ can mean for ships too. Andalso that ‘up in the sky’ can be a term for in mountains or up north – andthere’s always that ‘elohim’ being plural – but people in power have said ‘we’for ages – so why do we think elohim means plural literally?

I wouldhave liked to know WHY people think that Sitchin’s translations are moreaccurate – I think that would have been – could be - an interesting discussion.

I thinkthat in terms of who ‘controls’ the planet – things are multidimensional. Just because we’ve forgotten how much we areinfluenced and influence others through the invisible energetic (calledspiritual) dimensions doesn’t mean it isn’t happening all the time. Being and empath and psychic I can attest tothat.

Thing iswhat we sense – that isn’t the same as our interpretation. AWE felt as energy, for example is just that –an energetic vibration that people would interpret as AWE – but this could be AWEfor Ghandi or AWE for Hitler. Unless youknew the people – you would not know what it meant in total - or the effect of that energy input .

So whenthere’s energy coming from some other dimension – is it the energy senders whoare causing the situations of controlling humanity or those who receive the information (ie humans)?

I could tell you a lot about energy – I’m stilllearning about it because I have to – but that’s all for now

PS Simply for the fact Xavient has a different take on things I think his book is well worth a read - so many of the ancient alien books are just take offs or clones of Sitchin - and his book seems to be a fresh input of ideas - good to shake things up in the old grey matter at least!