: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 11-23-2012, 03:55 PM

Unhappy My Mom again!

Hi All! I need help again with my Mom, Cathy!!! Again, she was put in the hospitol for her dementia! This time she went to a local eatery and ordered for herself and 4 invisable people and had conversations with them in public it seems, the eatery called the police and they came and took her to the psych ward once again... Last month my Brother had to call and have her taken by the police, this is the 6th time this year. Now, I believe it is the 2012 energy effecting her and that she is communicating with some low vibrational spirits, and that she needs to make peace with what is going on and accept things and listen to the guidance and drink water etc... find spiritual understanding because her life is a wide open drama this year, my Brother a non- open person is at wits end and needs all the light he can get .. I dont feel I should preach my beliefs to my Brother and I know sending him light goes beyond and limitations.. Mom needs light because she is defiant!!! This time she refused to go with Police, she even fought with them, my Brother cannot take action in my Moms behalf until the state of Connecticut feels she is finally unfit!!! I feel NOW the state will allow my Brother to make her decisions for her, up till now she has been released everytime from the psych ward after 3 or 4 days and on her own reconasince... after today since a local business called the police on her it may all change so that my Brother can force some kind of nurse to look after her, she has refused, she also has a on going UTI from not drinking one drop of water... I send her love and light everytime I think of her, today maybe a blessing in disguise as far as what my Brother can do for her now... and her care.... please send her light so that she can accept what is going on and so that she can find her way peacefully to what she is seeing and feeling and for my Brothet Mike who is a wreck!!! Thanks!! Lah

Old 11-23-2012, 07:03 PM

Surrounding your mom and brother with much
Love and Light, lah

It is so hard to see one's parent go through this.
Sending energy to surround you as well for strength,
peace, and guidance...

Love...Peg

Old 11-24-2012, 04:30 AM

Default Hi Lah

Hi sweetie

Sending peace and healing, and wonderful thoughts your way,..hugs.
Ulla

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

Old 11-24-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lah
Hi All! I need help again with my Mom, Cathy!!! Again, she was put in the hospitol for her dementia! This time she went to a local eatery and ordered for herself and 4 invisable people and had conversations with them in public it seems, the eatery called the police and they came and took her to the psych ward once again... Last month my Brother had to call and have her taken by the police, this is the 6th time this year. Now, I believe it is the 2012 energy effecting her and that she is communicating with some low vibrational spirits, and that she needs to make peace with what is going on and accept things and listen to the guidance and drink water etc... find spiritual understanding because her life is a wide open drama this year, my Brother a non- open person is at wits end and needs all the light he can get .. I dont feel I should preach my beliefs to my Brother and I know sending him light goes beyond and limitations.. Mom needs light because she is defiant!!! This time she refused to go with Police, she even fought with them, my Brother cannot take action in my Moms behalf until the state of Connecticut feels she is finally unfit!!! I feel NOW the state will allow my Brother to make her decisions for her, up till now she has been released everytime from the psych ward after 3 or 4 days and on her own reconasince... after today since a local business called the police on her it may all change so that my Brother can force some kind of nurse to look after her, she has refused, she also has a on going UTI from not drinking one drop of water... I send her love and light everytime I think of her, today maybe a blessing in disguise as far as what my Brother can do for her now... and her care.... please send her light so that she can accept what is going on and so that she can find her way peacefully to what she is seeing and feeling and for my Brothet Mike who is a wreck!!! Thanks!! Lah

Oh Lah...
Sending mom and bro and you too
lots of love, lots of light, lots of healing and lots of comfort.
Keeping you and yours in my prayers,
Love,
Chi

Old 11-25-2012, 10:55 AM

Smile Mom

Just talked with mom via psych ward!!! Mom was really bugged that she is there !! Anyway. Thanks for all the vibes ! That is what helps bring things to a head for sure!! For the highest good!!!

Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 PM

Dear Lah

watching someone you love disappear to the world of dementia or alzheimer must be the hardest thing ever. In fact... loosing someone who is alive , is a complicated grief.

You are in my prayers and I ask for strength and more balance for your mother and you all.

Love ,
La

Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM

Wink

They let her out today believe it or not so I believe it must be her will to live as she has been! So is say send light so my brother can accept her will and allow her to live in her other world ! Hard as this is it must be what the cosmos has planned for her and I'd say he needs to allow it

Old 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM

Default For Lah

Sending along loving healing energy for you,your mother and your brother Lah.

In most states, it is possible to have a person with so many of these types of episodes ruled incompetent... if that is the best decision for their health and safety. Hopefully, your brother is aware of this fact.

All best to you and Tynzy.

Love,
Wolfdog

PS How is Tynzy doing?

Old 12-03-2012, 12:31 PM

Wink ;)

Thanks for all the energy for my Mom and Brother he has gotten medical power of attorney it's in the works she was let out last Tuesday and will be admitted again today!! Mom has just shifted pretty much to her inner world! My Brother is doing the best he can with it concerning her and concerning himself!! It is really sad and been very trying for him!!! Thanks for the vibes!! Very nice and helpful !!! Xoxo

Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 AM

Smile

Big hugs for all of you! Hope you have a fantastic 12/12 and 12/21! (Or 21/12 as we say here in Australia. )