: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Relationships

Old 02-07-2013, 09:19 AM

Default Conclusion: Same Email

Conclusion:

The guy left last month to relocate in another state.
Apparently he is still with the gf probably still in a dysfunctional relationship despite appearances to everyone else.

He relocated as his gf was given a promotion but as a result had to relocate.The guy lucked out as he applied for and was given a position in a program not far from where she is located for work as well.

He gave me the impression that we'd still connect as friends. I had nothing against his gf, and in fact liked her a lot, so thought well the 3 of us could be friends. Maybe she would even have a male friend that was available and could match make us. Who knows, and with the fact the 2 were in another state so far away what difference would it all make?
But that weasn't meant to be either:

Though the guy left I thought that meant the communication ban was lifted and we would be able to communicate He put a complaint against me to the new supervisor and stated if I attempt any more communication with him that he would press harassment charges on me.

As a result I was suspended from the program. There is an appeal process which I started, and the results will be told to me shortly.
In the meantime I'm on search for a new clinic that takes medicare, and did take several civil service tests, and had a number of interviews. So far I wasn't considered for hiring, but more job orders are flowing in and I have an interview scheduled for the 15th of February., and another on the 21st. I am hoping to be hired soon. I am working at another venue which may manifest within the next 2 weeks. I am crossing my fingers on both issues.

Life goes on.

In conclusion:
despite how things ended I feel this isn't fully over. I feel this guy will return and for some reason contact me, for what I don't know but I just feel it isn 't totally over, but maybe I am wrong at this point. I don't trust him but am always open minded with everything, so time will tell where that is a concern.

My ex and I are back together, and I am trying to forget the indiscretons and repair myself but there is fear, and I don't know what will happen now in my relationship but it is up to him.

Everytyhing falls into place at the proper time and things happen for a reason...so time will tell.

Right now as my bf states it is all on the back burner.He has some psychic insight and has told me several things that may happen from a psychic perspective, but time will tell.

This chapter is not ended but it may not end for a couple of years...not sure what will happen now. Just have to wait.

Last edited by Azure : 05-25-2013 at 01:01 AM.