View Single Post

Old 03-03-2014, 04:43 PM

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Deb, I am so sorry for your pain. Both physical and emotional. If there is anything AT ALL that I can do to help you, please let me know. You ARE strong, girl. Crying is not a weakness, it is a strength, a release of emotions that is long overdue.

Rest and b-r-e-a-t-h-e. Release your thoughts. Go to your inner place of peace and just be. Let the sun rise and set on your troubles for a few days until you find tranquility. Gradually your strength and vitality will return. They are not gone, just dormant, resting from overuse.

You have been on a roller-coaster ride now for over two years. Time to step off for awhile and enjoy the other rides in the park. Spring is on the way and there will be flowers and butterflies and rainbows. Have an ice cream. Try listening again to a song that makes you happy.... Write a poem!

Most of all, try not to worry. No. Don't worry. Worry is the misuse of imagination....

Love you, my friend. Sending you love and light and healing energy.... Visualizing you up and about with a smile on your face. Love, C.

Thank you so very much, my dear friend...it seemed just in the asking that I was made to feel better.

Love you,
Deb
Belief Becomes