: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Fur People and Other Animals

Old 07-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Default A plea for help

This email came in today and Shirley and I thought we would share it with you. (Carol's story is on the Pet Pages in archives) If you can't help financially or or some other way just a prayer and some energy would be appreciated.

___

Date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Subject: for my animals
To: info@shirleymaclaine.com

Shirley, you posted a story about a dog years ago for me named Courage. He sent me on a mission to help animals and people. Here is the situation now.
I have many rescued animals and have rehab some for rescues, housed some for families that lost their home, rehomed some for people who couldn't keep their beloved pets. I have a farm that cares for senior/elderly horses. I have a lease purchase and just landed a great job which would enable me to buy the place in a few months. There is a divorce court judge that has ordered me evicted and the sale of the property immediately he is in Summit county. He has no idea what we do here, the owners have been fighting for years over this property and he is fed up. I have invested a total of $60k in this property in two years none of which I will get back and the judge is as the owner says out to scalp me. Two things, if the judge succeeds I will not be able to rent or buy for a long time and two my own animals will end up at a rescue. That is four dogs, two are rescues, 4 horses, 3 are rescues, and two parrots who are rescues. My attorney can't do anything it is all legal with no human elements I am sorry to say.

I need to let the world know what is happening here and the affects of eviction, foreclosure, and other calamities does to the animals. I have no family, I am a single mother of a 15 year old, I have helped many people and their pets. I need help, I need to save this place for my animals, and others to come.

We have an elderly mare we board for her elderly owner, This mare may not survive a move. Please can you help me for the sake of the animals. Can you do a story and let the people know, the judge that there is more here at stake. I have a wonderful salary and am working for a national corporation. I will be able to buy this place soon.

I am not asking for money only to get our story out in the public realm. We are not alone as many people have had to suffer this but I am so close. I would do anything in the world to save my beloved animals and to continue helping others. Please consider helping me get this story out, I have contacted local news media with no response. I don't know what more I can do.

Carol Riedel
Kindred Acres Farm
reagolden@aol.com

_____
BE

Old 07-23-2012, 04:10 PM

Sending loving healing energies to surround this situation and intending for the highest good of all.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 07-23-2012, 08:12 PM

Hello,

Will pray, send love, light and energy, unfortunately, can not help financially, my current income is SSI, that is below the official 'poverty level.' Shameful of the government, huh? Can not give to ASPCA any more, or any other charities that are dear to me, but I will always pray.

Love,
Di

Old 07-26-2012, 09:43 PM

Default Sending Healing prayers

Sending healing prayers

Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 AM

In my prayers as well. And I am sending this story to my fellow animal-lovers.

Love,
Lura

Old 07-27-2012, 07:11 PM

Carol Riedel
Kindred Acres Farm
reagolden@aol.com

Dear Carol don't loose faith, trust the resoloution is on its way. Also don't feel as the victim of unemotional Law. This are only tests that will make you stronger and trust that your work and dedication is in Light with Universal Will.

I congratulate you on your stand and send Love and Light to your cause.

I am dealing now myself with a matter in courts and I am guided to trust my guiding light knowing that there is LAW and there is UNIVERSAL LAW- KARMA

Every time I have a court case now I call on Light to send upon me and others that I like to be protected "A Pyramid of LIGHT that IS like a Mirror".

I see in my inner vision as this pyramid descends upon me and others.

I say that I allow all the good energy transmitted to me and others to be allowed to penetrate that pyramid but I ask that all the negative energy goes back to the sender.

When I am in court I ask the light to souround the judge to make a judgment that is in alighment with universal law. I accept the judgment that comes.

So far I won 2 cases and 5 appeals but the person has placed the same matter in another two courts. I am also learning the greatest lesson to Forgive Him with Love. This is the hardest but I am getting there.

Hope you will be guided protected and learn from experience. Love & Light.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:16 PM

Default Adding My Prayers

Please keep us updated. Your story touched me deeply and I've been praying for you.
Best regards,
Ilex

Old 08-19-2012, 03:44 AM

Default sending energy

Your story touched me also and I'm sending you green energy and light. Please update us all on what happens for you and your precious animals.

“If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” --Marilyn Monroe