: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Prophecy and Psychics

Old 05-22-2012, 08:19 AM

Default End Times

Many people in the Christian world have been having creams of cataclysms lately. Things like tornadoes and meteorites hitting the earth and triggering earthquakes and tsunamis.

For myself and I have recently connected with Jonathan Cohen, author of the Harbinger. This book is about how American lost its protection from God and 9/11 and the economic collapse of 2008 are signs of that.

Now I believe the earth is going to experience some sort of cataclysm. This morning I was told by spirit that ships will be sent to the earth when this happens. I have no ideas how many people will be taken aboard craft during this time. I am preparing myself for death because it seems like a ego trip to think I will aboard a space ship. If meteorites hit the earth and cause earthquakes and tsunamis then where I live in Maine will probably be destroyed by a tsunami.

A few years ago I had a dream of myself as a human in California studying horticulture. I figure if I die in this cataclysm will I have to reincarnate back. If that future the world is contaminated with lead. Of course I am terrified by the thought of dying but I was told it will happen. Suddenly I feel an annointing from teh holy spirit from writing this. I think that if there is too much darkness on the earth dharma cannot flourish. A cataclysm might solve that problem.

Old 06-12-2012, 01:35 PM

Thumbs up

Dear Beana
Why worry Your Self what my be? Wisualization is the key to the "reality" we live. So make sure, if You will, You do not spend the days worring but visualizing beautiful and Your Being will be fill with happy vibrations and these happy vibration are precisly what our dear mother Earth need NOW so the birth in to New energy is smoother. Just remember, we are Sovereign Integrals and with the Earth, we are having experience of the evolution. All is as it should be. There is no death. Soround You Self with dear people, music and laughter, that helps rise the vibration.Live in NOW... it is the only reality
Love and Blessings
Lidia

Old 06-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Hi Beana

There is only one absolute about our physical reality in this space and time... No one gets out alive. Death is a just a stepping stone to new realities.

I think preparedness is always a good thing - extra food, water, etc. - I live in a place where we can be and have been snowed in for weeks at a time. But live life with as little fear as possible. Life is such a great gift.

As for someone who says God has turned against the US, my goodness the whole world is upside down and there has never been a time in history when there was not some type of catastrophe unfolding. Today we just get it instantaneously.

Try not to buy into other people's guilt and panic. Lidia is absolutely right in that we do create our realities. Ships or no ships what we experience is based on our fears and perceptions. I prefer to see and appreciate and love all that is around me now. That's all that is real to me. Look around yourself and ask yourself if God has given up.

Old 06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Administrator

BTW - I think this is a great discussion well worth having now. We all have different opinions - like you and me Beana. Doesn't make either one of us right or wrong I just don't want to see people trapped in the cycles of fear... especially people I care about.

Anyone else want to chime in on this?
BE

Old 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM

Default hmmmm .....

I echo your thoughts on this one, Brit: death is just a stepping stone to new realities. I'm not necessarily eager to die, but I'm not afraid, either. I guess my dominant feeling is curiosity.

That said, I AM fearful of unnecessary pain and mass destruction. I agree with Beana that cataclysmic events are escalating, but these aren't affecting just Christians in America! Global disasters are continually in the news. The shock value has worn thin; I think people are feeling more and more dazed and confused and at a loss as to how to cope.

And this is where I agree with Lidia, and back to you, Brit ~~ all we can do is to live in the NOW and love everyone we interact with because all they have is the NOW as well.

btw, I'm from Maine, too, Beana, though I live in New Jersey now. I miss it!!!

Love to all,
Lura

Old 06-15-2012, 07:05 PM

Oh my!

Well, I agree with the comments here and in regards to "the cycles of fear"... if there is one thing I have learned for myself it is to stop worrying about the whole world. I try not to spend too much time worrying about things that are completely out of my control.

I am not so sure that cataclysmic events are escalating though, I think perhaps that we are just more aware of them because we have access now to every negative thing going on in every little corner of the world. Of course I am aware that times are changing and there are many things going on now that seem to correlate to prophecies. I also see much good and improvement that has developed over time. Soooo....we will see!

As Brit said....this is just my opinion and it doesn't mean that I am right and anyone else is wrong.

This planet has always gone through it's evolutionary changes and will continue to do so... with or without our permission. And if the ships do come, that will be an E-ticket ride!

