: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > I.E. Radio

Old 08-29-2006, 12:41 PM

Thumbs up Alignment 2012

Hello

If you are like me you might be curious about the Mayan 'end date' of Dec. 2012. This week's IE Radio program will help s better understand what that means. My guest has spent his life examining and decoding the Mayan cosmology!

John Major Jenkins is an independent researcher who has devoted his life to reconstructing ancient Mayan cosmology and philosophy. Since 1986, John has traveled to Mexico and Central America seven times. In 1990 he helped build a school in San Pedro, near Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. In 1994 he delivered relief supplies to a Quiché Maya community in the Western highlands of Guatemala. Since beginning his odyssey of research and discovery with the Maya, John has authored dozens of articles and many books, including:

Journey to the Mayan Underworld, Mirror in the Sky, Tzolkin: Visionary Perspectives and Calendar Studies, Mayan Sacred Science, Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 Galactic Alignment: The Transformation of Consciousness According to Mayan, Egyptian, and Vedic Traditions, Pyramid of Fire.

He also facilitated the translation of The Key to the Kalevala by Pekka Ervast, editing and writing the introduction for it. This classic text on Finnish mythology was published with Blue Dolphin Publishers in 1999. In 1995 John was appointed literary executor for Eino Friberg, Finnish-American poet and translator of The Kalevala, the national epic of the Finnish people.

As a visiting scholar, Jenkins has taught classes at The Institute of Maya Studies in Miami, The Maya Calendar Congress in Mexico, The Esalen Institute, Naropa University and many other venues both nationally and abroad. He has been interviewed on numerous radio and television shows, including the Art Bell show, the Laura Lee show, Dr. Patricia Hill's The Changing Paradigm, and has appeared in documentaries on Native American prophecy and the millennium such as The Fifth Gate and Earth Under Fire.

In October of 2000, the Discovery Channel featured John's work on two episodes of the "Places of Mystery" series, which continue to be broadcast regularly on the Travel Channel. John will appear in a documentary on the Maya broadcast on the History Channel in March 2006.

John's careful scholarship and cutting-edge insights into why the Maya chose 2012 to end a great World Age cycle have been endorsed by the most progressive thinkers of our day.

Join us on Sunday, September 3 at 6 PM PDT - 9 PM EDT for a look at history that may reveal our future!

I'll cyberly see you there!

Old 08-29-2006, 07:17 PM

Oh this is definately on my "do-list"!! THis sounds fascinating!

Blessings
Jade

Old 08-31-2006, 05:54 PM

Default Wahoooo

This subject has always fascinated us so we will
definitely be listening!!

Thank you!!

Peg n Deb...

Old 09-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Banned

Default "1000 Years Of Light"

Oh, this was a good show. The cosmic wisdom and the divine self, into the source of the divine eternal soul. It is very interesting, and I will listen to it again and again. I found his comment that "ego ruins the planet" very profound, and inspiring when he said there is a hope of transformation into a unified divine source. I agree with his scientific explanation of the Mayan Calender, and I believe his thoughts will prove beyond a doubt accuracy, just the same as astrology works. This infusing of the light from the galaxy to earth is very cool, and something to look forward to. Maybe there are secrets to living 1000 years of light in 2012, and when it happens, we all will be aligned in a divine light, and the future will be talking about us with respect to cosmic wisdom.

Thank you. One of the best show's I've heard.
So very interesting and up on the intellectual
brain stimuli. Loved it!

Old 09-04-2006, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Hello

If you are like me you might be curious about the Mayan 'end date' of Dec. 2012. This week's IE Radio program will help s better understand what that means. My guest has spent his life examining and decoding the Mayan cosmology!

John Major Jenkins is an independent researcher who has devoted his life to reconstructing ancient Mayan cosmology and philosophy. Since 1986, John has traveled to Mexico and Central America seven times. In 1990 he helped build a school in San Pedro, near Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. In 1994 he delivered relief supplies to a Quiché Maya community in the Western highlands of Guatemala. Since beginning his odyssey of research and discovery with the Maya, John has authored dozens of articles and many books, including:

Journey to the Mayan Underworld, Mirror in the Sky, Tzolkin: Visionary Perspectives and Calendar Studies, Mayan Sacred Science, Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 Galactic Alignment: The Transformation of Consciousness According to Mayan, Egyptian, and Vedic Traditions, Pyramid of Fire.

He also facilitated the translation of The Key to the Kalevala by Pekka Ervast, editing and writing the introduction for it. This classic text on Finnish mythology was published with Blue Dolphin Publishers in 1999. In 1995 John was appointed literary executor for Eino Friberg, Finnish-American poet and translator of The Kalevala, the national epic of the Finnish people.

As a visiting scholar, Jenkins has taught classes at The Institute of Maya Studies in Miami, The Maya Calendar Congress in Mexico, The Esalen Institute, Naropa University and many other venues both nationally and abroad. He has been interviewed on numerous radio and television shows, including the Art Bell show, the Laura Lee show, Dr. Patricia Hill's The Changing Paradigm, and has appeared in documentaries on Native American prophecy and the millennium such as The Fifth Gate and Earth Under Fire.

