: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 09-15-2012, 06:35 PM

Smile My gratitude grows daily...

Hi CherO and all my lovelies,

I had another wonderful week. If I am not mistaken, I think I have found my perfect job. I so truly enjoy everyday and there is such peace in our office. Carroll's, my employer's, email was hacked this week and she lost all of her emails for the past two years and her contacts. When she realized what happened, she told me about it and I immediately called the server and the whole day was spent reseting her email account. I had to go to India and back to the US where a lovely woman by the name of Leslie got everything cleared and corrected for us. And all the while, I was totally amazed that I was so patient with everybody that I talked to, even though I had to go through all the information four times, I was still smiling. I thought to myself, WOW, I have really changed this last year - I have gained major patience and feel no anxiety whatsoever and I swear, I am not on any drugs at all. ahahahha!!! Yeah, it was a surprise to me for sure.

Carroll then told me, "I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you. I told you my problem and you took over and solved it and I didn't have to worry or stress about it at all." I told her, "That is what an Office Manager is supposed to do so that you don't have to be concerned with it and you can do what you need to do." She said, "Yeah, thank you."

I just love the feeling of being of service and taking the stress off of her. As well, I love the feeling of being of service to my son and taking the stress off of him. And no, I am not taking on their stress, I am simply dissipating it. So, we are all free from stress. It is totally amazing to me how all that happens and is working. It is like I am totally in control of my thoughts, feelings and perceptions - and even my dreams. If something is off in a dream, I simply change it. I am not kidding you...it is totally amazing me.

Where I use to say, I don't have bad days, I just have bad moments...Well, I am not even having any bad moments anymore and that is totally amazing to me. Just like driving to work yesterday morning and coming down off of a hill, I hit my breaks and the car skid and starting and started spinning and I immediately righted it. Well before, my heart would have been beating 90 miles an hour but no, I just went okay. ahahahahha!!! I am totally amazed at the peace I am experiencing, the patience that I now have and the knowing in all things that everything will be just fine.

So, my lovely friends, thank you all so very much for participating in getting me where I am today. I am truly loving every moment of my existance in this now.

Love you all, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 09-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Default What an amazing post, Deb.

You have truly reached an enlightened state. I'm not where you are today but I have days when I live there. I still have some less than perfect moments, but not so many anymore. You have reached a space where we all aspire to be, I think. If being of service makes you high, you are coming from a high place. I call it a state of grace.

I am so happy for you. To dissipate the troubles of others is a real gift. It is a type of healing. I can speak from experience--you have done this for me. You and Peg both have this gift. It is awesome to experience it from this end. All I can do is thank you.

In the meantime, I am sending you and Sean and Peg an extra dose of healing light and love. And be careful with those breaks, girl, we don't want you laughing yourself into oblivion!

Loving every moment of this sharing. Love, C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Last edited by Cher O : 09-17-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:59 PM

Default Quick Update

Just a quick update to let you all know I received a call from Deb
a little while ago.

She and Sean are in the emergency room -- have been for about
2 hours now. Sean's Crohn's has flared up big time. Its been
several months since this has happened, so is a bit of shock!

Will let you know when I hear more....

As always, would appreciate a quick prayer and energy for them...

Thanks
Love...Peg

Old 09-17-2012, 08:35 PM

Default Not now....

When will these two get a break? I don't know what the Universe has is mind this time, I can only hope it works out for the best. Sean's Crohn's is SO scary! God grant Sean and Deb the strength to get thru this.

I am sending love and healing energy and a request to God to give Sean and Deb a break, if only a short one! But a LONG one would be so much appreciated!

Sean and Deb, take heart. This too shall pass. Love, C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 PM

Default Prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you both as always.....and I too feel like it is time for the powers that be give them alittle helping hand.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:08 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you two, also.

Much love,
Lura

Old 09-18-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
a little while ago.

Thanks
Love...Peg

So sorry to hear this news Peg, every blessing, light, love and energy for you, Deb and Sean, know that you are keeping your chins up and minds open, we are all with you.
Thank you for the update, Peg.

Love,
Di

Old 09-18-2012, 03:38 PM

Default hugs

Sending healing thoughts your way dear Sean and Deb.Thanx for the heads up Peg.Such a challenging journey these two are on..hopefully their many tools of how to deal with the stress will come to the forefront. hugs,deb

Old 09-18-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
a little while ago.

Thanks
Love...Peg

I'm sorry I was not involved much in this posts and I'm sad to hear of Deb and Sean unexpected emergency. I like to place them together with Colin in the hologram of light transmitted from the Central Sun. May the RA Light restore the wellbeing and gave you strenght to overcome obstacle and heal your life.

I place this prayer in this picture that was taken during Solstice 2012 and in meditation my friend lucia was told that the hologram on this picture is a portal. She was told to focus on the red hologram and the part above to manifest desiress. So I like to share this light here too.
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2012, 05:07 PM

Default Well, get this!!!!

Sean is doing great today - back at the Nursing/Rehab Facility. No pain....he looks good, is eating good and whew - crisis is over. I'm just totally elated, we both are. So, thank you all my miracle workers, you've done it again.......

I love and cherish you all so very much.
Deb
Belief Becomes