: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)



The Organic Wine Company


Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire




Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Earth Changes - NEW
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 06-17-2006, 03:45 PM
IndigoWolf's Avatar
IndigoWolf IndigoWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to IndigoWolf
Default News you never hear about....

I am not making this post to frighten anyone, only to make the point that Earth Mother IS changing and at a faster rate than many folks might realize. First I have to give credit for this knowledge to Earth Changes TV.

MOUNT MERAPI, Indonesia - Two men who sought shelter from Mount Merapi's scorching gas and debris in an underground bunker on the slopes of the Indonesian mountain were found dead from burns on Friday, an official said.
Jun 17, 2006, 12:13

Violent storms have swept across Germany, currently hosting the World Cup, causing millions of euros of damage and leaving several people injured by hailstones "as big as tennis balls".
Jun 17, 2006, 09:36

INDONESIA - Coughing Mount Merapi, which is located between Yogyakarta and Central Java Province, Indonesia, continued to spew hot clouds and glowing lava in the southerly direction toward Gendol River on Saturday.
Jun 17, 2006, 08:08
First H5 Avian Flu Case In The Americas Detected In Canada

OTTAWA/WINNIPEG - In what could be the first case of H5 avian flu in the Americas, Canada has detected the virus in the eastern province of Prince Edward Island. Testing over the weekend will determine whether it is the highly pathogenic H5N1 strain.
Jun 16, 2006, 18:55

Large Yellowstone Geyser Erupts--First Time Since 1998

A large geyser that hadn't erupted since 1998 surprised two hikers near the edge of Norris Geyser Basin with a roar and burst of steam. The geyser erupted at full bore around 5 p.m. Saturday, sending a plume of steam about 100 feet high.
Jun 16, 2006, 11:36

Breaking News
Strong Earthquake Rocks Central Sulawesi, Indonesia

JAKARTA -- A strong earthquake rocked the northern part of Central Sulawesi at 11:10 a.m. local time (0410 GMT) on Friday but there was no information from the Meteorological and Geophysics office on its exact magnitude.
Jun 16, 2006, 03:58

Earthquake Activity Increases In Alaska, California

Alaska and California normally experience many minor earthquakes, but activity for the past few days has been running higher than normal. Geologists are not certain what the higher numbers of small quakes mean, but they continue to closely monitor the situation.
Breaking News
Strong Quake Jolts Southwest Japan

TOKYO - A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 6.2 jolted western and southern Japan today, injuring at least seven people and disrupting transport. The quake halted some local rail services, while bullet trains were forced to run at reduced speed as safety checks were made, public broadcaster NHK said.
Jun 15, 2006, 06:34

Indonesia Volcano Eruption Traps Two

MOUNT MERAPI, Indonesia -- Rescuers dug through debris Thursday to reach two people trapped when Indonesia's most volatile volcano erupted, nearly enveloping a village with a searing gas cloud and forcing thousands of residents to flee.
Jun 14, 2006, 21:51

Breaking News
4 Volcanoes' Active State 'Coincidental', Says Phivolcs

Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) Director Dr. Renato Solidum yesterday said that the successive activation of four Philippine volcanoes at this time of the year is just "coincidental" since its activities are "dependent" on its heat or magmatic sources.
.................................................. .................................................. ..
This covers only the last four days.

As I said before, I'm not posting this to scare people, only to make them think a little bit about planning ahead for whatever the most likely "threat" might be in your area and simple things anyone can do to be a bit more prepared. Please don't sit back and think the government will help you. Remember those people stuck in the dome or on the overpass after Katrina? We must learn to take responsibility for ourselves and Katrina, with her devistation, proved that to us.
__________________
Indigowolf
---------------------------------------------------
The real trick to life is not to be in the know
but to be in the mystery...from "What The Bleep"
Reply With Quote
 
  #2  
Old 06-17-2006, 04:28 PM
__Miss Jan __Miss Jan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: L
Posts: 1,819
Default There is no fear, here, In Jesus Name.

God specifically says in His Word, that in the last days, there will be famines, earthquakes. etc., and these are the beginning of sorrows. And this is one of the most exciting periods of time that has ever been, to see the Spirit of God, move across this world, touching millions of people, for His Glory, before His son, returns, and a new earth, will be. This is the Year of His Glory, the Year of Overflow and Abundance, and we can walk in this, Glory. Not only for ourselves, but to touch others, LL; to heal the sick, to raise the dead, to set at liberty, them that are held in bondage. Perfected love, Jesus, cast out all fear! and fear only brings, torment. Perfected love, is life, it is peace; peace in our hearts, and in every area of our lives, LL. We have authority over fear, and when it comes at you, cast it down, in Jesus Name.
__________________
His touch, our touch
His life, our life
His heart, our heart
Reply With Quote
 
  #3  
Old 06-17-2006, 05:00 PM
IndigoWolf's Avatar
IndigoWolf IndigoWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to IndigoWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Miss Jan
God specifically says in His Word, that in the last days, there will be famines, earthquakes. etc., and these are the beginning of sorrows. And this is one of the most exciting periods of time that has ever been, to see the Spirit of God, move across this world, touching millions of people, for His Glory, before His son, returns, and a new earth, will be. This is the Year of His Glory, the Year of Overflow and Abundance, and we can walk in this, Glory. Not only for ourselves, but to touch others, LL; to heal the sick, to raise the dead, to set at liberty, them that are held in bondage. Perfected love, Jesus, cast out all fear! and fear only brings, torment. Perfected love, is life, it is peace; peace in our hearts, and in every area of our lives, LL. We have authority over fear, and when it comes at you, cast it down, in Jesus Name.


