View Single Post

Old 06-04-2014, 05:50 AM

I am still in awe of how the journey taught me to see everything in life as a gift. And though my intention was to giveaway, through prayer, I was simply gifted everything with every step...from food, to money, to a place to stay, a bed, to a welcome face, comforting words, sun, etc....

I have been back for two weeks and the gifts continue to flow.

I get to spend my mornings each day with my writing, following the vision that accompanied me along The Camino. I was shown that I am to write a one-man show for the stage using the Percival myth as a model for the modern man's "hero's journey" and connection to the divine feminine. I plan to include some popular songs to sing as well. The vision showed that I am to do this in NY and share the project with NY producers at a backers audition later this year.

So, I am writing, and I have a Broadway producer friend who will advise me on how to set up the audition. I have a first reading scheduled in late July so I can get some audience feedback on the initial script.

Living life this way is teaching me how to be in step, and not get too far ahead. Walking with the blessing of not knowing or needing to figure it all out because when I ask the Divine Mother for help, I let her handle the way. She has always come though, as long as I open my heart to receive what comes.

Rick
http://rickborutta.com

"Sometimes you think you've lived before, all that you live today. Things do come back to you as though they knew the way. Oh, the tricks your mind can play." - Lorenz Hart