View Single Post

Old 02-03-2014, 11:34 AM

Default 3

Another possibility is that a hologram of the crucifixion and resurrection, perhaps designed by Jesus and Mary or others closest to them, was displayed on Earth. That cruel form of punishment satisfied the bloodthirstiness of many living in those times and the resurrection gave hope to those who thirsted for relief from life’s harshness.

Still another possibility has to do with the power of the mind. If channels— receivers is more accurate because all of you are channels of energy—unwaveringly believe that the crucifixion and resurrection occurred, their beliefs can override information in the transmissions they receive. The power of the mind affects every circumstance in one’s life—what a person believes is her or his reality, however far removed that may be from the facts.

You said that when you were Matthew the apostle you didn’t consciously know the other things you wrote about in that message. Why didn’t you? How did you find out about them? Let us compare what I consciously knew in that lifetime with all the memories in your brain’s memory bank—if all of those memories flooded into your mind simultaneously, it would be overwhelming. It would be the same if the combined knowledge of all my personages had flooded into my consciousness then.

I—we—have a “growing reference library,” you could say, where all of the information is available whenever we choose to go there. Exercising that choice is the self-discovery I mentioned, remembering what the soul knows, and because each discovery comes with such a powerful sense of “rightness” without even a shred of doubt, you know with your entire being that it’s indisputably true.

Although it is the very same with every person—at soul level, everyone has full knowledge from The Beginning—remembering comes more easily to people in advanced civilizations and in spirit worlds, where bodies are not encumbered by the density of lower vibrations. Especially in a civilization with third density consciousness, a body’s density blocks awareness of what the soul knows.

Do you speak for souls at that station because they’re your personages? Some of the many millions of souls here are my personages, but most are not. Our “link” to this station is evolvement status. A few years ago I spoke about this in a message:

“‘Station’ as we use it is not related to any specific ‘place’ or civilization, but rather is the level of spiritual growth a soul has attained regardless of its universal origin and number of experiencing lifetimes. When I speak of ‘souls at this station,’ I refer to a peer group whose spiritual clarity has evolved into attunement with the unconditional love and awareness of the Oneness of All. This could be called ‘group mind’ or ‘collective souls’ because of the shared enlightenment; but in a larger sense, it is a melding of innumerable personage soul-selves into one “higher soul.” [January 19/20, 2009]

Appointment may not be the right word for how you became spokesperson for the other souls where you are, but how did you get that position? If another soul there were spokesperson, would their information be exactly the same as yours?“Choice” is more correct than “appointment,” and it isn’t by voting for “candidates,” but rather a unanimous thoughtthat specific souls can best express certain aspects of the group knowledge.

I am not the only one who speaks for all of us. It is only to my mother that I transmit messages for this group, others send information to their respective receivers. Only truth exists at this level, so never is there disagreement about what any of us transmits; however, we don’t send exactly the same information. It is a matter of differences in our collective experiencing. For instance, many of Kryon’s personages have extensive scientific expertise universally that many other souls’ personages, including mine, have to a lesser extent. Another factor is our receivers’ vocabularies. My mother has no education in the sciences, so she doesn’t know the words I would need to speak about matters of that nature.

Did other souls where you are now know you when you were Matthew the apostle or don’t you know each other’s personages? We know about each other’s personages who are well-known on a universal scale, and that is relatively few. Collectively our personages are in numbers you cannot imagine, many in forms and appearances, including animals, which to your conscious mind are equally unimaginable.