View Single Post

Old 11-21-2013, 05:52 AM

Default more questions

I haven't really been able to catch any of the television interviews for the book tour, but did see about 3 minutes of one where Geraldo Rivera was sitting next to her (but not necessarily doing the interview) where the interviewer asked SM why she wrote the book.

SM's reply, "because I wanted to experience what it would feel like to channel a book."

And what does this interviewer follow that profoundly interesting response with? Why a question about politics, of course. Maddening! Like I said, I didn't get to see the entire interview, so maybe at some point, the interviewer circled back and followed up with channeling (although I doubt it).

So . . . I have a request. If SM ever invites someone to interview her on IE Radio (I believe she did this with Out on a Leash or The Camino), please ask that person to follow-up on the channeling question. Here are some ideas for follow-up:

Was the channeled source your higher self or another entity?
Where is the source/entity?
Is it female or male?
What is her/his name?
Does the entity/source pose questions or provide answers to yours?
Did the source ever exist in a bodily incarnation on this Earth?
If so, who? Where? When? How?
Is the entity/source familiar with McPherson and (oh,who are Kevin's others? John and one other?)

These are just a few questions off the top of my head.

Namaste from the soggy Midwest,
stephanie