: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)



The Organic Wine Company


Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire




Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Creativity Corner
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 07-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Stanley Stanley is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 568
Default why does love make us cry?

he's going
he's not going
he's going
no he can't go
he's going
i'm not ready to leave home
he's going'
he's gone

why does love make us cry ?

S.o7
Reply With Quote
 
  #2  
Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 AM
ULLA RUNCHEL ULLA RUNCHEL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,936
Smile hi stan

Hi Stanley

Love hurts, when we love to much

Love heal when we trust to much

Love steel when we show to much

Love has many "side effect" when we love someone

but love is the most beautiful tools

to open our hearts

to make us cry, to make us laugh

to make us smile and to make us fly

Love is a key to heavens door and back again

to make us see on the bright side of life

Love is the most pure energy the human beings

can learn from, through crying and laughing, sadness and brightness.

Love is cosmic feed for us , to learn and earn and learn

Love is the core from the divine, the essence of

universal DNA we all have within us.

To test, smell and taste if we can use this energy

with our souls to hold it in our minds and use it with

our heart and intelligence and still we don't no exactly how

To handle the word LOVE, to use our feeling with wings of love

so we can fly hand in hand, in ONE lovely energy of understanding.

But LOVE is an energy always with an eternal moving stream

we can feel in our hearts on and of, in our life

Sometimes the LOVE energy is latent , and sometimes its flow in and out our hearts, that's why love makes us cry, Stanley but it is for a while and a new love energy will flow into our hearts again.

The rainbow of LOVE, and light will open many wonderful doors

full of happiness, radiate with billions of love-seeds to all of us.

Ulla
Attached Images
 
__________________
Love yourself first, then you can love others.

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

















Reply With Quote
 
  #3  
Old 07-12-2007, 06:01 AM
osiris's Avatar
osiris osiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: D
Posts: 6,579
Wink The windows of the soul...

The Eyes seek what is pleasing to the Heart.

The Heart the center of all emotion, The Eyes reflect the Heart with tears of Happiness, Sorrow, and perhaps desire unfulfilled.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Love, Michael, The Valkyrie
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 07-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Nori's Avatar
Nori Nori is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: R
Posts: 1,160
Default Who knows why!

They come - and we cry
They go - and we cry
And then we sigh with relief
They're gone
So is their chaos of emotions
So are your best jeans
They come back -we cry
When they leave again
They cry........
They are a part of you
Yet you are apart
For it is the design of nature
To let go of its creations
And let them be free!*

Nori
007

Dear Stanley
I am "bumping " a poem I wrote - then add it here if I can.
when our only child moved to Seattle (we are in NY!)
PS she is coming to visit next week- cry cry cry cry!

*****************************

the seeds of a dandelion
Pretty, delicate, rather flimsy and light
Cling to their parent-flower so tight
Eventually the wind blows them away
Rest asssured: that although sparated or apart
They belong to each other as a new flower starts.

The seeds of the dandelion travel afar
Carried by the wind where they had begun
Their flight is so natural when first we notice:
....drifting
delicately ...in a different
dancing ....direction.......

We knew it and yet-


It came as a surprise!

Nori
2006 December
__________________
__________________
OM! Shanti! Peace!
Love,Nori

www.norisnook.com

Last edited by Nori : 07-12-2007 at 06:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
 
  #5  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Earth Heart Dragonfly Earth Heart Dragonfly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 533
Default

because it's true
Reply With Quote
 
  #6  
Old 07-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Come Again Moon's Avatar
Come Again Moon Come Again Moon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: J
Posts: 6,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori
They come - and we cry
They go - and we cry
And then we sigh with relief
They're gone
So is their chaos of emotions
So are your best jeans
They come back -we cry
When they leave again
They cry........
They are a part of you
Yet you are apart
For it is the design of nature
To let go of its creations
And let them be free!*

Nori
007

Dear Stanley
I am "bumping " a poem I wrote - then add it here if I can.
when our only child moved to Seattle (we are in NY!)
PS she is coming to visit next week- cry cry cry cry!

*****************************

the seeds of a dandelion
Pretty, delicate, rather flimsy and light
Cling to their parent-flower so tight
Eventually the wind blows them away
Rest asssured: that although sparated or apart
They belong to each other as a new flower starts.

