: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > I.E. Radio

Old 05-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up Dr. Cannon 5/26/13

Join Dr. Georgina Cannon in a special IE Radio on May 26, 2013. Dr. Cannon will be taking email and Facebook questions before leading us in a meditation to access and use our personal power and past life energy to lead a more full and balanced life.

PRIOR TO THE PROGRAM

Send your questions via email to:
georgina@georginacannon.com

or

Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/georgina.cannon?ref=tn_tnmn

Dr. Georgina Cannon is an award-winning author, change catalyst, corporate speaker, international facilitator, and practicing consulting hypnotist who brilliantly and skillfully uncovers the powers of the subconscious mind-body connection working through relationship and life issues with clients both personally and for business.

With an eclectic background in journalism, the corporate world and counselling, Georgina is a powerful catalyst for change – in a person, a couple, or a corporation/organization. Writing, teaching, lecturing and appearing in the media, she attracts audiences both young and old, including the 78 million baby boomers in North America looking forward to the second half of their lives and seeking insight and inspiration on life’s deepest questions.

Georgina is an award-winning, board-certified, master consulting hypnotist and in 1997 founded the Ontario Hypnosis Centre, which within a few years became Canada’s leading hypnosis training facility and clinic She has since sold the OHC to focus on her writing, lecturing and client work.. An accredited life coach, she is recognized as the public face of hypnosis and the mind-body connection in Canada and is a respected member of the complimentary health community. Georgina is a regular guest on national and international television and radio programs and her work has gained her prominence as a source for news and feature articles on hypnosis, counselling and complimentary therapies.

6 PM PDT - 9 PM EDT
Sunday
May 26th
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

Old 05-17-2013, 11:15 PM

Default Thank you, Brit. I owe you (all) one.

Thank you, so much, for scheduling one of my favorite people on this planet to be on I.E. Radio the night of my 52nd birthday. What a glorious present.
Having been lucky enough to experience Dr. G for two sessions in Toronto back in December, I have felt my life subtly alter for the better. Action items in my life that seemed impossible to tackle previously have now become tasks that I slowly work at on the way towards accomplishment. A clarity of thinking, more realistic and less judgmental, has taken the place of a less helpful mindset.
I begin to take responsibility.
It is quite wonderful, this freeing up of long bottled energy.
She is a remarkable, inspiring, beautiful human being whose gifts she shares with a warm, open, radiance.
Attached Images

Roxie's Robin

Last edited by RobKendall : 05-17-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:53 AM

Thumbs up Awesome!

Thank you for the announcement, Brit ~~ this is definitely one show I'll not be missing!! Unlike Rob, I have yet to meet her, but like Rob, Dr. Cannon is one of my favorite people on this planet. Wise, witty, down-to-earth, inspiring, radiant ... am really looking forward to the 26th!

AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, ROB! Indeed, what a glorious 52nd blessing to mark your day!

Love,
Lura

Old 05-18-2013, 05:59 PM

Smile

Looking forward to Dr. G.

Love, Deb
Belief Becomes

Old 05-27-2013, 02:21 AM

Thumbs up

Great show tonight and wonderful meditation!
Thank You!

Old 05-27-2013, 10:30 AM

Thumbs up wow!

I just listened to the archived show, and all I can say is "WOW!" Resonated 100%. THANK YOU, Dr. G for the blessed gift.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:55 PM

During the meditation, I regressed to a dark sky--no lights except possibly a faint glow along a horizon--and the distinct sound of crickets, cicadas, and/or evening locusts (all of which were not present in my current life at the time). It felt peaceful and . . . solitary and independent. Anyone have any interesting experiences/insight during the meditation that you'd like to share? Anyone else "on the range" (that is what it felt like) with me?!

Namaste from the Midwest,
Steph