View Single Post

Old 04-25-2014, 11:32 AM

Default Nibbles Another update

Another UpDate:

2 1/2 years ago I moved from Jamaica Qns to Flushing: at the time I asked my brother Leo to take Nibbles for me as well as the 2 other cats:
he was unable to get the cats back to me I think he became emotionally attached, which may seem weird as he is the owner of 12 cats at that time.

Nibbles crossed over whie my brother (named Leo ironically enough), and my brother brought her to the ocean and let her go there. He would have paid the vet to cremate her bt he couldn't afford to do it at that time. I mean taking care of (then believe it or not) 14 cats does cost a lot. He now has 13 cats, minus Nibbles.

The other two that were mine are still in his stead; a female cat I named Garfield, and a female cat named Sweetie. He said he is planning to bring Sweetie back to me, but he is keeping Garfield.

I am about to mo9ve again: at thisx time I have one cat: Sammy, that belonged to Peter's mother, all of Peter's cats jumped out his window and ran away. He had 5 cats, and lives in a 12 x 9 SRO no kitchen share and he has to share the bathroom.
What a bummer! I asked him to move in with me, we have been together 11 years, and he rather stay in the SRO - his rent is $400.00 a month and includes utilities. he has a TV but no cable, and is not Computer literate. He is 49 years old and has no aspirations to change his life.

The thing is Sammy, the only cat he owned that didn't run away and was his mother's cat is now my cat - well he is incapable of taking care of a cat considering they all ran away because obviously the SRO room is too small.

So Nibbles is now gone is the main geist of this posting. She was well loved and is tremendously missed.

May Spirit guide her soul to wherever pets go to roam and play to be healthy and free until her next incarnation.

Thank-you