Hello Jan,

As I said in my post, I am not trying to scare anyone. Simple, sensable preparation is a long way from "fear" and it is this preparation I am trying to encourage.

Would you get up to give a speach without preparation? Do you have a smoke detector, a fire extenguisher or a lock on your door? Do you have any insurance? Would you go to the grocery store without thinking about what you need to buy? Do you buy a winter coat in preparation for the colder winds of winter? This isn't fear driven but simple common sense. As someone said:"God helps those who help themselves." It's my belief that WE must do what we can and use simple common sense in any given situation before God will step in.

Have you ever seen videos on the news channels of people grabbing and even fighting over a jug of bottled water, emptying the stores of food or wooden pannels to cover the windows when they hear a hurricane is coming their way? Why not keep a jug of bottled water on hand instead of waiting until the hurricane warnings start coming? Keep some wood panels in the garage or whatever. Then they would not need to "fear" when a hurrican comes.

I can promise you that I am not in fear, therefore have no need to "cast it out".


"And this is one of the most exciting periods of time that has ever been, "

I couldn't agree more!


Love,
Lala
__________________
Indigowolf
---------------------------------------------------
The real trick to life is not to be in the know
but to be in the mystery...from "What The Bleep"
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 06-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Lasep's Avatar
Lasep Lasep is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 3,467
Default



That's all I gotta say...
__________________
Love,
Linda

Reply With Quote
 
  #5  
Old 06-17-2006, 06:37 PM
pilot pilot is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,570
Default transformation

Hello m'lady. Thank you for sharing this news. I tend to relate to earth changes in a poetic way. as a representation of our own inner changes. our transformational experience . This lovely piece of information is a nice glimpse of some of the aspects of our Spiritual Initiations. Hope you enjoy it. Love pilot. x

It is important for each of us to come to a deeper understanding of where we stand upon the path of return as this confers a sense of proportion as to our place within the greater scheme of things. It is not always easy to see ourselves clearly, especially since in the earlier stages of the path we work largely in the dark. There are obviously two main problems when attempting to determine our place upon the path—we can either overestimate or underestimate it. Both conditions hinder the ability to serve effectively where we are and both need to be overcome through a careful and dispassionate appraisal of ourselves in light of the teachings and with a clear-sighted vision. As we each come to understand our place with a greater degree of accuracy, we will more readily accept the responsibilities that that particular stage demands of us.

Many people today are passing through what is called the first initiation, the Birth. It is interesting in this regard to observe the emphasis that evangelical Christians place upon the concept of being “born again” to the new life in Christ. This new birth is symbolic of the start of a long inner journey of transformation. Broadly speaking, the first initiation is related to a major inner awakening that results in outer changes and a development of the sense of responsibility.

The soul communicates with “its reflection,” the personality, through rhythmic response and therefore as we begin to institute a measure of order and discipline in our daily affairs, we facilitate the inflow of energy from the soul. We can see this happening today with the increasing focus upon the physical disciplines by so many people through sports, body training, vegetarianism, the various yogas, as well as other forms of meditation and spiritual practices. These measures all contribute towards refinement at the physical level that prepares the body for spiritual work. The reorientation of the life that occurs as a result of the taking of the first initiation is often preceded by a period of pain, disruption and a weariness with the world. It is a time for decision, an exquisite time when the consciousness hovers on the borderline of revelation and, with a little effort, the tenor of the life can shift to a higher level.


http://www.sevenray.net/sevenray-fo...wtopic.php?t=81
Reply With Quote
 
  #6  
Old 06-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Chi's Avatar
Chi Chi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: S
Posts: 4,984
Default

Reminds me of the summer of 1816.
It's something in the food, I think -
that makes History repeat itself,
that gives Mother Earth indigestion
Ergo: the big belch.
Reply With Quote
 
  #7  
Old 06-18-2006, 04:57 AM
__Miss Jan __Miss Jan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: L
Posts: 1,819
Smile Good morning Ll, 'God helps those who help themselves', is not scriptural, anywhere

[QUOTE=Llamalady]Hello Jan,

As I said in my post, I am not trying to scare anyone. Simple, sensable preparation is a long way from "fear" and it is this preparation I am trying to encourage.

