: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Can you say that every night you experience a deep, restful, relaxed sleep? Do you wake up feeling renewed and ready for the day or do you want to hit the snooze button, roll over and bury your head back in the pillow. Renowned sleep specialist, Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg, has a new book that can help you enjoy the best sleep ever! Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day: A Doctor's Guide to Solving Your Sleep Problems can and will help you have sweet dreams!
Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day


Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire




Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Creativity Corner
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 07-17-2007, 07:10 AM
angelsong angelsong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,841
Default Do WORDS have.....

Do words have texture, color, sound.....do the syllables tap out a rythym.

Is it possible to create a masterpiece with non-words to elicite the spirit to a higher plane or just to bring a feeling?

Does each person's energy become a part of their creation and when we read a piece, are we connecting with their energy? Does this then become a part of us?
Reply With Quote
 
  #2  
Old 07-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Stanley Stanley is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 568
Default Once more.

the process is why Shirley still works

she loves it, and it loves her !!!

And amatory

A safe haven

For truth

And love

And life

Bring me the fertile egg

And the heart eager to be broken !!



Last edited by Stanley : 07-17-2007 at 07:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
 
  #3  
Old 07-17-2007, 07:19 AM
Electra H Electra H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: A
Posts: 3,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsong
Do words have texture, color, sound.....do the syllables tap out a rythym.

Is it possible to create a masterpiece with non-words to elicite the spirit to a higher plane or just to bring a feeling?

Does each person's energy become a part of their creation and when we read a piece, are we connecting with their energy? Does this then become a part of us?





An ocean of consciousness
with a powerful undertoe
and mighty surf

back on the board
riding the waves.....

clear sky above
murky depths below

gliding
following the energy

more wary
of going under...
taking a tumble

watching for sharks
and not becoming one

contemplating
the possibility
of surfing into the sky
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 07-17-2007, 07:51 AM
Stanley Stanley is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 568
Default words !!!

to explore
to whoop it up
to quite literally

shout !!! it out

to penetrate
to investigate
to stand somewhere
brand new !!!

or be sedate.
Reply With Quote
 
  #5  
Old 07-17-2007, 08:11 AM
angelsong angelsong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,841
Default

Words they cleanse me
free me
to be....linen white
to see
with new sight

Words ignite me
I take a ride
and blast through the fires
deep inside

Only to be quiet....and drown
in the stillness all around
slowwwww, motion cause
in effect shards of glass all around

Reflecting sunlight through crisp morning air
stepping gently with spaces to spare

For the Words that cleanse me
free me
to be....linen white
to see
with new sight.....tonight

Angelsong - July 17, 2007 11:11am
Reply With Quote
 
  #6  
Old 07-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Stanley Stanley is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 568
Default this reminds me of a quite morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsong
Words they cleanse me
free me
to be....linen white
to see
with new sight

Words ignite me
I take a ride
and blast through the fires
deep inside

Only to be quiet....and drown
in the stillness all around
slowwwww, motion cause
in effect shards of glass all around

Reflecting sunlight through crisp morning air
stepping gently with spaces to spare

For the Words that cleanse me
free me
to be....linen white
to see
with new sight.....tonight

Angelsong - July 17, 2007 11:11am


that will never end..

gd
Reply With Quote
 
  #7  
Old 07-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Lasep's Avatar
Lasep Lasep is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 3,479
Default Words

Words do have color and texture. I have seen it and it's amazing.

Didn't hear sound though.
__________________
Love,
Linda

Reply With Quote
 
  #8  
Old 07-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Come Again Moon's Avatar
Come Again Moon Come Again Moon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: J
Posts: 6,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra H



An ocean of consciousness
with a powerful undertoe
and mighty surf

back on the board
riding the waves.....

clear sky above
murky depths below

gliding
following the energy

more wary
of going under...
taking a tumble

watching for sharks
and not becoming one

contemplating
the possibility
of surfing into the sky

"Home
Home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
it's nice to warm my feet beside the fire"
(Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon)

Welcome home, Electra!
Reply With Quote
 
  #9  
Old 07-17-2007, 03:10 PM
angelsong angelsong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,841
Default

Stanley;

I say "shout it out" and then stand in the quietness of what remains....introspect then select the lesson that is left.

Angelsong

PS It's been a weird energy time for me, too.....like having MPD
Reply With Quote
 
  #10  
Old 07-17-2007, 03:24 PM
angelsong angelsong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,841
Default

You know what Stanley....I think you are right. It is a morning poem. It's actually an inspired poem. Ever try this? Just let the words flow out without thinking.....the last part, I actually wrapped up with the beginning...so I cheated a little. But, it's interesting to see what comes out.

Angelsong
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 AM.


news . our community . membership . about shirley . shopping . broadcasts . astrology . contact
privacy policy . terms of use . our site mission
copyright © 2004 - 2014 ShirleyMacLaine.com, Inc. and MacLaine Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.