: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > I.E. Radio

Old 05-04-2012, 08:39 AM

Default Enough Said

Freesia: I don't think too many people around here think your posts are jokes. That's what the joke thread is for. If multiple people from diverse sources are all saying the same thing to you, then it is probable that there is "resonate" truth in what they are saying. I don't want to pile on here. You asked me what I thought of your comments, and I told you. What you do with that now is entirely up to you. This is a good place where people feel free to express their innermost sacred thoughts. Nobody wants to be on the defensive, having to guard themselves from attacks for what they just wrote. Enough said.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:55 AM

Default Dr. Carol Rosin

I just listened to this today. I stumbled upon Dr. Carol Rosin several months ago via youtube and I was very interested in her lectures and the information she was bringing forward. I am always skeptical of everything I see and hear even the news, so I had to "feel" my way through it. Some truth resonates with me to what she has been sharing, but it has also left me with more questions.

There are so many aspects about this radio program that can be discussed. I hope that this treaty can be put in place for peace and I support anyone who is willing to try. I think it is an extremely tall order, but anything is possible.

I have heard of project paperclip and the supposed faked alien invasion. I am also aware of a possible real ET visitation on a large scale. I would hope that we are intelligent and intuitive enough to know the difference. I think both are in the near future, but with the real ETs being more of a possibility than the fake. We all sense something coming. I think several events will occur maybe as a precursor to something else. I am not trying to be vague. I am trying to keep my postings short.

Some ETs are already here. I have witnessed several "out of the ordinary" things just in the last year. Some are questionable, but odd things seems to be happening everywhere.

I would have to reread the treaty, but it sounds like the treaty is about creating a non-hostile environment to welcome ETs at their request and getting leaders to agree? I guess what I am becoming more aware of is the possible military order to shoot UFOs down and kill beings on site. To me, that does not seem right especially if they are not hostile.

A lot to ponder... Great interview!

Dr. Rosin sources her answers like most lecturers do. I think it is hard for them to eliminate all of the sourcing in a one on one interview. I am sensing even though Dr. Rosin feels she is being open, she is still holding a lot back. She may have her reasons, but I would be really curious to know more.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:45 PM

When Ms. MacLaine discussed the government conspiracies to justify the military buildup, and rattled off the "Done" list (communism, terrorism), then she included "alien invasions" (btw Orson Welles did THAT in 1938 w/ just the radio), it disturbs me greatly because it does call into question the events of September 11th. It is unbearable for me to consider that conspiracy. There are thousands of people who do, however.
I was looking for a handyman for my house and I called a local guy who happened to be an older man and retired Navy. In just the preliminary phone call we somehow got into "it" and he clearly detailed layer afer layer of everything he said was obvious staging and set up. He understood and knew military details that regular people wouldn't even think of. It was very strange for me--I mean, I'm just trying to find a handyman and I get the full monty 9-11 consipracy theory. I hung up the phone stunned.
I guess what we have to do now is spread the word that "aliens" are friendly beings. That would be some ad campaign, wouldn't it?
What are these "events" you said you are noticing?

Old 05-07-2012, 11:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to billy beyond
Default Contacting Rosin

I would like to offer my help to Dr. Rosin. Can anybody suggest a way to contact her? Email?