: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Wellness and Healing Circle

Old 04-30-2012, 07:13 PM

Default For H. Tess

Still praying and sending healing energy for Ray Ray. Glad to hear you have found such a good vet.

Love,
Wolfdog

Old 05-01-2012, 06:00 AM

HT;

Have you looked into DMSO? If you haven't, I would suggest this highly for pain, inflammation and there are many that say it gets rid of tumors. Look online for some forums or blogs with others that are using it and see what you think. I know that this stuff is the real deal because I've used it for many things with instant results. I have a few lipomas that I am going to experiment with and some internal scar tissue. My mother's friend had serious shingles for two years and in horrible pain....tried everything and then tried the DMSO and within minutes the pain was gone and within 3 days, the shingles had completely gone away and now the scars are hardly noticable. Sooooo, look into it!

Much love to you and Ray Ray,
Angelsong

"The Boy's Gone" Jason Mraz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71bHmlCop8

Old 05-01-2012, 07:06 AM

Default Ray Ray Update: Thank You

Thank you for your Prayers & suggestions. I will try all good natural remedies and treatments. Ray Ray is doing much better just having pain medication. She has been in so much pain (I sadly thought it was just when she was moving, but now I know it was chronic...deep sigh, ouch.) So I am letting her just have some real relief on the pain meds. I'll get some DMSO.

I had a dog, my deep and true soul mate dog-daughter, Wilma, and she developed mammary cancer. I immediately put her on a cutting edge Immuo-Augmentive Therapy treatment, without ever removing the tumors, they just stopped growing--AND WILMA LIVED TO BE 16 YEARS OLD. She actually died from something else. The cancer became just a dismissive side issue. So, you know I BELIEVE it can be done. (Sadly I see that IAT is not available in US right now. anymore? Makes me think that the FDA really came down on it and smashed the access. dunno, but strange.)

Other suggestions, please let me know. We are OPEN to everything.
Thank you for your Continued Prayers. Ray Ray's leg is starting to look better. The tumor mass is in her leg bone, not the torso, so even that is a better placement. I have told Ray Ray that no matter what happens, I will never leave her. I will be with her throughout, and I am on the case.
Thank you again, so much.
Love,
Ray Ray & Tess (and Louie (lou lou))
*PS. Kiki and Joshie, I recently inherited from a friend who died. The are cocker spaniel and adorable red poodle. Ray Ray doesn't like them very much. Concerns me at this time. I also am concerned about K & J's energy and if they brought this into my house. My chiro says dogs are pretty clear; clear energy. But I believe in energy and I know it can be perverted into some very destructive force fields. Concerns me.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:45 AM

Default Ray Ray Update--

Ray Ray has an appointment on Sunday with a well known Chinese naturalist Vet. He has a great track record healing animals w/ severe disease. Ray Ray is also going to be prayed for by John of God! I have known for a long time that Ray Ray has powerful Guardian Angels. How else could she have gotten from an abusive situation where she was blinded, rescued by a vet, operated on and rehabilitated, in Puerto Rico, no less. Then flown to Connecticut to a no kill shelter, where they put her picture in the paper, and I went and got her. (her rescue rate would have been zero. with her blindness a kill shelter wouldn't have even given her a crate and a chance to show. Injured dogs rescued less than healthy dogs. Big dogs rescued less than small. Black dogs rescued less than light colored dogs.)
Ray Ray beat all those odds and ended up with me and Louie.
I don't kid myself of the "earth-bound" realities of her diagnosis. But I do know that pain can be reduced, growth can be slowed, and quality of life can be increased dramatically---with the RIGHT doctor at the helm.
Please continue to pray for Ray Ray's full healing in the body she now occupies. Thank you so much. So much. Ray Ray and Tess.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:13 AM

Great story, HT and wonderful work you are doing for the rescue dogs. I am involved in this work as well and I commend you for having a brave heart knowing that Ray Ray had these issues. True act of unconditional love.

Please mention the DMSO to your natural vet if you get this before appointment. Would love to hear the response.

