: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 07-14-2013, 06:35 PM

Default Thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenOz
I haven't been on Shirley's forum for a while now, but I've just got up-to-date on this thread, and I am inspired! ShirleyMaclaine.com was my first internet foray into spirituality, and there are many good people here. Another site I would recommend is goldenageofgaia.com and it's accompanying Yahoo Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GoldenGaia. I suggest when you sign up to choose Daily Digest or No Mail (where you would just check messages on the site). There are so many messages that Individual mails would just clog your inbox. Messages are available at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GoldenGaia/messages after you become a member but you must be logged in to view messages.

Thanks to all the wonderful people everywhere, and:

We Are Together, We Are One.

I am a Light Spark of Infinite Love, and you are too!
-Steven.

Thank you, Steven, for your participation in our lives. This is a continuous journey of healing, over and over again. And yes, we are together and we are one. Each person that comes into our lives is a continuation of our life's experience in some way. Blessing you along your way and totally grateful for our experience in this day.

Love,
Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 07-21-2013, 05:22 PM

Default Update on Sean T.

We had another wonderful day today. I baked Teriyaki Pork Loin, Chinese veggies and rice laced with the Japanese Palace House Dressing. Peg joined us for our lunch and we all watched "Safe House" with Danzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds - a very exciting movie so intune with the times.

Sean's fractured femur continues to heal and we will be going back to his Orthopedic Surgeon the 7th of August. Next surgery will be the knee replacement. But Sean is looking forward to that so that he may use his leg again and to get the prosthetic. The ultimate goal is to "walk again".

I am continually amazed at his ability to be so postive throughout the all of this. August 24th will be two years. Can you believe it has already been that long? Anyway, we continue to proceed forward in our healing with laughter everyday.

And I have great news about my employer, Carroll, she has sold the CPA firm. Met the new owners last Friday when they took us out to lunch. I have to say, there couldn't be a more perfect match. Seems like I have known them before. I just love it how my "Soul Group" keeps showing up.
So, they assured me that there will be no changes and that they are happy to have me to grow their new company. I felt "right at home with them". I am very blessed. And Carroll has already scheduled a trip to Holland in the spring. I, of course, will continue to take care of her kitty while she is gone on her traveling trips. She has become a dear friend. Or she was always a friend, I just met her again. ahahahhah!!!! Don't ya just love this life's journey>>>>>

I told Sean about Sister Lura today. They had connected on Facebook and he had grown to love her as we all have. He said, "We now have another Guardian Angel." I told him, "Yes, she is now closer to us than she was before."

Again, I thank you all for your continued participation in our journey of healing.

Intending for the highest good of all with love,
Deb

Deb
Belief Becomes

Last edited by debabbott : 07-21-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:55 PM

Default Glad Sean is continuing to heal....

Sounds like a very yummy day!

I can barely believe it has been almost two years since we found ourselves here. The time has flown. A little more work on Sean's leg and he will be good to go (after some therapy) and won't that be fun having your young man home.

I am so glad your job is not going to be an issue. Having soul family where ever you go certainly gives you a leg up. This will still be your ideal job.

I am sending loving healing energy to Sean and to you, Deb, and Peg. Touching all the bases. Want you all to get and stay well. For your highest good. Love, C.

I just love this and thought I would put it here:

Quote of the Day
It's not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas.
Edwin Land

My father says almost the whole world is asleep.
Everyone you know, everyone you see, everyone you talk to.
He says that only a few people are awake and
they live in a state of constant total amazement.
...Joe vs. The Volcano

Last edited by Cher O : 07-24-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:42 PM

Default For Deb

So happy to hear all of this positive news Deb!

Swooping hawks are all around here lately!

Much Love to you both,

Wolfdog

Old 08-12-2013, 07:21 PM

Hello
I'm glad all is moving forward... for all of you.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:41 PM

Default Great Energy!

We have great energy going on here. Sean is embarking on yet another new wave and he is prospering in so many ways. After having overcome so many setbacks, Sean is now presenting himself as "I will walk again, instead of when I walk again." Something clicked in him and he "got" it. And the moment that that occurred, everything changed for him. The Universe heard and is now responding. So many blessings have and are coming to him this week.

I am so totally amazed at the power of the mind and our thoughts and intentions. I see it daily, how that works, not only with myself but with Sean.

And so grateful to be sharing that with the all of you, my sm.com family.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 09-06-2013, 06:25 PM

Default Oh what a wonderful day!

Since that simple little change in Sean's consciousness of stating "when" instead of "if", let me tell you of the changes that have been going on in his life. He immediately got wifi at the facility which he has been waiting for for 6 months and then he immediately connected with his girlfriend from high school on Facebook. She is coming tomorrow for a visit. Yes, isn't that exciting? What an adventure that will be.

I am so happy for my son for this weekend. And I am so happy for me as well. For tomorrow, I am not leaving my apartment. I get the day off! Yahoo!

Love you all and thank you for sharing in our beautiful experience of living.

Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 09-12-2013, 04:53 PM

Default Sean Home Visit!

Sean is coming home tomorrow for an over night visit. We are very excited about that. As well, we are excited that Sean stood up this week in the standing frame for over 10 minutes - first time in two years!!! So, progress is being made.

We are doing great, feeling so positive about everything. And hopefully, Sean's girlfriend will be able to join us this weekend. She is such a little angel.

Thank you all for your continued participation in our lives with your loving healing energies and your intentions for our highest good. It is so working. We are very blessed.

Love to you all,
Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 09-12-2013, 05:02 PM

Will see you all this weekend!!!
Boy that sounds so good to say LOL

Love...Peg

Old 09-16-2013, 07:06 PM

Default For Deb

Wow! I am so happy to hear this wonderful news Deb!

Sean can stand up! Yea! Another journey begins...

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers as always.

So glad to know that he can stay with you as well.

Blessings and Love,
Wolfdog