: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Angels & Spirits

Old 12-25-2013, 06:40 PM

Default when an angel visited me

Hi people

Since itīs christmas I wanted to try to tell you a little story with the few english words I know. I donīt remember if I told you it before but I only tell it to people that I trust for understanding it.

I had such a wonderful christmas present yesterday but my sister gave me cards from Doreen Virtue wich have the name " Talking to heaven". I always feel like christmas is the time when heaven becomes open in both ends and we become one with god, angels and our lost ones. Itīs the day when one of the greatest healer, who managed to change the whole world, was born and love won a victory.

Anyway, when I was exploring my new cards today, a birthday I had for 7 years ago came to my mind. It was the night when an angel appeared to me.

It was on a wednesday and I had few friends over for a lobster soup to celebrate my birthday. My friends left and I brushed my teeth and went to bed. Before I fell asleep I was thinking about angels and if they really existed and how they would look like. Would they be in a white dress with wings? In my mind I asked "God, if angels exist will you show me one tonight ? " Then I fell asleep.

The next thing I remember is that I was woken up from a dream in the middle of night by a really strong and huge neon green light right beside my room.
Still Iīm ashamed for my reactions.... but to tell the truth I got totally terrified and could hardly yell out " Go away, Go away "
Then something magnificant happened. the green neon light formed a human face, a beautiful friendly face wich looked like my sisterīs face. Then it turned back from me and moved to the door.
And what did I do, I said " Come back" LOL.
The face looked at me again, with pitty eyes and a little smile that said "my poor little thing" and then it was gone and I was left alone confused and embarrassed. I had actually told an angel to go away.

At this point I was wide awake and not at all afraid. I couldnīt believe what had just happened. It had really happened and I felt blessed ... but also laughed by myself.
You see because sometimes when I ask god for something he sometimes gives it to me in such a straight and excessive forms I sometimes like to think that I was born to entertain heaven.

I like this forum a lot. Thank you Pema for all your wonderful posts wich I read regulary

Have a wonderful christmas celebration dear friends and god and angels bless you.

Love,
Lóa

Last edited by Loa : 12-25-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Old 12-26-2013, 01:17 AM

Thumbs up

Hello Loa,

I appreciate your encouraging experience and that you shared it with us, thank you!

Love,
Di

Old 12-26-2013, 04:39 AM

Iīm glad to hear that Cushings Thank you for reading

Love
Lóa

Old 12-26-2013, 06:22 AM

Default My Sweet Loa!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

You are a co-creator of your universe, so you ask and receive immeditely! How fun!

The first thing that came to me while reading is that the Angel looks like your sister...for me that means that we are All One, we find familiar essence with everyone.

The other thing is the green face. Green is the color of our Heart chakra..LOVE.

Your Angel is always with you, even if it looks like She was leaving, she is next to you, to love you, to guide you and to protect you.

Take good care Sweety! Is your Birthday now? If so, Happy Birthday! I wish you the very best!

As of March 21st, I will be taking a break from posting the Angels. Glad you enjoyed the posts.

Love
Pema xxxxx Happy New Year !!!

Old 12-26-2013, 09:35 AM

Wonderful story!

Thank you for sharing it, Loa.

Hugs and love.

Old 12-26-2013, 11:56 AM

Thank you dear ones

I was hoping for your reflection on this Pema as an angel expert The face appeared at the top of this big green light. It was like it got shocked by me getting so upset and like in a hurry, formed the face to calm me down. I always thought it choosed a face that looked familiar to some face dear to me but I like you view on this and it also makes sense.

No my birthday is in may and this happened for 7 years ago. I never saw it again, at least not yet I truly hope you are right about the angel watching over me and all of us, I also like to think so.

If someone else here has experianced something similar to this I would be grateful to hear about it.

Hugs to you both and thanks for your warming words.

I will miss your angel posts Pema ♥

Love
Lóa

Last edited by Loa : 12-26-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Old 12-31-2013, 05:39 PM

Default For Loa

Thank you very much Loa for being so brave to share your angel visitation experience with us... What a sweet blessing you have given to us. May you receive all that you are wishing for this New Year and may it be a joyous one for you.

Love and Gratitude,
Wolfdog

Old 01-01-2014, 05:33 PM

Thank you so much Wolfdog for your warm wishes and encouragement

When I have periods of doubting about the spiritual world and us existing after the physical death ( yes it happens) , I always end up with reminding my self of this event and I donīt doubt anymore, because it was real. As real as I sit here and write on my comupter. I was woken up from a dream that was totally irrelevant to the visitor. It will always amaze me and I will always hold on to it, I hope.

May you also have the most beautiful year coming

Love
Lóa

Old 01-09-2014, 08:11 PM

Default Angels

They r everywhere Just look up

Be definitive about calling to them
They will come and always do if you are
In dire need
Love your story loa
Never give up!
A story told to me one day in Arkansas