: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Reincarnation

Old 05-04-2012, 02:44 PM

Default Advice and Guidance on tapping into Past Lives.

I can't afford to go to certified past life regression therapists at present time. I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to successfully tap into past life images. I've gotten so close and have felt emotions not of myself and have seen things. But I don't know if its actually past life memories coming back or my overactive imagination. How can I can tell the difference? Any advice anyone can give me would be great. I am getting a lot of signs lately and visions the more open my mind and intuition is getting. But I still feel so far behind and I really need to understand who I was before in order to understand the hows an why's of who Jocelyn is.
Fickle Finger of Fate! Fickle Finger of Fate! Fickle Finger of Fate! It's fun to say. It cools the mouth. Try it just once! Like my acting page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jocelyn-Padilla/115749605177449?ref=ts <3<3<3

Old 05-04-2012, 05:07 PM

Self hypnotize yourself.
Listen to gentle trans meditational music,
Stair at a spot on the ceiling and open and close your eyes slowley for 30 seconds or so.
Begin to focus on your breath going in an out slowly.
Make a mental note to visualize locking away those things that upset or bother you so they don't interfere at what you plan to go and look at in your past.- I think of a big treasure box and putting an unbreakable lock on it.
Consciously focus on relaxing every muscle in your body, starting from the toes up to your head - finishing with gently closing your eyes.
Once you feel relaxed and breathing slowly in a rthym that you have been concentrating on - send out an intention to go back to a life that is effecting you in someway in this life.
Lay there for 45 minutes to an hour and stare into your mental vision field with your eyes closed. It is absolutely impossible not to see something.
Even if there are little pin pricks of light flashing, or oozing cloud like mist - you are still seeing something.
Listen for sounds, smell, see if you can taste anything - are you cold or hot - what sensations are you getting.
Be a detective of everything you see, feel, taste, here or see. These are your intuitive sensory tools that will make you Clairaudient, clairsentient, etc.
Don't dismiss anything you see, think about, imagine, or sense.
After an hour bring yourself awake.
Have a paper or pen handy and record everything you can recall that you felt, saw, heard, senced, smelt, thought of - etc. Draw pictures if you can't put a name to it.
You will be very surprised at what you come up with when you put yourself into a hypnotic state with an intention to go into your past.
xo Froggie

Old 05-04-2012, 05:19 PM

Thank you for your thoughtful reply and advice. I will try this tonight and every night. I guess I am just second guessing myself too much. Because I feel, hear things I see things, then I begin to over-thinking believing I am going insane or its just my mind making things up. Will try this tonight. I will let you know what happens if anything. <3
Fickle Finger of Fate! Fickle Finger of Fate! Fickle Finger of Fate! It's fun to say. It cools the mouth. Try it just once! Like my acting page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jocelyn-Padilla/115749605177449?ref=ts <3<3<3

Old 06-02-2012, 05:17 AM

Dear Hearts

I love this topic, before I will share with you my experience how I become aware of past life and I was shown many since 1988.

I think you need to have a deep desire to experience past life than you need to be ready not only to experience it but to understand why you were shown that connection. Often it helps to understand our current life scenarios and what we come to do. You ask your guides to help you experience this and they will arrange best situations for you to become aware of the past in connection to present time.

Your soul can manifest visions or just thought awareness it depends of your body ability, it can be in meditation or in a dream but when you are shown past life you just know what it is, that it it not just your imagination or a dream but much more. Be patient because you will have this experience soon.

I shared my first past life experience in my post on my blog:
http://galacticdoor2011.blog.com/20...-spirit-guides/

But I tell you here before it happened to me many months earlier I was asking my astrologer if he could help me to see past life but he never did. Instead a book come in my hands about how to open to a spirit guides.

On the night of 15 December 1988 I come home from work sick with cold and I went to bed but woke up around 3 am and had cup of hot milk with honey. Went to bed and as I could not sleep I opened this book and was reading an exercise there when I went in transs that lasted about 45 min.

When come back to my body I remembered it all and I wrote it down.