Having said that...as others have suggested here...I believe that just focusing on the positive and happy things in your own life will feed the energy of the planet and the universe in a positive, beneficial way. And we know that with enough postive energy sent out, it can/does divert negative situations.

Blessings~

Old 06-15-2012, 08:51 PM

Smile

As for me, I purpose my thoughts on this day, and I attempt to make the best of this day for me, first of all, and then for those around me. Having had a near death experience back in 1994, I have absolutely no fear of death. I know that it is a wonderful transition from one plane to another. And I, personally am looking forward to that transition when I choose to do so. Yes, I know we each determine our journey, we each choose to venture forth or to stay. There is no other in control over us. We are, indeed, the Captains of our Ships.

So, I do not live in fear of anything. I live in appreciation of my experience. I have determined that life is simply my perception of it and how I "choose" to experience it. I have learned, when I need help, I must ask for it. I have learned, if I want to be happy, I must be happy with myself first. I have learned, that I am in total control of how my experience affects me. And from that, I "choose" to be happy everyday. And I perceive that there is really nothing beyond my perceptions that can affect me.

Therefore, my perception is the vital extent of my experience. And I am always in control of "my perception". And if it is not working for me, I can change it at anytime. Because, the bottomline is, I want to "FEEL GOOD". And if I am not feeling good, then I am doing something that is not benefiting me. And it all rests upon my choices for me. Nobody else to blame.

That's the way I live my life and I have to say, I enjoy everyday without fear.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 06-16-2012, 03:04 PM

Hello Beana,

It takes a lot of energy to walk around terrified or preparing for death, assuming that we all die, some sooner than others, but to live in fear of death, seems like it is death, the idea of cataclysm is thinking negatively and not really living life, that is ‘thinking about life ending.’

Maybe you should be in “California studying horticulture” and that is what will make you "worthy" to be on one of those ships that you speak of, if that is what happens,“so, do it!” Studying horticulture would also take your mind off death because you would be concentrating on life, do it in Maine if you cannot get to California, or on line, just do something else that is positive because we love you, negative thinking can sometimes make your body sick.

Love,
Di

Old 06-16-2012, 06:28 PM

Whenever I get “messages” from spirit – I try to remember it’s metaphorical – that’s usually how the spirit communicates. Rarely have I ‘seen’ something that is actually going to happen although that has happened too. I think there’s a different feel to both –and it has taken me and is still taking me a bit to get sensitized to the difference. I keep getting more and more subtle challenges!

In terms of purely metaphorical ideas, none of what Beana is saying is all that scary – not really. Getting rescued from cataclysm by “higher beings” (aliens have higher technology; are said to be more enlightened a lot of times) – can be a metaphorical vision for a higher energy rescuing a person – the higher self, maybe, if people are ready to listen and go with what they are “told”. Even the alien ships coming down could represent the higher energy – the higher selves of people coming down to earth – finally being “seen” or heard –

Aside from that – God turning away from the US – I was actually reading that in ancient myths there is the idea that the divine does not wait. It comes, and comes and asks to be heard and if people are asleep, it leaves and they have to seek it to find it again.

That’s basically a spiritual journey – and if we noticed the divine day to day – lived it and kept growing it would never need to be sought, it would always be there – but this really hasn’t happened in the western world, so God/the divine could have walked away – outside of the normal society – but it doesn’t mean the divine can’t be found.

As well, people dying in cataclysms – metaphorically – a cataclysm whether natural or personal can bring about a “death” – as the tarot says – death means a transformation – and this can happen when people are faced with physical or emotional crises. So all the natural cataclysms, if many people “die” in them – what does that really mean? What is spirit trying to say then? Metaphorically – that many people will transform – they will seek God that has moved out of their lives and so the world can then change.

This is just my metaphorical interpretation –

Hi Cushings, I think suggesting to study horticulture is great advice – practical yet intuitive

It’s obvious a present day talent – so why not – and maybe the future life/self is coming into this life in order to guide the soul?

Old 06-16-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
BTW - I think this is a great discussion well worth having now. We all have different opinions - like you and me Beana. Doesn't make either one of us right or wrong I just don't want to see people trapped in the cycles of fear... especially people I care about.

Anyone else want to chime in on this?
BE

Thank you for posting this Brit, I agree 100% and think that all have this in their heart, you're a doll for remembering to say it!

Love,
Di