: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Fur People and Other Animals

Old 12-10-2013, 11:37 AM

Default Friesian Beauties

These horses were originally bred as "war horses" in the days of knights and armor. As armor got heavier, bigger horses were needed and the Friesian almost became extinct. They are back and are one of the prettiest horses in stature as well as gait.

What gorgeous animals!!
Just watching them becomes an emotional experience. Can you imagine what it would be like to ride one?

Their manes, tails and fetlocks, are long and flowing. When performing on grass, their hoofs do not kick up a divot (they land flat footed).

Creatures such as these are what makes this world so special. These horses are native to the Netherlands . Have your audio on.

ENJOY!

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Y5XJbSqwriM?rel=0

Old 12-10-2013, 12:15 PM

Thumbs up

Hey Moon J

I was justthinking about you! I was going to (finally)get back to you about Huna – and here you are – you want to know another wildsynchronicity – well I think it is – I’m Friesian!

No kidding –at least on my dad’s side though Anglo Saxons in general might have some ofthat blood – the Friesians went over to Kent (Southern England).

I won’t goon – though I could – but just to say – the Friesians were the one people (theywere actually a group of people) never conquered by Romans. FREE. In the blood. Probably explainswhy Hitler couldn’t take England haha – that Friesian blood – won’t submit.

Ironically,I went through the tortures of the damned to choose a name here – picked Freesiabecause it’s a flower that I figured related to nothing in my life (though I dothink it’s pretty) – and then after choosing it I realized –shoot Fressia – Freesian–it’s what I am – and Free is what the Friesians always were; liked and believed in – Freedom.

Go figure –you can’t escape what you know deep down inside.

I will getto that Huna response – wonderful video – loved the horses and loved the music.

BTWFriesland goes all the way up the coast – past Germany and Denmark – and somepeople think the Friesians were the original Atlanteans. Did they have horses in Atlantis – I don’tknow – but they would have been blessed to have these!

Again –wonderful video!

Freesia(n) J Free

BTW again - I typed this note in MSWord then copied over - seems you can get more smileys that way - I loves my smileys though I hear they are bad internet protocal - to that! Hope y'all are having a good day - I am now. Thanks!

Old 12-10-2013, 05:07 PM

Default Hi Moon!

This video is just wonderful. I wanted a relative to see it who is not a member on Shirley's, so I copied your post to FB. I hope you don't mind. Meridith is a real horse person and will love this so much! Thanks for posting. Love, C.

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Old 12-23-2013, 01:13 PM

Default Hi Freesia!

Hi Freesia! (So sorry, I didn't get back here, sooner)!
LOL.... WOW.... Thanks for the information and the story of your synchronicities. Of course, I thought of you, when I saw this video.... thought you would enjoy it, too.
Stay free, always!
Blessings,
Moon
PS: I'm looking forward to our discussion about HUNA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freesia16
Hey Moon J

I was justthinking about you! I was going to (finally)get back to you about Huna – and here you are – you want to know another wildsynchronicity – well I think it is – I’m Friesian!

No kidding –at least on my dad’s side though Anglo Saxons in general might have some ofthat blood – the Friesians went over to Kent (Southern England).

I won’t goon – though I could – but just to say – the Friesians were the one people (theywere actually a group of people) never conquered by Romans. FREE. In the blood. Probably explainswhy Hitler couldn’t take England haha – that Friesian blood – won’t submit.

Ironically,I went through the tortures of the damned to choose a name here – picked Freesiabecause it’s a flower that I figured related to nothing in my life (though I dothink it’s pretty) – and then after choosing it I realized –shoot Fressia – Freesian–it’s what I am – and Free is what the Friesians always were; liked and believed in – Freedom.

Go figure –you can’t escape what you know deep down inside.

I will getto that Huna response – wonderful video – loved the horses and loved the music.

BTWFriesland goes all the way up the coast – past Germany and Denmark – and somepeople think the Friesians were the original Atlanteans. Did they have horses in Atlantis – I don’tknow – but they would have been blessed to have these!

Again –wonderful video!

Freesia(n) J Free

BTW again - I typed this note in MSWord then copied over - seems you can get more smileys that way - I loves my smileys though I hear they are bad internet protocal - to that! Hope y'all are having a good day - I am now. Thanks!

Old 12-23-2013, 01:18 PM

Smile Hideeho, Cher O

Hi, Cher O!
So glad you enjoyed the video. Of course, I don't mind. Even if I had made the video, I wouldn't mind if you shared! (Anything I share here at Shirley's, you are always welcomed to share)! I hope your friend enjoys it.
God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
This video is just wonderful. I wanted a relative to see it who is not a member on Shirley's, so I copied your post to FB. I hope you don't mind. Meridith is a real horse person and will love this so much! Thanks for posting. Love, C.

Old 01-01-2014, 01:09 PM

Hello
Aren't they amazing?

Old 01-04-2014, 02:28 PM

Smile

Yes.... so amazing! The stuff of fairytales.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:09 PM

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the video.

You might like this one, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQgTiqhPbw

I still get goosebumps when I watch it.