: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > UFOs & Extraterrestrials

Old 02-10-2013, 01:40 AM

Default Hi friends

Hi

Its a long time I haven't write about Ufoes, but I have to tell you..that the last month here in the mountain of Mijas/Spain....I can see they are flying closer to us , they have something to do...the space craft is unmanned they are here to clean the ozone layer and the atmosphere around the Earth.

There is so many questions why they are close to the Earth,..they have been here from the very beginning before the planet was inhabited by people, we are only here on politeness visit LOL,...

For we can form a picture and understand we are not alone in the universe, have UFOs always been close to this planet.

And sometimes they "jump" vitamins in the deep sea,...to regain the balance ..thus we the people destroy so much by the chemical waste...around the world...that if we not get help from out of space,...the planet lifeforms would die little by little.

That's why we sometimes can see with the 3 eye, many UFOs is near our planet these days.

They are not here to frighten us,..we are many world wide to telepathically understand why they are here....and can share our knowledge,.in-between in books, articles, drawings etc.etc.

I think we are in a time age where many new wonderful experiences by fusions with our knowledge and know how, can be created and developed in the future...by our own insights from our friends in the space,..to make many new topics, and tools to eliminate the pollutions, new kind of hospitals, new kind of energy by the Sun,...so everyone on the Earth have food and water,..how we can become better at coping with natural disasters etc.etc.

Sometimes we feel that we have visit...could be we know has lifted our consciousness to another fine tuned level..that make oneself to "tune inn" to our space friend/s and see what is going on..out there and in there in UFOs, bemanned og unmanned....thus the huge mother-ships is normally bemanned with people who have and do their job in space, sometimes they are near our planet,..but they never landed..in my point of view. etc.

The photo is from my backyard..2004...unmanned ufoes.?

Have GREAT Sunday

Love to all
Ulla
Attached Images

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

Old 02-11-2013, 04:03 PM

Hi dear Ulla
I was just thinking that I missed your posts. I am taking care of my autistic brother these days while my parents are taking time off in canary islands. He gets obsessed with all kinds of thing .. and now it is the old film , Cocoon. So as I watched it with him for the hundrethed time I thought to you

Its always so magical and exciting to read your posts about UFOs. Im glad they are trying to help us. It would be great to be able to contact them.

I was wondering if you had some thoughts on the lost island Atlantic ?

Take care !

Love , La

Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 PM

Smile Hi

Hi Loa

This is very interesting,..I will "tune inn" ans see what I can "find" then I will come back and write and share with you...there MUST be something very interesting down there to..like other place in the deep seas around the planet.

Do your brother have a special gift....I saw in the Danish television, that they could use some of persons extraordinary skills, to develop different tools,..ideas to the future. etc. people with Asperger's syndrome can very well have something wise to share,...and where does these abilities comes from thus they don't read books? I think we live in a new time where the scientists could be aware of....there IS very few people around the world who could have some kind of extra fantastic new ideas etc.etc.

Love to all
Ulla

Old 02-13-2013, 02:31 PM

Hi, Wow, great photo! Also, regarding the ozone layer - yesterday on the news here in Canada they said that the hole in the ozone layer at the North Pole seems to have 'repaired itself' !! ; )

Namaste, Andromeda

Old 02-15-2013, 04:31 PM

Hi again Ulla Thank you ! I sure look forward to hear what comes out if this.

My brother has severe autism symptoms. Its always so hard for me to describe this wonderful young man, but there is and has always been something heavenly about him and his presence. Often its like he is hearing some voices or seeing something that we dont see .. but it is hard to know what it is , because he doesnt communicate much in the general way Thank you for asking Ulla.

Love , La

Old 02-20-2013, 08:00 AM

Default Hi

Hi Loa and all

Its really interesting when I "tune in"..its a huge continent with lots of cities, buildings etc.etc....what is your interest in this topics Loa? I will be back when I can..hugs to all.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2013, 04:46 PM

Hi Ulla
I dont know much about the mistery of Atlantic but crystals and spirituality is something Ive heard related to it and made it interesting to me.

Thank you for this exciting drawing

Love , La

Old 03-02-2013, 06:01 AM

Default Hi

Hi Loa and all

Our body is build up by a crystalline network,..in the cross point is in-stored information....and if we have illnesses some place, the tiny light particle inside the crystalline cells...they accumulates into clusters..that's why we got illness...to make our cells healthy..we have to clean them ..with the power of the mind....so the network is fine and healthy again.

When a place in the body crystallize, it may be because we are forming a tumor or an inflamed place .. on the body that are infected, we assume that we have built up a crystalline network .. so it is understood better why forming diseases .. when crystals are not perfectly clean .. formed clusters .. where it is unclean.
In these crystalline clusters .. it is almost impossible that energy can pass .. ie. slowly formed illness in crystallization.

Will we in the future proficient at using PHDT ... you can use bioenergy to heal with, without operate the patient.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2013, 05:49 PM

Thank you Ulla for the informations
I just bought a book wich has the name " healing with crystals and chakra energies". I look very much forward to exploring it , at least it contains beautiful pictures. Working with crystals is something I would like to try and reading your words for sure encourages that

Love , La