View Single Post

Old 03-03-2014, 12:38 PM

Default 2

The universal law that each person is accountable for only her or his choices never means being indifferent to family, friends and colleagues who are dealing with hardships. You don’t know if they have veered from their contracts or if they are following them to the letter in matters that affect their lives and often yours, too. Pre-birth agreements, which are made with unconditional love, are designed to benefit all participants in the shared lifetime; and to advance in spiritual and conscious awareness, some must choose situations that are indeed difficult for themselves and often for others as well. Usually it is only in retrospect that people realize how much learning they derived as a result of others’ actions and decisions.
The vast majority of the many millions who are living and dying in unconscionable circumstances are completing karmic lessons so they can evolve. And, as parts of the Oneness of All, they are offering your society a great opportunity for learning and spiritual advancement, and it is not by feeling despair for them. The law of attraction is in constant operation, and because it has no reasoning ability, it can’t distinguish between what you want and what you don’t want, so it brings back more of the energy that matches your desperate thoughts and feelings.

If it’s possible to participate in or financially support organizations that are working to improve conditions in areas where help is so greatly needed, do so. But for the many of you who cannot, please know that feelings of compassion for those who are suffering and gratitude for the blessings in your life are light-filled, and the more light within you, the more light you radiate into the world for the upliftment of all souls.

Every time you perform an act of kindness, feel joy at seeing a baby’s first smile, glory in the beauty of a sunset or tend to an animal in need, you are helping Earth. Those kinds of feelings and actions are filled with the light that is helping Gaia’s planetary body heal from millennia of abuse and neglect, and visualizing Earth in golden-white light always is a wonderful way to lift the vibrations.

A reader asked if deafness is chosen as a karmic lesson, can it be completed so the person can gain hearing ability in this lifetime. The answer applies as well to all physical and mental deprivations, loss of organs and limbs, and chronic diseases. Those kinds of conditions were chosen as soul evolvement opportunities for the individuals and their caretakers, and a change depends upon the soul contract—does it include a reversal of the condition? If so, two factors apply. If the person is young and chose a long life span, the condition can incrementally change when the planet reaches higher energy planes. The other factor is the degree of light within the person. A body’s healing mechanisms are activated by light’s high vibrations, and the vibratory level is in accordance with the person’s positive or negative thoughts, feelings and actions.

Now I shall speak for myself to answer more questions that arose from the message about my lifetime as the biblical Matthew.

How will the truth about the Bible affect Christianity? When truths are revealed about the origin of the Bible’s information, open-minded Christians will eschew dogma devised to control the masses and retain the spiritual part of their faith. Radical interpretations of all religions will fall by the wayside and all peoples will embrace the true spirituality that sings in the heart. Many churches of various faiths have started to move in this direction.

You speak with the ancient wisdom of an old soul. How old are you? No older than any of you! The “ingredient,” so to say, of every soul is the love-light of Creator, and since all souls throughout the cosmos have the same Beginning, we’re all the same age in the timelessness of the continuum. Persons you think of as “old souls” have remembered more about their personage lifetimes than “new” souls have, and that collective experiencing comes forth as “ancient wisdom.” This applies to children as much as to octogenarians, who have had many more years to remember what they know at soul level, and it is a joy for us to see parents recognizing and nurturing this wisdom in their youngsters.

What is the real story about the Shroud of Turin? Sometime back in the eighth century someone came across a length of linen that has been described as a burial cloth with a man’s image. I don’t know who found it, and what I do know is no more than you: Since its discovery, it has been an issue of scholarly debate and testing with no conclusion. The Catholic Church hasn’t claimed it is the image of Jesus, but many devout church members believe it is, and the shroud is considered a religious icon.

Are the souls at your station a “soul cluster”? Not in the sense that expression usually is applied, to a group of souls who have shared many lifetimes together. Simply, souls here have reached the same evolvement level through the self-discovery process.

Could a remote viewer pick up your Apostle Matthew lifetime? Yes, it is possible, but I can’t imagine anyone with that capability having sufficient interest to search the continuum for it. As I mentioned in the last message, that lifetime isn’t at all notable in a universal context.

Let me speak a bit about remote viewing. Linear time doesn’t exist in the continuum, so there’s no way to know if something is in stages of going uphill or down. One remote viewer who wants to see Earth’s future may see a planet that appears to be devastated and deserted while another may see a beautiful planet with a flourishing environment, and both viewers think they are seeing “future” Earth. Neither may be seeing actual Earth—parallel worlds also exist in the continuum, which compounds the complexity of determining what actually is being viewed.