: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Reincarnation

Old 02-26-2012, 10:24 AM

Default Why do we reincarnate?

After all the experiences I've had exploring the nature of our reality through the tool of Remote Viewing I have found the topic of reincarnation to be limited. Not only do I have trouble with the concept of reincarnating to right the wrongs of our past lives but also with believing that if we do reincarnate we do so in a particular linear sequence in time. I found this blog post that seems to expand on this limited view. Here is an excerpt...

"As far as reincarnation, past lives etc.....I use these terms and I know they exist but our understanding of it is somewhat limited because we are using "words" to describe this type of phenomena in a time and space atmosphere when really the soul is in a continuous cycle of experience in the multi dimensions all the time....we are eternal and vast and to be honest we can access our future and our past all at once because we really are NOT bound by the time and space constraints we believe ourselves to be in. Time as we perceive it really does not exist. Our past, present and future lives all exist in the energy of oneness.....it is all happening NOW....and honestly it is far too complicated for me to explain."
By Sabrina Reber from "How to Raise Your Vibration"

Here is the link for the full article which explains in more detail why our view is limited...

http://howtoraiseyourvibration.blog...is-it-real.html
xo Froggie

Old 02-26-2012, 01:17 PM

I agree that Remote Viewing has changed the way I see reincarnation as well. It may be that we are experiencing 'a life'; but not a life that 'belonged to us' either in the past or in the future.

With regard to karma being good or bad; I feel like it is more about levels of vibration. I think that aggressive/primal emotions are lower on the scale and therefore easier to stay trapped in. I think it's kind of like emotional peer pressure where like begets like. If you can't tune into the higher vibrations then your just bumped around like a ball in a pinball machine within the lower states.

Once you get tuned in better; you can actually feel those kinds of vibrations in people around you...and naturally, you avoid them! It would be hoped that when you are not involved with people who are (self)destructive then you would lead a more (self)constructive lifestyle.

I think I understand better why ancient communities and ascended masters isolated themselves. Not so much because of their lifestyle or methodology, but maybe because they were no longer physically comfortable around people who were in constant aggression/primal modes.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:28 PM

It is nice to meet someone who has been trained to Remote View. It definately gives one an experiential understanding of our abilities to manuver ourselves in the non physical.
Many years ago I enjoyed reading Power Vs Force by Dr. David Hawkins
His extensive research into the calibrations or vibratory rate of different emotional states gave a clear understanding that the more negative the emotion is the lower it resides on the vibratory scale/rate.
Being very sensitive to other peoples emotional states I can relate to your statement of masters isolating themselves. Staying grounded in the face of aggressive or highly emotional people or family patterns of emotional topics requires alot of self discovery and bodily sensation awareness.
xo Froggie

Old 03-27-2012, 10:10 AM

I've always considered the premise that all knowledge, space/time were everpresent, and although I can conceive of such a concept it's not in my personal reality of experience. I don't levitate, astral project [consciously], remote view,or channel. I don't walk on water, nor part seas, but I try to witness moments of bliss in my own way and be grateful for that.

Awhile back I read someone refer to karma was like sticky fly paper, once you get it, it's hard to get rid of it. Maybe we get so caught up in this vibrational reality it's very hard to cut through the fog without some kinda jolt. I can see why some retreat to their cloisters in meditation, or like Buddha sit under a tree, or become priests or nuns, doctors or nurses in service to others.

I can also see why we don't necessarily remember our past lives, in order that we can better experience the present moment. Sometimes forgetting can be a blessing in that if I were to be aware of all that's happened to me in ages past, could I have the same experience, vulnerability, openness, and compassion?

Perhaps all the whys and wherefores become unnecessary exercises that letting things unfold like a flower, let these waters wash over us yet I find it difficult to resist the act of thinking, pondering...is there some balance between conscious thought and just being still without any thoughts?

I certainly can trust that others can and have tapped into that reality of source intelligence, presence for their inspirations, imaginations and creations. For me, this reality comes in forms of hunger, a stubbed toe and an empty wallet or worse a cold or aching shoulder, so my vibrations aren't quite at your folks level.

I grow tired of seeking and prefer just being, yet my curiosity seems insatiable and my discipline weak to let the search for truth rest. All of us seem to long for a wayshower, a sage of great wisdom, our churches are full of such followers, our stores packed with consumers looking for the thing to satisfy their emptiness.