In October of 2000, the Discovery Channel featured John's work on two episodes of the "Places of Mystery" series, which continue to be broadcast regularly on the Travel Channel. John will appear in a documentary on the Maya broadcast on the History Channel in March 2006.

John's careful scholarship and cutting-edge insights into why the Maya chose 2012 to end a great World Age cycle have been endorsed by the most progressive thinkers of our day.

Join us on Sunday, September 3 at 6 PM PDT - 9 PM EDT for a look at history that may reveal our future!

I'll cyberly see you there!

Well Shirley,
i just loved
A-gee-BA-gee-DOD. Ha!
Too too funny...

As i was listening to John saying:
"...all the planes of reality are lining up
and joining together..."
immediately what came to mind were
all those UFO's hovering in the sky
over Mexico. In the same instant that
the words began to flow from John's mouth,
They (the UFO's) began crossing my mind vividly...
Just like in the videos. Great show!
So many powerful metaphors for God and his angels
already being here (not just outside us, but inside us too).
Inside us too. Joy and Light, Chi

Old 09-04-2006, 06:04 PM

Default Shirley et al

In reference to the I.E. Radio with John Major Jenkins. Most interesting observations from both you, Shirley and John in this wonderful discussion of the Mayan 2012 Calendar and what it could all possibly mean to us in this time.

I have been given the remembrance of a lifetime among the Mayans which I first thought of as a previous incarnation. But I have come to know it to be as a multidimensional expression of myself existing in a parallel realm. I was fortunate to receive the channeling of this entity as depicted in the book that I will be presenting.

What I have found to be most interesting is that the era in which I resided has as of yet not been discovered by our archeologists of this day. When this first came upon me (1989), I had never heard of the Mayans. From that point, I began to research what had come to me. And what I found was most interesting. I was then led to an archeologist that had made 17 expeditions to the Yucatan Pennisula and had gathered numerous artifacts from the Mayan Civialization. He read my documentated writings of my recall of my Mayan existance and what I experienced there and asked in surprise, "How did you know that they wore the yellow plumes in their joining ceremonies?" And then he proceeded to show me the pictures of the statues with those very plumes that I described. He then stated, "You have the feelings, I have the facts."

To summarize, I will say that what has been found of the Mayans is a post classic era with but remnants of their existance. My experience, from what I can ascertain was in the pre-classic era somewhere around the 500 B.C. era just as "The Others" as we called them made their intrusion into the world in which I resided.

From here on, I will refer to I, myself as Miya, as she, my multidemsional expression is the one that had this experience and then shared it with me in this lifetime. We, being connected by dreams, visions, channelings and by the language she was given at that time and which came to me in this time.

Miya was from Polaris. She was confronted by Mison, who became her mentor to travel to a distant place (the Mayan Civilization) because of their potential for unconditional love. She was also accompanied by, Mayan, her lifemate. They arrived on that plane (this plane) in a transportation vehicle though it was transparent to others. Thus perhaps your feeling Shirley that the Mayans were visited by ships. Just not in the way that you might have fashioned. For the ship was vibratory and vanished until it was needed for departure.

The Mayans were a very loving people and it was that when we made our presence it was as though we had been there all along. Our purpose was to progress what they had seeded. There was no demarcation, we immediately just blended in. Until the time "The Others" came. They were the ones that inserted "Fear". And it was that the majority then succombed to that fear. And where the majority goes so does the society go. And thus came our time (Miya and Mayan) of departure back to Polaris. Mison remained as the Healer and presented an alternative to those who did not wish to remain in that energy. Thus the ascendance of those of the Mayan culture ( the vanishing race). What remains today are the descendents of those who chose to stay. Still holding on to the base of their belief in a source of love but ravished by a source of fear. Neverthless holding on to their basic beliefs of construction instead of destruction.

From these remembrances, I have come to understand that if we hold to this physical plane in the reference in which we were born and taught, then we will remain in that status. But if we let go of all that we have known and have been taught, then we will ascend into the new world, the new way of knowing. A new world, not without challenges may I add. But with a new vigor and a new vitality for embracing that which presents itself. A new level of understanding. And that will be our reward. Ever more increasing advantages.

Well, I have attempted to explain this the best that I can for me. But for me it is holding to what we know to be true for ourselves and the wonder of that knowing. It is a beautiful thing, a procession of knowing, not one step taken lightly but with a knowing in our hearts that we are all in this procession together. And the bottomline to me is being in awareness that we are not just pawns upon a playboard but that we each have our expressions to be presented and expressed and to be made known for us to see. And in that we evolve within this vast universe. Each making our own creation within the expression of our own unique selves. Joining then, hand in hand to make up the whole of who we are. A whole being within the whole of being.

2012 to me is when we all come together, from within, to see just exactly what we have created now. It is not without, but within. As we work in unision with the planets that we observe, so do they work in unison with us. If we weren't here to observe them, then what would they be? If they weren't here to observe us, then what would we be? It seems to be a kaildescope - colliding. It is universes ( dimensions?) colliding - merging. For without the other, we would simply be viewing ourselves. And is it not in our "sharing" that we find ourselves fully? Through the eyes of another, do we not see ourselves? Not to live by another's impression of us, no, but to see ourselves fully expressed through the eyes of another. And just watch it and see what we think.