Much love,
Angelsong

"The Boy's Gone" Jason Mraz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71bHmlCop8

Old 05-03-2012, 04:46 PM

Dear Tess,

Adding my prayers and energy to the others' for RayRay and for you. It never ceases to amaze me what awesome teachers our beloved 4-footed fur people are for us enormously flawed human beings! I used to have a bumper sticker that said "If only I could be half the person my dog thinks I am ..." (might have been more to it, but I can't remember now . Sooo true!!

You have a very special ministry -- God bless you in your giving, and please keep us posted on how the healing progresses.

Love,
Lura

Old 05-04-2012, 05:50 PM

Hello Tess and RayRay and RayRay's seeing eye dog.

My heart goes out to you. I will keep all of you in my work and meditations. Please keep us posted.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:02 AM

Default Ray Ray Sends Love

Ray Ray's karma really cracks me up. She comes from this abusive place where she was blinded, and now she's got John of God in Brazil doing a healing for her, and the Great Shirley MacLaine praying for her! Thank you so much for your kindness. What a life this dog has!
The "new" medical front really working to heal dogs is Chinese herbology and acupuncture. Those herbs really have an ability to help boost the dog's immune system and help them heal themselves. But you have to work with someone who really knows what they are doing.
We'll see what happens. Thank you, Ms. MacLaine, and thank you all for your prayers.
Love, Ray Ray, Louie (the seeing eye dog), and Tess

Old 05-11-2012, 11:51 AM

Default Raa Ray Update--May 11th, 2012

Here's my panicky update on Ray Ray: Please, I'm really begging, please pray for Ray Ray. She has just completed her first week of treatment under the holistic Chinese vet who specializes Chinese herbs. Ray Ray's diagnosis is just about as bad as a dog's can get. Her pain was very bad today. There are differing opinions among the doctors she has seen as to whether amputation would "help" and do her any good. I hear the recovery on amputation is pretty bad for about 2 weeks; including the dog learning to hop on 3 legs. But, the pain would be gone. (For a while at least, and the pain is excruciating.) But her Chinese vet and others have said that amputation has not proven to lengthen the life of the dog or achieve cure. It just removes a diseased leg. So as of last week the counsel was to "not" do it. When I see her in such pain I am not sure. Maybe it would be a merciful thing. However, Ray Ray is also blind (thanks to a cruel human), and I am counseled that putting a blind dog on three legs is not a good idea. However, there is the threat that the leg will continue to worsen, and if she has an emergency, it will have to come off. The Chinese doc, whose name is Dr. Wen, has decades of experience healing dogs and cats with Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and nontoxic treatments. He also practices western medicine if necessary. For example, he said to keep Ray Ray on both her pain meds, but he said after 5 days the herbs would start to work and they would help reduce her pain also. At that point he told me to really watch her because she will become too mobile and could hurt herself. Yesterday that was true. She was up all day wanting to play and interact. Today not so much. He said that there are long-term remissions that her breed CAN achieve, but it is a smaller percentage and he does not talk about that to patients because he does not, he said, want to mislead them. I understand.
I also want to know this: Why do our spiritual belief systems fail us when we get into dire Personal circumstances? I mean, I believe fully in the spirit world and life after life. But I am getting so panicky (PANICKY!) over Ray Ray's condition and what is to come. I worry will I be able to handle it if she starts to fall apart. I can't bear to see her in pain. What if she has an emergency? What do I do??? I find my head spinning with panic. Unless this doc can get her condition to stablize or, Please God, go into remission, she is headed for a very rough, rough road, indeed. When I asked him what he considers a successful remission he said, "Two years." I don't want her to suffer. If I knew her immune system was pulled way up, and she were heading to remission, I would seriously consider removing that leg and giving her some real pain-free time, and help her in whatever way she needs. So...PLEASE keep up your prayers for Ray Ray for a complete healing in the body she now occupies. Thank you very much.

Love, Ray Ray and Tess (and Louie, Ray Ray's seeing eye dog) Woof.

Last edited by HollyWoodTess : 05-11-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Administrator

Hi Tess
How's she doing?
Keeping you both in my energy work and prayers.
Love
BE