: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > It's a Celebration!

Old 09-06-2012, 12:56 PM

Default Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the first gathering.

Celebrating the 10 anniversary of the first gathering. It was an incredible event.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:04 PM

awww ... that is sooo cool ~~ thank you, puma! Could you possibly identify who's who for us newbies who weren't there but since then have sort of come to "know" y'all through your posts?

Also - any chance there will be another Gathering???

Love to all,
Lura

Old 09-06-2012, 05:51 PM

Default Soul group ?

Dear All,
Just popped in to thank Puma for reminding us all about a great time.
Some who attended believe that we were all there for a reason, and had come together because we were a "Soul Group". Having know each other in past lives etc. Since that first Gathering there were many others held with various original and new people attending. Shirley was never a part of the "Gathering" intentions, which was to just get together and meet everyone and connect in a deeper way. Shirley graciously surprised us all on that first Gathering, but was not at any subsequent ones. Some Gatherings were by invitiation only, and some were just among a small group of friends from this site. I only attended the first gathering, so am not an expert on the ones that came after.
If newbies would like to organise their own gathering by posting it up here and asking for participants then that is fine. Some Oldies might even come along.
Shirley may even host another Cruise, which could be a good and secure way to have a gathering for the Newbies and Oldies. OR we could petition Shirley to hold a seminar for Eboarders, and we all pay a fee for that priviledge. Or you can private message the people you most connect with here and organise to meet up for a two or three person gathering.
So start thinking about what you would like and who you would like to be there...and get GATHERING.
It is easy for me to give advice as I live 14 hours flight from L.A, so am not likely to be at anyones gathering ~
Thanks again Puma. For the memories.
Peace
J
P.S I may not post anymore but I do pop in and read the Boards, and send love and light to those in need.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:52 PM

Default P.p.s

It is interesting to note that I am still in contact with at least half of the original gathering group. Thanks for a great 10 years kids.
peace
J

Old 09-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Oh my! 10 years? Remember our rain meditation? And it rained? Terry fell in love with all her new friends and played out on the lawn with them. BB scooted backwards because she didn't have strength in her front legs. What was she - 4 weeks? She peed on my carpet and then on me. We all squished into my little living room quite well I recall. Wonderful Harris, WhiteFeather, shared stories and I had to gently remind him that we were going to meditate and needed quiet. Bj had a serious lupus attack and stayed at the ranch. I recall many of the faces but not all the names. I recall sitting on the back porch talking with some gentle souls. But then I am lucky to recall my own sometimes HaHa.

Yes, we should do it again. And I will be there if my schedule permits. Unfortunately my planning usually extends to the week before a picture rolls. Santa Fe in September and October is incredible. October is better as it is starting to cool off a bit and the leaves are changing. September can still be quite warm.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:36 PM

Default Be there or be square

Okay, see everyone at Shirleys house in oct 2013. Everyone bring a plate, and wear comfortable clothes for the meditation.
Peace
J
P.s don't forget to remove your shoes at the door.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:28 AM

So nice to read this

Happy Celebrations to You All....

Old 09-09-2012, 05:07 PM

That must having been a thrilling visit. Wish I had been there!!
Joanne

Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks Puma, Jordan and Shirley....I loved reading about this here and on the other Post that Puma bumped up. What an awesome experience!

YES...ShirleyMac... I / we wish you would do something in place of the cruise. I had a cabin on there for approximately 1 week. Lol
I think dry land would be good though. No pressure...in your spare time.

Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelleyD
Thanks Puma, Jordan and Shirley....I loved reading about this here and on the other Post that Puma bumped up. What an awesome experience!

YES...ShirleyMac... I / we wish you would do something in place of the cruise. I had a cabin on there for approximately 1 week. Lol
I think dry land would be good though. No pressure...in your spare time.

I agree Shelley..

Robin 🌻🍀🍒