The seeds of the dandelion travel afar
Carried by the wind where they had begun
Their flight is so natural when first we notice:
....drifting
delicately ...in a different
dancing ....direction.......

We knew it and yet-


It came as a surprise!

Nori
2006 December
__________________


Nice, Nori!


Stanley.... it's going to be OKAY!
and like Nori said....
they come back (arrrrrgggggg!)
Love,
Moon
Reply With Quote
 
  #7  
Old 07-12-2007, 12:07 PM
angelsong angelsong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,843
Default

Ditto Ulla

Stanley...I've posted this before but it is one of my favorite pieces of wisdom to read when I'm where you are right now.

Consider this, it is from the book "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran....He speaks on LOVE:
Then said Almitra, Speak to us of LOVE. And he raised his head and looked upon the people, and there fell a stillness upon them. And with a great voice he said: When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden. For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning. Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth. Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked. He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you until you are pliant; And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast. All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart. But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor, Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears. Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God." Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude; And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.


_________

I surround yours and your sons heart with healing light and the spirit of inspiration to fill you both so that you can draw upon it together to create your finest work.

Love,
Angelsong
Reply With Quote
 
  #8  
Old 07-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Chi's Avatar
Chi Chi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: S
Posts: 4,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsong
Ditto Ulla

Stanley...I've posted this before but it is one of my favorite pieces of wisdom to read when I'm where you are right now.

Consider this, it is from the book "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran....He speaks on LOVE:
Then said Almitra, Speak to us of LOVE. And he raised his head and looked upon the people, and there fell a stillness upon them. And with a great voice he said: When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden. For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning. Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth. Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked. He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you until you are pliant; And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast. All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart. But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor, Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears. Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God." Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude; And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.


_________

I surround yours and your sons heart with healing light and the spirit of inspiration to fill you both so that you can draw upon it together to create your finest work.

Love,
Angelsong

Ah... The Prophet!
One of my fondest inspirations;
his words are timeless.
Reply With Quote
 
  #9  
Old 07-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Chi's Avatar
Chi Chi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: S
Posts: 4,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Hi Stanley

Love hurts, when we love to much

Love heal when we trust to much

Love steel when we show to much

Love has many "side effect" when we love someone

but love is the most beautiful tools

to open our hearts

to make us cry, to make us laugh

to make us smile and to make us fly

Love is a key to heavens door and back again

to make us see on the bright side of life

Love is the most pure energy the human beings

can learn from, through crying and laughing, sadness and brightness.

Love is cosmic feed for us , to learn and earn and learn

Love is the core from the divine, the essence of

universal DNA we all have within us.

To test, smell and taste if we can use this energy

with our souls to hold it in our minds and use it with

our heart and intelligence and still we don't no exactly how

To handle the word LOVE, to use our feeling with wings of love

so we can fly hand in hand, in ONE lovely energy of understanding.

But LOVE is an energy always with an eternal moving stream

we can feel in our hearts on and of, in our life

Sometimes the LOVE energy is latent , and sometimes its flow in and out our hearts, that's why love makes us cry, Stanley but it is for a while and a new love energy will flow into our hearts again.

The rainbow of LOVE, and light will open many wonderful doors

full of happiness, radiate with billions of love-seeds to all of us.

Ulla

Have you any idea how you so often
light up these boards and our hearts
with your words.
Blessings always, Ulla.
Joy and Light,
Chi
Reply With Quote
 
  #10  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Chi's Avatar
Chi Chi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: S
Posts: 4,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley
he's going
he's not going
he's going
no he can't go
he's going
i'm not ready to leave home
he's going'
he's gone

why does love make us cry ?

S.o7

Oh Troubled Heart, cease to ache -
for what you give another takes;
And there is purpose in your pain -
for what you lose, the spirit gains.
Take solice then, and be you strong -
for there is nothing the heart does wrong;
It is the mind that blocks the way.
Rise up and conquer it each day!
Oh Troubled Heart, ache no more -
Acceptance makes the spirit soar.
Accept then all that you must face
and make the world a better place.
Though hopeless it may sometimes seem;
hold fast to God and dare to dream.
Chi (from days gone by)

For you, Stan.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:50 PM.


news . our community . membership . about shirley . shopping . broadcasts . astrology . contact
privacy policy . terms of use . our site mission
copyright © 2004 - 2014 ShirleyMacLaine.com, Inc. and MacLaine Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.