View Single Post

Old 07-15-2014, 11:26 PM

Default business as usual

I didn't start out wanting to be crook.But I just got in deeper and deeper.Sunny wanted stuff ,that I couldn't afford.After awhile I was living in her apartment.A one room with a bed and tv I brought.At night we would watch a viet namese soap opera and she would explain the story.Then arm forces tv a detective show.She was so interested in not the story but America seeing it.The houses and cars and life style.I tried to explain I was just photographer you know almost no money in civilian life as well.But she wouldn't hear of it.
"No Steve when we get America the sky is limit you get better job and I'll work too.Finish college become a doctor.You stay home with kids."
Me stay home with the kids.Now that wasn't going to happen but wasn't going to tell her cause would get so mad if even talked negative.
If you want stuff to sell you go to supply.Where Staff sergeant Baker was in charge a big black man who loved to sing.I could here him ten feet away.
"Talk about my baby little latin lupe lu.Steve whats happen man need some bullet for you pistol you never shot.Ha ha"
"No sarg I want to get into the black market and I need stuff to sell."
"Are you working for CID cause I am a honest man no double books."He got up looked angry.
"Come on sarg I got a shack job,you know what it takes to support an apartment on spec 4 salary."
"Oh ya or even a staff sergeants salary.Hey got one a honey ,does Baker every night.But the night I don't bring home money or stuff.Well black is only beautiful when its got money.I can't let you in on my thing.The cook sales fruit and veggies and sometimes even meat on the side.Hell we all crooked as can be ha ha.But I got an idea for you buddy.Americas Aid to Viet Nam.An outdoor fenced in place not to far from here.Guard by Viet Namese troops who make 50 dollars a month.They can be brought.Load refrigs and paint and air conditioners.I was going to do it.But I don't need it.Had a deal set up the motor pool for a truck covered with canvas.Of Sergeant Johnson gets a cut.I'll lend you the money at double the return.Two hundred and back four.Motor pool gets a hundred a trip."
"Shit sarg after pay everyone off hell I be brook."
"Shit Steve don't give me that.A load is worth a grant feel it to the top."
"Okay ........but what MPS."
"Fuck those bastards pay them off you get stopped or tell them its for the generals staff.If that doesn't work shoot them.They'd think it was VC hiding in town.
So Steiner and myself americans aid to Viet Nam.In broad daylight.The guard at the gate took the envelop and opened the gate.Inside was everything you could imagine.TVs ,refrigs washers and dryers .Five gallon buckets of paint.Air conditioners,radios. etc on and on.
We just started throwing things in a little of this of that.Then we left the front gate and waved to the guard."Next week same same okay."
"Okay and he held up the envelop.
On the outskites of town Lee had a wharehouse.We came to it and two cowboys with carbines opened the huge doors.We drove in and Lee himself opened the back tailgate.
"Wow what a load.GI learn fast we make plenty of money.
Well I got 1200 for the load and that left 600 for me.Two for Steiner and I still had four.But with my selling my ration card things I had enough to pay the motor pool and the guards,This time no Staff Sergeant Baker.
After awhile I was bring home two grand a month.I was saving to pay off Lee for pass ports when I extended.We would take different things every hit.But the guards said not to worry no one every check.They expect the stuff to be lifted a little as long as it got the people they didn't care.No one cared as long as the money flowed.It did more stuff the higher I had to pay.But I still a profit.
To me it was love and lust.To her it was love if I follow through with America.Hey I knew it was business deal.Hey aren't all marriages like that.Fail and I get someone else.But I wasn't about to fail.When I saw her naked body god it was worth it.To hold her in my arms in that war zone.People were dying all around me and I was having the most fun in life time proably.I could get killed on my recons nothing in war was forever you just take what you can get as much as you can get.
We made love so much that I was actually starting to bleed a little.I went to the medic and he said."Stop screwing so much back off for a week."
"A week Steve no love Sunny anymore."
"Yes but I bleed to much coming a big strain.A break is all."
"Sunny need no relief.NO dick you got a mouth."
"What."Then she took off her panties and cover my mouth.She was moaning in no time.A little while later she came.Then got off.
"Now Stevie love Sunny.I get everyday no matter what Stevie."
My first time doing that.For a week and it was getting old and I was thinking she loved it more then my thing.So after 4 days it was business as usual.