2012 to me is finding ourselves for ourselves. Unless we find ourselves, we cannot find another. Unless we come to love ourselves, we cannot love another. The advantage of this life is to make ourselves known to ourselves. To fully accept and honor who we are. Not compared to another but joined with another in the embrace of the life in which we are living. Each contibuting in our own unique way. That, to me, is the fullness of life.

These are just truths for myself and what I have come to know for myself.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 09-04-2006, 10:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to onaroll2006
Smile Line us up Deb

Wow Deb,that was the best post that I have read so far. It is easy to understandand you made some very good points. I used to wonder why
I was told I had to stay in my body at my near death experiance. I no longer wonder why. I am very much looking forward to the gathering or the cleansing or what ever name you want to put on that. I have been learning a lot of information and I am thankfull to all of you that have helped me and had patience with me. My life is so much easier now. thank you for sharing with us.

LOL
Shirley B.

Old 09-05-2006, 03:20 PM

Wink I agree with Shirley B..its a very good post, Deb.

Hi Deb

Thank you for this very, very good thread.......you describe it so wisely, I to remember my time in those Mayan lifestyle, 900 a.c. apr., i remember also that I receive cosmic insight from 48.000 years ago, and 96.000 years ago,..which the Mayan could, they know about their incarnations through lifetimes, as some people of today do.

I agree in those times there were transparent spacecraft, the Mayans knew about to, and much , much more.

They also knew they came from "the stars", and took with them the universal alphabet, and converted to an earthly land-guide,..they have totally other mathematical formulas geometric code system, they used down here in this incarnation.

They knew there was a huge cosmic faculty, where they have created , formulas binary code, so they could have connection while they were here on this planet.

I don't think we have all theirs wisdom, thus it was difficult to reshape, to earthly way of thinking.

Many of us spiritually people have incarnation from the Mayan people, thus their is so many their can remember something from this time.

Deb it is fantastic, what you write, I like it very much. Thank you, your wise woman.

They have contact to e.t. people in space, almost all of them, and they wasn't here for long time, it was people their have a short incarnation.

They knew extremely about the astronomy, astrophysical way of other civilization, and they knew about our existence in the universe, they were very high development-ed into the cosmology, means that they while they were here n planet earth, they knew all the others incarnation, through many light years from this now.

Why they choose 2012, it was because, they have calculated how the axis of the universe, have some kind of pole-shift, means while took place,.their was a grid, and super strings, gravetywaves.....there make a parallel shift through the universe, and the Mayans could SE through this universal shift, that makes AL living matter, where ever it was, some LIGHT flowing with new cosmic insight and info, from the wholeness.

It means eternities after eternities ago, in 2012.....would reach with this new energy, 2012 for our planet the Earth, the universe got to have one axis, their hold up the universe, and the gravity.......so all the galaxies, have their rotation and spin craft, their make the drilling from the axis.

And the Mayan could SE what happens n the universe and could have make 2012, as a special day were the LIGHT photons hit us, in our planet system, in our sun-system.

It is my hypothesis, and how I SE it.

The Mayans knew light year ago about 2012.

I don't know if we, us will be aware of the new energy, insight, wisdom etc., maybe it will show up, 100 years after,,,,,,,the cross road, where our planet, will receive the invisible energy, and us there live here.......some will feel it in their heart, body and mind..........more than others, if we have the consciousness open and the 3 eye to.

Maybe we don't feel anything, but maybe we will behave more with LOVE and understanding world wide, or maybe the new energy will flow within us, in our DNA, and be their for the next generation and the next etc.

Let us SE.......until this will happen, live in this NOW, and have a very wonderful day, it is midnight here and I will go to LA-LA land and have a good long sleep, maybe I will do a soul travelling "out there" (LOL).

Ulla
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2006, 12:08 PM

I am going to have to read this a few times for it to sink in.
There is soooo much to take in here.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:07 PM

Default Ah Ulla

Shall we discuss the Mayan Time Locks? And how time "began" to open up in the latter part of the year 2003 with the solar flares? And how we are still in that procession?

If I were to look at my journals (which are now packed away in preparation for our move), I'm certain that the exact date would be recorded when one morning, as I was walking up the hill to go to work, I felt and knew that the time locks were being opened. When I got to work a few minutes later, I went directly to the internet news and found that the radiation from great solar flares was currently hitting the earths atmosphere. I shook my head, yes, and continued to feel the subtle effects.

And now it seems that time is collapsing into itself even more prominently. How many times do I think that I have just experienced something, only to find that it occurred some time ago. Or how many times do I feel that I experienced something some time ago only to find that it was only yesterday. My sense of "time" seems to be melding into one big circular swirl.

It seems that linear time is merging into circular time. What once was designated in "segments of time" on a linear plane, is now becoming a "point" on a spiral evolution and my perception is being challenged to equate.

I find it fascinating.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes