: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > I.E. Radio

Old 10-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Smile LIVE call-in on astrology 10-9-11

Hi
Shirley has a prior commitment tonight so I will be sitting in for her this evening on IE Radio and we'll be speaking with astrologer Clarisa Bernhardt --- on a LVE call-in show.

Clarisa and I will be taking your calls - and as you can see from her bio below - she has quite a background beyond astrology.

Clarisa (a Sagittarius) has incorporated astrology into her visionary and intuitive abilities for the past fifteen years. She has found that what she terms Astrological INsights has produced a thorough and fresh approach for unlocking keys to the knowledge of the stars for her clients which include individuals and corporations.

An intuitive and visionary since childhood, she studied a variety of esoteric and metaphysical disciplines in order to receive guidance from The Divine and her angels about ways she could properly assist others. Clarisa has been featured in many books including: The Divine Blueprint by Robert Perala, Intangible Evidence by Bernard Gittelson, PSI Trek by Laile Bartlett, Mind Wars by Ron McCrea, and numerous books by Brad and Sherry Hansen Steiger, including Face to Face with the Unknown, Mother Mary Speaks to Us, and Our Shared World of the Supernatural. She has served as a consultant on intuitive character development for several television projects and has appeared on numerous television and radio talk shows.

Clarisa attained international recognition for her work with the United States Geological Survey (USGS) on earthquake prediction. Her documented accuracy was the highest among the 200 participants, the scientists involved, and the computers programmed to calculate future tremors. She has used her cognitive abilities to assist in search and rescue operations and taught the use of ones sixth sense to law enforcement agencies. Clarisa's personal interests include angels, UFOs, unexplained phenomena and the practical use of herbs.

Pacific: 6 PM to 7 PM
Mountain:7 PM to 8 PM
Central: 8 PM to 9 PM
Eastern:n 9 PM to 10 PM

If you prefer to send your question via email, please drop me a note at brit@shirleymaclaine.com

Looking forward to speaking with you!
BE

Last edited by Brit : 10-09-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:58 AM

Thumbs up Exciting!

Hi Brit,

This sounds fun and fascinating!

Can we hear the show just like the interviews ok, now having written that its probably obvious same thing as the interviews live stream? But if we call in and have dial up then we cant do both right?

So then an email question is better are the questions about anything? Jobs, career, relationships?

Should we give our birthdates etc? (shes not going to tell our ages etc is she?)

Is it like predictive astrology or just telling us who we are
Ok, Im just excited if these questions are totally necessary to answer feel free to ignore them

I am not sure what question I would ask or how but I might just might . . . .very exciting!

My moon in Gemini is really excited.

By the way, Brit how did you manage to avoid eating meat in Brazil? I thought people were really big meat eaters down there portuguese influence and all. (I digress)

Old 10-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Hi Free
If you have dial up, a question and want to listen as it goes out live, then send me an email.

She'll need date, place and time of birth and won't be able to get into extreme detail as she does in her charts as we do have time constraints.

We'll take calls and emails as they come in.

re: Brazil: I ate fish and veggies Just not a big beef eater and we weren't there all that long. It was the fastest intercontinental trip I've ever made and will ever make

Old 10-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Talking Anticipation is making me . . . excited :)

Hi Brit,

Thank you so much! Ive worked on my question (so its not too long- I can run on!) and have just sent it out to you I forgot to ask is the show going to be archived? In case my connection fouls up. Im assuming yes, but just asking in case still excited (moon in Gemini gets excited or something else Clarisa would know lol But thats not my question!)

Quote:
re: Brazil: I ate fish and veggies Just not a big beef eater and we weren't there all that long. It was the fastest intercontinental trip I've ever made and will ever make

LOL I totally forgot about fish! (Shows what I dont eat and I know I should eat more of) I bet you wish there was time travel - or teleportation or something hope you didnt get bumped and bruised by crazy paparazzi although airport passengers could offer just as much of a tussle sometimes, I imagine!

Looking forward to the show.

Did I mention I sent my question to you

Old 10-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Administrator

Yes it will be archived

and the paparazzi & fans in Brazil are much more gentle than others we have recently encountered

Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 AM

Default Current I.E. show

I can't open this.
Something new has been added to this part of site...I cannot open this.
Not very computer savy so no use sending me instructions to go there and/or do such and such.
This is new haven't had this particular problem before...hope it can be fixed. thanks...v.