View Single Post

Old 04-02-2014, 07:56 PM

Default 3

What kind of a planet is this? Is it a 4 or 5D planet and how is it possible for these people to graduate so quickly from 3D life and live on a higher plane when all of the rest of us lightworkers must endure and wait, wait and wait some more? The planet is near the high end of fourth density in location;and in spiritual and conscious evolvement, most of its inhabitants range from high third density to high fourth, with a small number at fifth and even fewer at sixth—all aboard the Malaysian plane are within that range. Lightworkers chose to be where they are not only to contribute light to Earth and the civilization, but doing so is advancing their soul evolvement status. Please do not think in terms of enduring and waiting, but rather in positive ways, such as thinking about the goodness you have brought to others’ lives and what they have contributed to yours.

We always hear that the Source is in all things everywhere, that there is no place He is not and that He is in total control of all. He works miracles every day. How in this case, if it was no one on the plane's time to die, he couldn't have just "fixed" instantly whatever went wrong with the plane and had it land as it would have normally? When we asked God—the source of everything that exists in this universe—what He wanted us tell you, He said He would to do this Himself.

This is God saying, I’m happy to do this. My dear child—all my dear children—a long, long time ago I set our universe in motion and came up with some laws to keep it running smoothly. Since then I’ve been adhering to Creator’s law that everyone’s free will must be honored no matter how they choose to use it—so you see, I’m not “in total control of all.”

And I delegate the job of “miracles” happening when they’re supposed to. Zillions of my emissaries—you call them angels or spirit guides or good ETs—are doing a fine job of that, so I stay out of their way and handle things like keeping celestial bodies in orbit and the universe in balance. Also I weep with all my children who are weeping, I feel the joy of all who are joyous, and I perpetually shower each and every soul in our big family with unconditional love. We’re all in this together for eternity, you know—let’s do it loving each other.

Matthew, that says it all.

Thank you, God.

Why not set [the plane] down on farmland near the destination in a civilized area with food and water (and people to rescue them) at the ready?? In Earth’s location in the weaker vibrations of low fourth density, the rescue craft could not have maneuvered the plane into a landing position with absolute certainty that it wouldn’t sustain further damage and cause serious injuries or death to the people on board. The planet where the people were taken is in high fourth density where lighter, or stronger, vibrations assure a gentler, safe landing.

We light workers are keeping the grieving families in our meditations, but
it's not enough. I’m remembering messages where Matthew talks about how thoughts & feelings, such as anxiety, sadness, loneliness and so on emit
lower vibrations. But what if those are my feelings about the state of things plus guilty that I know what happened with this plane and all aboard and their families don’t? Compassion and caring don’t have to be accompanied by emotions with low vibrations, and knowingthat those aren’t helping the grieving families will make it easier to change your feelings about what has happened. Visualize in golden-white light a crowd that you “designate” as those families and feelyourself within that light, too—breathing in its healing vibrations will lighten your heart and mind and dispel negative feelings. Gladness that the people who had been on the plane are living in a fine world will replace guilt that you know this and their families don’t. We are not strangers to the spectrum of emotions and offer these suggestions because we have experienced their effectiveness.

Do you know if there is a physical remnant of the plane to be found? The plane was dematerialized after all on board disembarked, so any floating debris identified as parts of that plane would be in error.

Matthew has said ETs talk with our world leaders. If they speak out about [the rescue], people will see that they’re here to help us. That will expedite the mass landings we’ve been waiting for. All light beings in this universe wish this could be so, but with good reason your elected leaders are reluctant to be that forthright—most of your populace would think they’re crazy. Imagine the chaos as throngs demanded those leaders’ resignations and the field day of their political opponents; and potentially the wildness of stock markets, “scare” buying of food and other essentials, and members of militias acting violently. Until your world is ready to welcome strangers with unusual appearances, the mystery of the plane’s disappearance will be solved “logically.”

If that planet has its own spirit world, will the people go there when they die or can they go to Nirvana and be reunited with loved ones? It is the energy of love bonds that reunites souls, and reunions can be in spirit worlds with the same vibratory levels anywhere in this universe. It’s the same when people move on from Nirvana into a new physical lifetime on Earth or elsewhere—during sleep state, they have reunions with loved ones wherever they are in spirit or physical worlds with compatible vibrations.

I wonder what lessons this air accident has exposed to the world, besides the questions we are all left with. Investigations into potential improvements in all systems on that plane’s configuration, security measures and the mindset of crew personnel will come from pertinent agencies. Introspective lessons will come from Self. Knowing that time with persons you value can end at any moment, vowing not to waste it in dissension or mean-spiritedness would be a worthy lesson from the heart-wrenching experience for the family and friends of the people they believe are dead.

I know what it’s like to lose family and close friends and I’m speaking with empathy, not insensitivity to the feelings of the people whose lives are most affected by the plane’s disappearance. I don’t understand why this has been given so much more world interest than anything else that has happened since September 11, 2001. Every single day in the 12 ½ years since that tragedy, thousands have died from starvation or diseases caused by horrendous living conditions. All of those people were precious to their families, too, so why haven’t they gotten more attention? What kind of world gives searching for pieces of an airplane so much more importance than doing something about the conditions that are taking the lives of millions every year? When will there be enough caring about those painful and needless deaths to prevent them? I hope you will answer my questions but I’ll understand if you can’t.

With full hearts we share the writer’s feelings, giving honest and satisfyinganswers to the questions is not that easy. It is without judgment that we say, beyond giving families evidence and closure in this traumatic situation, the unprecedented search for plane parts is emblematic of your society’s need to assign blame so lawsuits can ensue, and here there are a few hundred persons to deal with. The survivors of people who die every year from starvation and disease caused by lamentable living conditions don’t have legal or media advocacy, and they number in the many millions. It is not apathy, but a sense of helplessness to change such a massive situation that is the root of its continuance.

Gradually this outlook is changing. Thousands are dedicating their lives to alleviating horrendous conditions on site, others are speaking out more loudly about the plight of those many millions, many are donating money to fund the efforts of those who are providing medical care, clean water, food and rudimentary shelter. That such a formidable task cannot be swiftly managed is offering a twofold opportunity: Souls in those desperate circumstances are experiencing what they chose to complete third density karmic lessons and evolve spiritually and consciously, and your society can rally as ONE to uplift the lives of those who are suffering.

Your steadfastness in the light is undergirding the move toward that rally, and light beamed to Earth from other civilizations is aiding your endeavors to transform your world. Think of the sweeping changes you have accomplished during the past few years! Change comes much more slowly in some areas than others, and uplifting the lives of many millions—billions—is the vastest of undertakings. But it shall be done because lightworkers on Earth and the countless others who are helping off-planet will not cease until all souls in your world are sharing the abundance of God’s gifts.

LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward