View Single Post

Old 05-05-2014, 11:52 AM

Part 2 -

It is worth mentioning that the movie on the flight over wad The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Including LIFE's motto..."The purpose of LIFE is to....connect and feel."

Second day, Pluto went into retrograde, I had a dream of the Divine Mother talking to me on the phone. But there was a lot of traffic noise and I couldn't hear her. She said, "this will only take a minute" and just then, three drag queens in a JCB crunched open the hood of my car, or my shell.

There is a small church at Eunate, with statues of people with large heads...are they our star nation relatives? I think so.

My pilgrim's shell disappeared. Three days later, on the day of the astrological grand cross, there was a demon in an approaching storm. I asked for help and right in front of me was my shell, tied to a tree. Was it St. James? The storm blew away.

One day, I felt blue light from the star nation though my body...that day I had to "get well" or purge myself because of the high vibration. In Chinese medicine, Jing comes from starlight. I believe my crown chakra was so open to receive it down to my kidneys and water element/spirits.

Day after Shirley's birthday- I dreamt of visiting her "library" with SM and Barbra Streisand. It was in a place where there were light beings in the shape of jellyfish- several storeys high, very majestic.

Part 3 soon....gratitude and love,
Rick

RB

Rick
http://rickborutta.com

"Sometimes you think you've lived before, all that you live today. Things do come back to you as though they knew the way. Oh, the tricks your mind can play." - Lorenz Hart