: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Can you say that every night you experience a deep, restful, relaxed sleep? Do you wake up feeling renewed and ready for the day or do you want to hit the snooze button, roll over and bury your head back in the pillow. Renowned sleep specialist, Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg, has a new book that can help you enjoy the best sleep ever! Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day: A Doctor's Guide to Solving Your Sleep Problems can and will help you have sweet dreams!
Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day


Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire




Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Earth Changes - NEW
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #11  
Old 09-12-2008, 11:01 PM
jordan jordan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: w
Posts: 3,487
Default old D and D gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyMansions


took a quick peek at this site.
It appeared to have been created by, and for those people who used to spend hours playing dungeons and dragons.
cute.
peace
j
Reply With Quote
 
  #12  
Old 09-12-2008, 11:31 PM
ManyMansions ManyMansions is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan
took a quick peek at this site.
It appeared to have been created by, and for those people who used to spend hours playing dungeons and dragons.
cute.
peace
j


Dhat's a Good One Jordan!

(ROTF)

& dhat's no misspelling!
Reply With Quote
 
  #13  
Old 04-29-2009, 06:20 PM
hamntomato hamntomato is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 333
Default Hi Ulla

Please tell me, what is the significance of Alcyone in the picture?

light to you
tomato
__________________
For behold the kingdom of heaven is within you. Luke 17:21
Reply With Quote
 
  #14  
Old 05-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Chi's Avatar
Chi Chi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: S
Posts: 5,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamntomato
Please tell me, what is the significance of Alcyone in the picture?

light to you
tomato

Hello tomato! How are ya this evening? Soft Grin...

"...Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades, is located at 30 degrees
Taurus near the constellation Orion. Alcyone, in Taurus, represents the
Earth Goddess. The lessons from Alcyone are those dealing with
compassion, higher wisdom and vision, and Earth consciousness. .
Alcyone figures prominently in Mayan astronomy. The Mayas believe
it is the home of their ancestors...."

As i too... do. Ha!
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_stargate04.htm
(Scroll down to "Pleiades and Alcyone" for the rest of the
article. Actually you may find some of the other articles on
the homepage of this website informative also.)
Love, Chi
__________________
((((((( A Wish for All )))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TeskgpWvE&feature=related
Reply With Quote
 
  #15  
Old 05-11-2009, 12:27 AM
ULLA RUNCHEL ULLA RUNCHEL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,949
Default Hi guys

Hi Dear Hamtomato

Peter Fich is one of a painter, he named this painting Kryone.....one of the men from the 7 sisters.. Chi thank you for post these links, ....we almost always come back to the Pleiadians..again, and again.....these days, from many different sources....they are sooooooe clever up there, so much wisdom we can receive from there. And through Peters paintings we can read so much.

Have a wonderful day
Ulla
__________________
Love yourself first, then you can love others.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

















Reply With Quote
 
  #16  
Old 10-09-2011, 02:36 AM
ULLA RUNCHEL ULLA RUNCHEL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,949
Default To my dear Polly

For Polly....where ever you are in the LIGHT...you've always inspired me on this board, you gave me power energy, thank you dear soul, have fun in the universe you belonging to.

Your friend always.
Ulla.
__________________
Love yourself first, then you can love others.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

















Reply With Quote
 
  #17  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 AM
hamntomato hamntomato is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 333
Default Thanks ladies

Very interesting, tomato
__________________
For behold the kingdom of heaven is within you. Luke 17:21
Reply With Quote
 
  #18  
Old 04-20-2014, 06:55 AM
ULLA RUNCHEL ULLA RUNCHEL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,949
Smile 2015 30: A new way of thinking is necessary,

Year gradually this is comprehended. It is revolutionary. There have been experiments with many healing methods. The organic heart is now functioning well, lungs and liver can almost be exchanged by this new healing process, but the kidneys continue to be problematic, although a breakthrough in improving their capacity to eliminate waste products, is close.
We are well on our way into space. Humanity has contact with impulses from other civilizations through ultrasound oscillations. Thousands of different experimental approaches are being made to what is just on the edge of discovery. We have overcome the majority of diseases. Optimism is in every country around the globe. Different religions are being dissolved through the understanding of a communal God. We are on our way to controlling the weather and the climate through parabolic discs, distributing rain, snow and sun. The purpose being to ensure that everybody has food on the table, that there are no more floods and that the destructive tornadoes are pacified.
It will take a couple of hundred years to gain influence over earthquakes. This will happen by vibrating sound oscillations bio-energetically into the crystal in the middle of Mother Earth via crystal parabolic discs from space, or by the help from other planets, but this is very far into the future. Maybe the Earth vibrates on such high octaves in the year 3000 that we are sharing the vibrations and can influence the infra structure of the Earth together, so that inner earthquakes and other eruptions will ebb away in the frequencies of the magnetic field around the Earth.by/Ulla Runchel.
__________________
Love yourself first, then you can love others.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

















Reply With Quote
 
  #19  
Old 04-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Chi's Avatar
Chi Chi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: S
Posts: 5,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Year gradually this is comprehended. It is revolutionary. There have been experiments with many healing methods. The organic heart is now functioning well, lungs and liver can almost be exchanged by this new healing process, but the kidneys continue to be problematic, although a breakthrough in improving their capacity to eliminate waste products, is close.
We are well on our way into space. Humanity has contact with impulses from other civilizations through ultrasound oscillations. Thousands of different experimental approaches are being made to what is just on the edge of discovery. We have overcome the majority of diseases. Optimism is in every country around the globe. Different religions are being dissolved through the understanding of a communal God. We are on our way to controlling the weather and the climate through parabolic discs, distributing rain, snow and sun. The purpose being to ensure that everybody has food on the table, that there are no more floods and that the destructive tornadoes are pacified.
It will take a couple of hundred years to gain influence over earthquakes. This will happen by vibrating sound oscillations bio-energetically into the crystal in the middle of Mother Earth via crystal parabolic discs from space, or by the help from other planets, but this is very far into the future. Maybe the Earth vibrates on such high octaves in the year 3000 that we are sharing the vibrations and can influence the infra structure of the Earth together, so that inner earthquakes and other eruptions will ebb away in the frequencies of the magnetic field around the Earth.by/Ulla Runchel.
i feel like i have been in space (out there) (Huge Grin)
for a long time now; as i feel you have too dear Ulla. We are (ALL)
after all made from the stuff stars are made of. Throughout this life
and other lives we seem to remember this, then forget this,
then remember this, then forget...

Today i'm remembering.

Enjoy the day!
Love,
Chi
__________________
((((((( A Wish for All )))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TeskgpWvE&feature=related
Reply With Quote
 
  #20  
Old 04-29-2014, 12:35 PM
ULLA RUNCHEL ULLA RUNCHEL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,949
Smile Hi chi

Hi chi

Yes so true Chi ...LOL , hugs your Way dear friend.

Love to All, Ulla .
__________________
Love yourself first, then you can love others.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

















Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:51 PM.


news . our community . membership . about shirley . shopping . broadcasts . astrology . contact
privacy policy . terms of use . our site mission
copyright © 2004 - 2014 ShirleyMacLaine.com, Inc. and MacLaine Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.