: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Happenings

Old 02-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up Cruise with Shirley in 2013

Hi

Shirley is hosting a 5 day Caribbean cruise in January 2013!

As she says, "People are already signing up for this seminar at sea - a first for me – and I hope you will be there to experience it with me!"

Get all the details on “Shirley MacLaine’s Spiritual Odyssey” here:
http://www.shirleymaclainesspiritua...om/welcome.html

BE

Old 02-14-2012, 02:26 PM

Default Party of 1

This sounds super! Never cruised before and looking forward to it. I am going to work on Hubby because we travel great together but this is not his definition of fun - right up my alley. May need to find a bunk mate.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:08 PM

this sounds and will be so very wonderful for you both and all who will be on board with you I wish I could be there too ... and who knows
It´s a little funny but this last month I´ve been busy with making a CV to apply for a nursing job on the large cruise ships. Just the thought of this all makes me freak out , I have wanted to go for many years but fear and a lack of a courage has kept me from it. So just the application will be a victory for me

Anyway ... if my plans will by any change come to reality , I'll maybe be waving you on the caribbean : D

Love to you both,

Lóa

Old 02-14-2012, 04:11 PM

I'm hoping to be able to go next year! Sounds great. Next month, I am seeing Shirley in Torrington, CT--can't wait for that. Third row seats!!
Joanne

Old 02-14-2012, 04:50 PM

Default A Dream Come true

OmG It would be a dream come true.............I hope I Can make it

love Angelwings

Old 02-14-2012, 06:14 PM

Default Perfect!

This is like the universe is helping me in so many ways. This is great and this is such a great price and way to pay for the cruise. My husband and I have used Royal Car. every cruise we have taken and would not want to use any other cruise line. Before my son passed we took him, my daughter and her fiance, and my oldest son on a 7 day cruise with Royal and we had the time of our life. Ryan had just got back from Iraq the 1st. time and we all wanted to celebrate and boy did we, so much fun. We have been to these places on the cruise and on Labadee to say BBQ isn't saying it, it is a HUGE spread and the island is a paradise. When I need to go to my Happy Place, that is it) I have even talked my hubby kevin to come he wants to see what has helped me through the toughest time in my life and see if maybe it will help him heal. Men or my man has been so closed up about Ryan. Anyway thank you Shirley and Brit you have given me something to look forward to and I haven't been able to that in a long time. I hope everyone will be able to come I want to see everyone of you here, you have all become a family to me, you will never know. So start saving now like me. I can't believe they will let you make payments that is so great.So come on let's go cruising.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to billy beyond
Default Royal Carribean Captain Told Us About his UFO Experience

Hi Brit, Shirley and friends,

I was on a Royal Carribean cruise in Dec. 2011. It was all good. The captain and first engineer and another officer held an afternoon question and answer program. After a half hour of questions like " how many eggs do you use in a week?" I decided to ask about something more interesting. I asked the Captain if he had ever seen a UFO. The entire theater became silent and he quickly answered yes. He explained his experience and still the audience was silent. Then the first engineer took the mic and added that he and his wife had had a very similar experience on board a cruise ship and that the details were the same as the captain had explained his but that there were two ships that he and his wife had seen.
At that point the emcee of the event quickly ended the program. I wish I would have asked my question at the beginning of the program!

Anyway... A cruise is a great place to feel away from it all. Out in the open sea I felt very peaceful and connected. I hope I can make it on your cruise. It sounds really amazing. Royal Carribean is great.

Billy Erb

Old 03-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Hi Billy!
Thank you for having the courage to ask the question!!!

Shirley's cruise sounds like a perfect time for a sighting to me
BE

Old 03-07-2012, 06:03 PM

Hey Billy,
Kudos to you for asking in depth question. I am seeing Shirley in Torrington in a few weeks and from what I understand, she is taking questions from the audience. I have been giving a lot of thought to what I could ask. Any suggestions?
Love,
Joanne
If anyone else has any good questions, I am open to all suggestions!

Old 03-08-2012, 08:51 AM

If I am ever fortunate enough to be face to face with Shirley, I think I'll be either totally tongue-tied or else become a babbling idiot out of nervousness I know she's only human, but she is - after all - SHIRLEY!!

One question I would like to ask her is: "If you could invite only 7 people - living or dead or even fictional characters- to your home for a dinner party, who would they be? And why them?"

Just a thought.

Have a great evening in Torrington, Joanne. I'll be eager for a full report!!

Love,
Lura