View Single Post

Old 12-06-2013, 07:58 PM

Yes, me too - I hope to experience what that is like, to have it go all the way up and through the crown.

Fortunately there's some good books about kundalini experiences and they vary. I just met someone who is extremely sensitive to touch and his kundalini activates instantly.

What I am noticing about my experience when I tune in is that the karma needing to be burned off, indicating where the kundalini is working on a blocked chakra, shows up in synchronic events as tests, lessons, opportunities for messages. This happens multiple times in a day or a couple of days. It is as though a divine force is setting up the game for me to play.

I feel lots of energy running through my body at certain times of day, and often at night while sleeping or just waking. Some days I can't focus on work and have to stay in my room for hours. I also have to be aware of rising tensions when I am sexually active. I am practicing more abstention at this time.

I am still in the middle of my Uranus opposition so I expect to need another year to adapt before things calm down. I'm not doing yoga right now but that may change. I take many hot baths or soak in the hot tub to help my body relax. Sometimes it seems like parts get gummed up and I am shorter on one side of my body or out of sync from left side to right.

Rick
http://rickborutta.com

"Sometimes you think you've lived before, all that you live today. Things do come back to you as though they knew the way. Oh, the tricks your mind can play." - Lorenz Hart