I guess my thirst is not unlike many others, although I do find solace in a love of nature, a love and kindness for friends and family, a love and celebration of life..it's in these moments I most treasure and cherish. Being omniscient, omnipresent, or source creator is available I don't feel compelled to want, desire or pursue such attributes. I'll keep to my quirky sense of humor, content in my passion for seeing wonder in my world, relax and have patience, be open and vulnerable even and even try my best at being humble.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:45 PM

The only introspective commentary about reincarnation that ever resonated with me was what I read in "A Course In Miracles," which simply stated:
"If you feel it is helpful to your spiritual development to believe in reincarnation, then belive in it. If you don't find it particularly helpful, don't believe in it." That says it all to me. If it helps your spiritual path, use it. If not, then you are not obligated to believe in reincarnation.
All of the unprovable talk, talk, talk about reincarnation that I have read or heard in my life was just way too "pat." Too simple an explanation. To easy a way out. It never resonated with me. I do not think every deja vu feeling is "proof" of reincarnation. I believe that the vast energy field of everything perceived and unperceived, known and not known, is beyond our human comprehension. I hope, I HOPE I'll find out when I get there.
Humans, just stop killing everything in your path. Every animal, every insect, every plant, every grain of soil. And you'll be much better off.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:19 PM

Default Just my thoughts

I dont see the bible as a literal work, why would they make it so easy? Most of it just doesnt make sense taken literally.
I dont believe that the "sea" is meant as water. Sea is also used when referring to humanity too. This is what I believe they are referring to.
There is so much we just dont understand as to the thinking of great minds of the past. Why do some choose to sit under trees, well maybe for spiritual reasons, all trees have spirit, and each tree different, just like a flower has spirit, well actually everything has spirit, and all made by our glorious father. I believe that I have astral travelled once, I think it was to Venezuela, and I remember it was green and beautiful. Not sure why I went there but I would like to go again. lol
For behold the kingdom of heaven is within you. Luke 17:21

Old 08-12-2012, 10:43 AM

Are we reincarnating life after life,
or are we just living several lives at once
with imaginary walls between them,
in order to glean the most from each one?
Imagine that. Wow...

Love...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:04 AM

Why Do Our Soul Incarnates?

We don' t reincarnate. We are a collection of many life experiences.
The Body we get and than leave behind when life is over and when intended lessons have been experienced.

I share something personal to shine a light why soul incarnates.

In 1993 I was open channel, I also work with crystals doing what I called Crystal Balancing and had many people coming for sessions.
A friend asked if I could do a balancing for a young man who had Aids and was looking at alternative ways to heal.

When Philip Nelson come first time there was strange instant attraction that developed over months into 2-year relationship.

But before that happened I asked my spirit guides:

Why Philip chosen to be sick with Aids? And will I be able to help him heal?

My spirit guide said that in last life Philip was racing driver and he committed suicide by driving his car of the cliff. Now in this life he was learning the value of the life. Now he was trying to extend his life as long as possible knowing that he did not have much time.

My spirit guide also told me that there was another incarnation waiting for Philip and that he will die around his Birthday.

And he died a week after his birthday but two years latter on 24 March 1995 and I was with his mum in hospital when he died.

He telepathically said in my mind: Look my body is not responding I have to go, tell my mother that I love her. But I started crying so he said it again: Tell her I Love her!!!! And I turn around and told her as she comes to stroke his head he took his last breath and told me: Lets Get out of here!!!
Philip was communicating with me in my mind for few months.

Once I dreamt that I went to visit him in a place on Planet SATORI.
When I walked to his room and saw him seating on a bed I said: Philip so you are alive because I started to think that maybe you died!
He was in a place like when you go on holiday to some winter resort. He was showing me around and we went outside to walk on the snow.
When I wake up I knew I visited Philip in astral realm there and now I know that this planet is in our solar system but we call it SATURN.
Philips said that he learned his lessons well.

Some months later in 1995 I visited in hospital my only friend Kasia who knew Philip when he was alive. I went to see her newborn twins boys. When I saw her second child Maciek I screamed aloud with surprise: Oh my God He looks like Philip.

I know that this boy is the new incarnation that Philip's soul had chosen.
For many years there was this gut-heart pull that I felt inside every time I saw that child. I have lost the contact about 7 years ago, as it was time for me to detached.
Here is my blog dedicated to Philip and His dog Spike:
http://nelsonandspike.blog.com/2010...mory-of-philip/
http://nelsonandspike.blog.com/2010/09/03/hello-world/

I hope this shows: Why some souls need to reincarnate. Loving you

Ps. I don't have Aids,I knew this would not be my karma in this life.

Last edited by Basia : 08-13-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Old 08-14-2012, 04:40 AM

I believe our soul re-incarnates to get different perspectives of worlds and the universe, and to work through karma (and help others to work through karma). I think the individual characteristics that are shaped on life experiences can be reasonably different between incarnations, but I think our "spiritual core" stays the same. I believe it is unique between different souls but everyone's spiritual core comes from a positive place.

Last edited by StevenOz : 08-14-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Administrator

I agree StevenOz but I'll add one little goodie...
I think we (many of us anyway) rather enjoy the physical-ness of the physical body. Taste, sight, smell, touch... all of that. I think we might like the physical incarnations that include those aspects. I would.
BE