View Single Post

Old 02-03-2014, 11:46 AM

Default 4

Some souls here had personages who lived during that time in your history, but they would have known me then only if our lives were closely connected. My valued friendship with Jesus and my satisfying experience as a teacher made my life as Matthew very gratifying, but in context of the countless numbers of lifetimes in this universe, it was not at all remarkable. It became known on Earth centuries later, when it was blown immensely out proportion because notes in my journals led to “Matthew the apostle.”

However, now the souls here and their personages can know about that lifetime because of my message—information that any of us transmits becomes part of our group knowledge and adds to the storehouse that is accessible to all in our lineages. But this doesn’t mean that the Matthew lifetime itself has any more significance than before—the significance is that the truth of it now is available instead of only what is in the Bible. The effect is the same when the truth emerges about any souls whose lives have been misrepresented, those who have been unjustly maligned and those whose malicious deeds come to light.

Telling you a bit about my personages other than “biblical” Matthew will answer a number of readers’ other questions. No, my combined lifetimes don’t enable me to consciously or at soul level know every event and every person on Earth or everything in your world’s future. Like other souls here, I see “the big picture,” but none of us knows every detail about all the circumstances of every soul there. Only God knows, because He is all of them, and His knowledge grows continuously with every one of the limitless numbers of changes happening constantly.

Nevertheless, we do have sources of information in addition to our lifetimes, and God is one. We observe the momentum of activity in Earth’s energy field of potential; we communicate with persons in Nirvana who monitor the planet, souls at other stations like this, and members of advanced civilizations; and we can tap into the collective consciousness of Earth and the mass consciousness of the universe.

Now then, as Archangel Michael’s first personage in this universe, I was “equipped,” you could say, for birth into a spiritually evolved civilization, and the one chosen for me lives in an exquisite water world at the edge of the Milky Way farthest from you. A number of my personages lived on Earth during the past 100,000 or so years in your timing, but all prior lifetimes and many during those millennia were in Sirius, the Pleiades and other parts of this galaxy and others.

Living in antiquity let me glimpse formative stages of paradise Earth, then known as Terra or Shan, and to observe Gaia’s stress during the eons that her planetary body was spiraling from its origin in fifth density and eventually became deeply mired in third. I saw the progressive effects of stronger civilizations altering the DNA of weaker civilizations downward to only two strands, and I saw Earth’s ancient populations miss astral alignment opportunities to ascend out of third density. Some of my personages lived on the planet during those long dark ages, and one was there when all life was lost as Gaia rid her body of negativity so it wouldn’t perish. I know about those eras not only from the very narrow perspectives of my personages, but because that information is in the universal mass consciousness. You have the same information at soul level, and most likely it includes some, maybe many of your lifetimes.

As one of the highest universal council’s designers of the master plan for Earth’s Golden Age, I could give you firsthand information about it and also tell you that because some souls reneged on their agreement to join the light forces, your society’s progress was delayed by a decade. The council knows the soul who was Gaia’s choice to come to Earth and embody as Barack Obama, and because we have observed him throughout his years there, we know he has been unswerving in his dedication to serving the light and about his powerful foes within and beyond the government.

Some of my other personages in influential positions, like heading federations that were assisting civilizations that wanted to ascend out of darkness, accomplished admirable objectives; others fell short. Some personages were artisans, lawmakers, counselors, physicians, farmhands, administrators, musicians, merchants, teachers or traveling tradesmen with varying degrees of meaningful achievements. Others were in reconnaissance fleets, and the very few who were warriors necessitated quiet lives, including some with severe mental limitation, to permit recovery of the cumulative psyche. I have experienced lifetimes of health and great longevity, joyful lives with beloved families, loyal friends, endeavors with distinction and prosperity as well as very short lives, imprisonment, impoverishment, illness, betrayal, failure, loneliness and isolation. In short, a vast variety of experiencing over a very, very long time, just as you have. How can I know that? Because you are reading this message. You are following your intuition to seek spiritual enlightenment and more self-discovery.

Every personage is valued equally by cumulative souls, which don’t measure any by wealth or power or fame, but by how closely free will choices adhered to choices in the soul contract. Regardless of where personages may be in this universe, their contracts are designed to balance cumulative experiencing because attaining the high vibrations within balance is the aim of every soul. All of us at this station are like you and every other soul—all of us are on our respective pathways toward our common destination, reintegration with God; and He has said, only when that occurs will He know what comes next.

Our unconditional love and admiration for your light service to Earth and soul-selves is ever with you as you journey onward.

LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward
Email: suzy@matthewbooks.com