I felt myself beeing a young woman it was cold rainy Autum day and I covered myself with jumper as I looked at the bridge I knew that there was a danger on the other side of it but I had to do this so I could get some money and buy food. When I was on other side of this bridge I walk alonside the river when I heard motorbicke and I started to run. The transition come when I was running and I wake up to this amasing blue color, emotionaly extimely happy as I looked down the river was geting smaller but I was speading faster and faster up. I knew that where I was going was my home and I have not been there for some time. I knew It was my spirit I was flying on like on a white horse. I knew I could speak with it but I also knew that I have not finished everything and with this thought I was back in my body. I have seen more from that life years later and I am so glad that I don't live this life in a place of a war.

Here is from my blog about this my last past life and more.
I like to share here how I become aware of my spirit guides.

In 1988 I read books written by Shirley MacLaine and I watched her movie ‘Out Of the Limb”.

It was the Channelling session in that movie that created desire, of wanting to experience channelling and open my mind to personal guides.

I thought how wonderful it would be to have a guide and I could ask him questions and have my personal experience reviled.

Soon after I bought book “Channelling- How to Reach Out to Your Spirit Guides-By Kathryn Ridall.

When reading the book and doing some exercises on 15 December 1988 I was shown visions in deep trance state, of my last day in my last life.

In that last life I was Jewish woman during time of Second World War. I was shown that I was poor and hungry and to earn money was delivering messages to another side of the town. It was in (Poland) Wroclaw as I crossed the bridge I started to run when I was chased and shot by a German soldier.

As my body died I experienced wakening up from that life as if waking up from a bad dream.

I felt relive and incredible happiness of being fulfilled with love. I was flying on the horse and we were going back home.

I knew it was my spirit and I could talk to him, but I got another thought that I haven’t finished everything and I have to come back.

With this thought I was back in my body and I written down all I could remember from this vision.

Next day I talked about this experience to my friends at work and one person told me that he knew a place in Sydney where once a month people gather to listen to channelling session and next session will be on 26 January 1989.

When I attended this session I ask channelled guide a question, if I should try to channel?

The channelled energy guide Joseph said;

You must learn my dear to trust the within yourself, if you can not trust your own mind, how can you trust another.

You must know what you want first; you must clear your mind.

Than I said:

I feel very exiting about channelling but I still have a lot of fear and I am working on it.

Joseph said:

This is what you have to watch up for, fear and insecurity within yourself when you have one such as me talking to you.

Do you understand my dear?

I said: When I am ready I will call you.

Joseph said:

And I will be waiting for you.

After the session ended I wanted to thank the energy so I closed my eyes and said in my mind; thank you Joseph.

And to my great surprise I heard in my mind the same voice that I listened to before, now speaking in my mind saying:

You are quite welcome my dear.

As I opened my eyes I looked at the direction of the person who was channelling before and now was enjoying talking to people and I realised that I just channelled the voice of the spirit talking that evening.

During February I opened myself to communicate with my 5 personal guides and that was my test of trusting the voices in my mind.

They told me their names and about the lifetimes we shared together.

In the end of February my spirit guides said;

Guide- Don’t go to the mountains next week, you should stay at home instead and get rest and be prepared for a visit, don’t be afraid.

I asked- When will this be?

Guide-When Sun goes behind the Moon, but don’t be afraid.

I asked- Is it Extraterrestrial?

Guide-No.

I said- Is it Spirit?

Guide- Yes, you will have help from a higher priest, who’s name is Josef. You have chosen his teachings for yourself.

I said – I don’t like this name Josef ( Josefa is my second name also my mums name).

Guide- You should trust him he is going to work with you. You will not need to contact us anymore, you will be working with him.

There was solar eclipse on 7 March 1989 and next day I decided to record on tape my conversations with my guides.

I thought that I may ask question, than listen to answer in my mind and repeat what I heard to microphone.

That night I had my first conversation with Josef( Joseph) – my new guide. The questions were personal about my relationships, work itp.

But I found interesting when listening to the tape, there was lots of noise recorded like a static energy and sometimes I could not here the spoken messages.

During 1989 I recorded many channelling sessions with my guides but it was in 1990 when I had group meditation that Joseph started channelling for a group. He was working with me for many years helping my awarenes and rise my energy level.

Josef was united with Christ Consciousness and had no previous incarnation in a body on Earth. He told me that he was like a student in University. He knew everything there was to know about our life and he will incarnate in 2300 and he will remember who he was and where he come from in that incarnation.

Love & Light Basia

Last edited by Basia : 06-02-2012 at 05:24 AM.