Would you get up to give a speach without preparation? Do you have a smoke detector, a fire extenguisher or a lock on your door? Do you have any insurance? Would you go to the grocery store without thinking about what you need to buy? Do you buy a winter coat in preparation for the colder winds of winter? This isn't fear driven but simple common sense. As someone said:"God helps those who help themselves." It's my belief that WE must do what we can and use simple common sense in any given situation before God will step in.

Have you ever seen videos on the news channels of people grabbing and even fighting over a jug of bottled water, emptying the stores of food or wooden pannels to cover the windows when they hear a hurricane is coming their way? Why not keep a jug of bottled water on hand instead of waiting until the hurricane warnings start coming? Keep some wood panels in the garage or whatever. Then they would not need to "fear" when a hurrican comes.

I can promise you that I am not in fear, therefore have no need to "cast it out".
___ in the Bible, it is not written, but just man made religious junk! The Holy Spirit is my helper, my peace, my redeemer, the 4th man in the fiery furnances of my life, and a host of other things. He is my 'help meet'.
Yes, God gives us wisdom, knowledge and sound minds. As to 'would I ever give a speech without being prepared?' Lah, I stay prepared. I live by faith, and not by sight. Faith is my profession, my life, because without faith, it is impossible to please God. And yes, I know people that do not have any insurance, because they trust God, with their lives. Each lives at their own level of faith>
__________________
His touch, our touch
His life, our life
His heart, our heart
Reply With Quote
 
  #8  
Old 06-18-2006, 08:39 AM
IndigoWolf's Avatar
IndigoWolf IndigoWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to IndigoWolf
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasep


That's all I gotta say...


LOLOLOL! Linda you're great!

Much love to you!

Lala
__________________
Indigowolf
---------------------------------------------------
The real trick to life is not to be in the know
but to be in the mystery...from "What The Bleep"
Reply With Quote
 
  #9  
Old 06-18-2006, 09:17 AM
IndigoWolf's Avatar
IndigoWolf IndigoWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to IndigoWolf
Default

__________________
Indigowolf
---------------------------------------------------
The real trick to life is not to be in the know
but to be in the mystery...from "What The Bleep"
Reply With Quote
 
  #10  
Old 06-18-2006, 09:25 AM
IndigoWolf's Avatar
IndigoWolf IndigoWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to IndigoWolf
Talking From one Pilot to another:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot
Hello m'lady. Thank you for sharing this news. I tend to relate to earth changes in a poetic way. as a representation of our own inner changes. our transformational experience . This lovely piece of information is a nice glimpse of some of the aspects of our Spiritual Initiations. Hope you enjoy it. Love pilot. x

It is important for each of us to come to a deeper understanding of where we stand upon the path of return as this confers a sense of proportion as to our place within the greater scheme of things. It is not always easy to see ourselves clearly, especially since in the earlier stages of the path we work largely in the dark. There are obviously two main problems when attempting to determine our place upon the path—we can either overestimate or underestimate it. Both conditions hinder the ability to serve effectively where we are and both need to be overcome through a careful and dispassionate appraisal of ourselves in light of the teachings and with a clear-sighted vision. As we each come to understand our place with a greater degree of accuracy, we will more readily accept the responsibilities that that particular stage demands of us.

Many people today are passing through what is called the first initiation, the Birth. It is interesting in this regard to observe the emphasis that evangelical Christians place upon the concept of being “born again” to the new life in Christ. This new birth is symbolic of the start of a long inner journey of transformation. Broadly speaking, the first initiation is related to a major inner awakening that results in outer changes and a development of the sense of responsibility.

The soul communicates with “its reflection,” the personality, through rhythmic response and therefore as we begin to institute a measure of order and discipline in our daily affairs, we facilitate the inflow of energy from the soul. We can see this happening today with the increasing focus upon the physical disciplines by so many people through sports, body training, vegetarianism, the various yogas, as well as other forms of meditation and spiritual practices. These measures all contribute towards refinement at the physical level that prepares the body for spiritual work. The reorientation of the life that occurs as a result of the taking of the first initiation is often preceded by a period of pain, disruption and a weariness with the world. It is a time for decision, an exquisite time when the consciousness hovers on the borderline of revelation and, with a little effort, the tenor of the life can shift to a higher level.


http://www.sevenray.net/sevenray-fo...wtopic.php?t=81



Yes, I think he's got it! There are multiple levels from which to view all of this and you did a beautiful job of describing one of these levels. There are many different dimensions as well.

When you soar above the earth, above the clouds, the sense of beauty and wonder never goes away. I don't want to do "touch and gos" I want to soar! I want to soar in the cloud mountains and the cloud canyons where the Red Tailed Hawk and the Eagle play.

Love,
Lala
__________________
Indigowolf
---------------------------------------------------
The real trick to life is not to be in the know
but to be in the mystery...from "What The Bleep"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 AM.


news . our community . membership . about shirley . shopping . broadcasts . astrology . contact
privacy policy . terms of use . our site mission
copyright © 2004 - 2014 ShirleyMacLaine.com, Inc. and MacLaine Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.